[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /lit/ I have accidentally promised to write the script for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: obiwan.jpg (295 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
obiwan.jpg
295 KB, 1920x1080
Hey /lit/
I have accidentally promised to write the script for a short movie, about 20 min long. I need a fucking plot and I'm completely out of ideas.

It's suppossed to be mystery/horror story set in a city. We already have the main character cast. It centers around a man circa 40-50 years old who is haunted by nightmares and some kind of mystery he has to solve.

Think "In the mouth of madness" or "Hellraiser" but more low-key.

Plz lit you're my only hope, just throw me something.
>>
>>7872574

Fade in: a guy goes on 4chan looking for movie ideas. Another poster trackes him down and fucks him in the ear until his cock comes out the other side of his head. Fade out.

It's shooting later today.
>>
>>7872574
An film with no dialogue would work.
>>
>>7872574

Man falls in love with woman while working a case. By working the case, he finds out that woman was a robot/alien/elder god that only looked and acted like a human being the whole time.

Kind of like Her but mixed up with horror/mystery elements.
>>
>>7872603
thats not helping
>>
>>7872629
i could make the woman be the monster from his nightmares
>>
The man has identity issues. He sees things from his nightmares in the city. He's a Private Investigator. He goes on this case and as he explores the city he soon realizes that he and the city share the same consciousness.
>>
a young man travels to england to find a journey of self discovery thinking that he will find himself through exploration

Ultimately he finds that what he was looking for was inside him all along
>>
The guy has nightmares because some of the crimes he solved, which won him accolades and respect from his peers and officials, are disappearing from existence. Nobody remembers and each night he dreams deeper, giving him clues to what ever x-files type shit is going on

add cameos from will smith and joaquin phoenix and youre good to go
>>
>>7872574
A man takes a walk through his city. Camera pans around to ads, homeless, construction workers, guy in a business suit. Goes home, turns on the news, terror attack in Oslo or some shit, he ponders what's wrong with the world. He sleeps. In his 1st dream, he is a mother wolf, feeding her young. He can't stop, or chose his own will, it is all dictated by the dream, but he can think and is confused in the dream. But he learns in his dream that it was actually beautiful and wonderful the way the mother feeds her kids. So he wakes, thinking that the world isn't so bad, look at the little things and you'll see the light. So he goes through another typical day, but much happier. He sees the bad, but ignores it and goes back to bed. And has another dream. Dream number 2 he is a wolf in a pack, and he learns to enjoy the company of other in the pack, the brotherhood. In his 3rd person like mind, he thinks that this is what life is really about. Ignore the bad, and stick with friends. But then the wolf pack see's a hiker, and rip him to pieces, and it's very nasty. He awakes in a sweat, and cries. All of his happy thoughts torn away when he see's that man/woman being eaten alive in his dream....

You guys like this so far and want me to continue or no? 'Cause I got more.
>>
>>7873749
no
>>
>>7873763
k
>>
>>7872574
A 7 year old dog(49) with a rough past goes on a noir-surreal city experience in which he falls in love with an extravagantly dressed young koi fish, but knows not how to swim. The horror Is psychological as we come to grips with the realities of our own love flings and drug withdrawals.
>>
>>7872574
You could write about the effects of being a loner and anti social
>>
its not gonna be good unless the director is a savant or something so don't use any really good ideas
>>
Man slowly losing everybody he knows and you really see them dissappear but hear their voices, then in the end you show the man in a nursing home. With some of those missing people, and it's made clear he has alzheimer
>>
>>7872651
I mean, I guess, usually dreams in movies, like real life, are completely symbolic, but also I think >>7872629 is the plot to Spring and Under the Skin
>>
>>7872574
he's haunted by his impending impotence so he goes on a sexual spree,, fucking every chick he can. He weeks later he finds out he has AIDS and has to track down which girl transmitted the disease, and exact his revenge. the only just revenge he can think of is fucking all her loved ones unprotected until they too have the disease.
>>
>>7872603
I would watch the fuck out of this.
>>
>>7873646
Holy shit, that's fucking scary.

>>7873749
How the fuck are they gonna shoot that with no wolves?

>man repeatedly sees location in his dreams, spooky spooky location, like a door in a dark alleyway
>every dream draws him closer, slowly zooming in
>Intercut with his boring daily routine
>one day he sees the location of his dream
>dream becomes worse
>he goes to the location of his dream in rl
>indescribable horrors occur
>>
Dude do my homework lmao
>>
File: yawning.jpg (19 KB, 368x350) Image search: [Google]
yawning.jpg
19 KB, 368x350
>>7872629
>>7873630
>>7873659
>>7873749
>>
>>7874914
that's why he came here in the first place, dummy
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.