[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write sad, /lit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2016-02-28-21-25-01.png (419 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-28-21-25-01.png
419 KB, 720x1280
Write sad, /lit/
>>
>>7876020
For sail: baby shoes
>>
>>7876022
torn
>>
>>7876020
sad
>>
>>7876020
Your idea for a thread is depressing enough
>>
File: 4chan tears.png (47 KB, 720x200) Image search: [Google]
4chan tears.png
47 KB, 720x200
>>
>>7876020
On Clearence: Shoed, worn baby
>>
He made another thread on 4chan
>>
1 dai gurl n boi r mekin out. dey r in luv.

gurl stops meking out n asks boi to get poptartz.

he dus.

den gurl teks deep breff. den gurl sais "bf i am pregnent will u stay ma bf" n he seys "no".

gurl iz hertbrokn. </////3

gurl criez n runz awaii from boi wiffout eatin poptart n she has low blood suga so she fols.

boi runs ova 2 her.

she ded. </333333333

boi crie "i sed i no b ur bf...cus i wona b ur husband!"

he screems n frows poptart @ wol... a bootiful diomand ring wus insyd.
>>
I had a sadness
Tried to sell on ebay
Failed
Now I have two sadness
>>
>>7876020
>tfw no gf
>>
>>7876020

“The best counselor I’ve ever had and I’ve been to them all.”

He wiped his sweating hands.

“The $200 an hour ones, the friends, the family, the ones who care and the ones who don’t, the ones who lie and the ones that don’t. The transmitters, the re-uptakers, the inhibitors; the benzos, the booze, the barbiturates; the running, the lifting, the meditating, the fucking and sucking and jerking; the deep breathing guides, the social empowerment books—The 8 Habits of Highly Effective People—Napoleon Hill, Buddhism, the camping trips and ‘communing with nature,’ what have you, I’ve had.”

“But, you, sir—please bear this unabashedly, gray as you are I know you will, so serious—are by far the best, the most effective, life-turningest-aroundist thing, ever.”

“At first they were cold, your hands I mean, but they’ve warmed up with mine and this grip has grown tender between us, Mister, and I think we’re all friends now and we won’t have to do what we feared we might have to. But let us converse yet, and maybe other, absolute conclusions will arise, but I seriously doubt that—much more likely inside there, or outside with the rest of the people. When you’re not with me is when I’m most afraid, I’m afraid. You’re just lovely. But what is a man to do? Go on, simultaneously not wanting to?”

/heyatleastItried
>>
>>7876020

I am something

I want to be nothing

Before the universe was created, there was nothing, and there was no suffering, no happiness, not even the observable blackness of space.

Our brains are like stars. We are unable to make contact with one another, we may try to express with art, and language, but deep down we know there is something unique inside all of us that can't be stated with such things. We will all die alone, just as a star dies as the universe keeps expanding.

The only common comfort we have is we all fall back into the void, where time doesn't exist, where matter doesn't exist. Existence isn't even a concept. That's our true origins. Our true heritage. Our beginning and our end.
>>
>>7876020

For sale Ulysses; never read
>>
>>7876168
That was actually good.
>>
>>7876020
sad, /lit/
>>
For sale: GF, never loved
>>
>>7876022

for sail: boat
>>
>>7876115
10/10 lad, 10/10
>>
For Sale: Complete anthology of Ancient Greek Literature
>>
For: Sale, Baby! Shoes... Never? Worn.
>>
>>7876232

it's a rip-off of a youtube video that's been out for ages
>>
I hurt my self today. To see if I'm steel real.

The needle years a whole, the only thing that's real.

What have I done, my sweetest friend?

I will go away, in the end, in the end.
>>
The couch makes a squeak when he falls back into it. He's been meaning to get that fixed for a while. It bothers him less every time though.

So, he turns on the TV. Somewhere somehow, someone, is dying or dead. Someone's born. Someone won a something. Someone did a something else. A nation was toppled. A building blew up. A cat got found. Things happened.

Feeling a little glum, he goes an picks up a book from the shelf. It's a volume of French History, but he thinks its Russian History. He laughs when he realises his mistake.

An hour passes, and an overview of Napoleon's early conquests gives him the courage to go across the street and get some milk. He makes sure to change from the worker's clothes. Blue jeans, a short sleeved shirt. The nice jacket. That'll do. And he wouldn't dare forget the book.

She's working tonight, and boy, does that make him happy. Head in a lofty little paperback, lighted by the neon sign of the hot-dog machine on the other side of the counter. When he pays for the milk, he makes that he's holding the volume where she can see it.

'I'm reading that for my history class.'

'Yeah?'

'Yeah.'

'That's nice.'

And so that was that. The transaction is done, and now it feels a little harder walking up the stairs, and the key is a little heavier when he turns it, and the couch squeaks a little louder when he sits down on it. He's been meaning to get that fixed for a while now. Tomorrow will be the day, he thinks to himself.
>>
>>7876020
your life
>>
>>7876020

sad, lit
>>
File: 1457409185780.jpg (66 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1457409185780.jpg
66 KB, 700x700
>>7876020
"I looked up at the sky and saw the last traces of the sun's rays vanish under a thick gray ash. I gazed out at the barren landscape where cities used to stand proudly. I was all that was left. All that remain. The lady in the black dress was beginning to circle around me, I could hear shouts and roars of inhuman monsters approaching in the distance. Death seemed inevitable at this point. There was no hope. No, I thought. This is not my time to die. As I grabbed my rifle, I told myself, "There'll be another time..."
>>
"Have you seen my family today?"
"I haven't."
"Well, what time is it? They should be here by now."
"It's just past lunchtime, Marie."
"Oh, I wish they'd come. I haven't seen them--seen them in so long. Are you sure they haven't called?"
"I can go ask the caretakers' desk if you like. I'm sure they're on their way. Have you seen them recently?"
"Have -you- seen them recently?"
"Well, no,"
"Then neither have I...say, do you know what time it is?"
>>
>get out of bed
>eat bowl of oats in cold milk
>wash up
>get in the shower
>shampoo hair
>floss, meticulously
>brush teeth
>use conditioner
>body scrub
>apply shaving foam
>shave
>rinse
>apply cologne
>apply anti-perspirant
>dress in favourite outfit
>comb hair
>check appearance in mirror
>take out bins
>sit in front of computer in silence for thirty minutes
>turn it on
>>
my diary desu senpai
>>
>>7878000
So Mein Kampf
>>
File: 1433267435559.jpg (16 KB, 321x325) Image search: [Google]
1433267435559.jpg
16 KB, 321x325
>>7876166
What is this trash?
>>
>>7876253
is today your first day on the internet?

maybe you can tell us who was phone, too
>>
>tfw i want to go home but i am already home
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.