[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: pseudo-deep bullshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Someone jokingly said #deep so I made up the following statement:

>A shallow mind may perceive something to deep due to the decreased maximum depth of said mind.

However, I'm having trouble formulating the inverse:

>Inversely, a deep mind is able to [...]

Help?
>>
>>7874928
kill yourself?
>>
>>7874935
I'm still compelled to stay alive (despite not a high effort case) so I don't think that's going to happen any time soon. Also pic not related.
>>
>>7874928
Seriously, kill yourself you pseudo-intellectual cunt.
>>
... perceive something as shallow relative to the increased depth of their mind.
>>
>>7874945
Whelps, it's time that I wipe my dumb ass off the face of the Earth by will of everyone here.

It had been fun since then.
>>
>>7874935
>>7874943
You shouldn't tell people to kill themselves.
>>
>>7874928
A shallow mind may perceive something to deep due to the decreased maximum depth of said mind. Inversely, a deep mind is able to drown in its own self-indulgence,
>>
I also think you should kill yourself. You're the worst type of person.
>>
What a clunky expression.

Edit.
>>
>>7874945
/thread
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.