[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I give it a try?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
Thoughts /lit/
>>
>>7875888
only if you will join sea org with me. we should get a bunch of people from 4chan to join sea org then fuck shit up when we get there.
>>
>>7875906
holy fuck did you actually join?
>>
>>7875919
no but my buddies girlfriend went there last year. her parents are scietologists. she never even talked about it. but they fucking went and took her with them. no one's heard from her since. we want to rescue her. shit is retarded.
>>
>>7875937
this is amazing
go for it

at the very least you've got an article you can sell to vice, at best you dethrone the leader and become the new grand wizard of scientology
>>
>>7875948
I actually already contacted vice and the email they sent me back was hilarious. they basically said don't fucking do it. there's no way anyone can help you out once your in there and even if you did get out we have never seen your writing before. so they might not even like the article and they also don't wanna fuck with scientology. they said anything that scientologists could take as negative would get them sued. lol I died.
>>
>>7875888
no it's stupid. it basically says your brain is like a calculator with a broken button that can't process information correctly until you read dianetics. it has words in italics that supposedly stick in your mind a particular way to fix your brain.

don't read it. once you do you can't come back.
>>
>>7875919
Yep two months ago friend.
>>
>>7875906
Horrible idea. I don't want to spend the rest of my life being harassed by Scientologists. I also would rather not get whisked away to a detainment center.
>>
>>7876388
you can leave when ever you want. don't be a pussy
>>
>>7875968
Vice is so weird, they're not afraid to go into a Syrian warzone but draw the line at a strange and powerful cult that deserves to be brought down.
>>
>>7875888
I feel bad for scientologists.

Once when I was at Ohio State they were outside doing their e-meter nonsense so I said fuck it why not. Start talking to the guy who is around 24 yrs old and listening to his shit.

He's like, scientology is like "when you think of something, it's not really in your head, but out here" and he held his hand in front of his face, and I just laughed a bit. Then I asked him how much money he already gave to the church, and he said 5 grand, and I was like DUDE HOLY SHIT. And his rationalization was that since he joined he'd been practicing the guitar more and drawing. I was like "dude listen, you're in a cult, they just want your money" by which time a defender nerd scientologist wearing what looked like a WW1 bomber jacket comes over and I asked him if he'd seen the South Park episode on scientology, at which point he started freaking out and telling me to leave(the turbo nerd), and the original guy is kinda like just sitting their with no will of his own. I'm like fine, enjoy your cult, and as I walk away I see them e-metering a kid so I come up to him and say "Don't listen to these people, they are crazy".

Good times. I was always attracted to engage with the characters.
>>
>>7876426
so you made a giant scene and we're asked to leave and you call them crazy? sounds like your the crazy one.
>>
>>7875888
No it's shit
>>
>>7876426
You write like a mentally unsettled teenager with Chlamydia filled neurones
>>
>>7876443
Giant scene? More like trying to save someone from cult, and we were on public property noobie.

>>7876461
Thanks, I like this, means I have an original voice.
>>
>>7875906
joining Scientology means giving them tens of thousands of dollars in exchange for audio tapes that tell you how to scrape invisible alien parasites off your soul.

they don't give you any authority until you've paid them at least a hundred grand.

how much cash do you have?
>>
>>7876393
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

that is hilarious. 'leave whenever you want', he says.

>>7876400
>Vice is so weird, they're not afraid to go into a Syrian warzone but draw the line at a strange and powerful cult that deserves to be brought down.

Syrian Warlords can only shoot you if you're in Syria. Scientologists can fuck your shit up if you live in America. because they do, too.
>>
>>7877097
bro sea org is free you fucking retard. it's literally a sweatshop.
>>
File: xenubookmarkdetail3an.png (28 KB, 541x216) Image search: [Google]
xenubookmarkdetail3an.png
28 KB, 541x216
>>7877178
really? tell us more about the sea org, you obvious clam shill. and while you're at it, tell us about Xenu. is he still trapped behind that electric shield, or has the battery run down and freed him?

if the scientologists are fishing for victims on 4chan, they must be truly desperate.
>>
>>7877561
you sound like a bitch
>>
>>7877574
and you sound like a clam.

the difference between us is, i haven't given ten thousand dollars to the church of scientology in exchange for 35-year-old audio tapes of hubbard snorting "there was no christ!"
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 405x280) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 405x280
>>7877178
>>7877561
>>7877574
>>7877790
>>
this thread is great
>>
>>7877820
if you can find any of them, check out the songs of the El Queso Allstars.

he was sharply critical of the church of scientology (as you might deduce from his songs "Ron Got Penetrated" and "Avagram"), and they seriously went after him. not sure where he is now.
>>
File: tom-cruise-scientology__oPt.jpg (30 KB, 450x606) Image search: [Google]
tom-cruise-scientology__oPt.jpg
30 KB, 450x606
How else can you become Tom Cruise?

>Do scientologist believe in the afterlife?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.