[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Racist texts by famous authors https://en.wikisource.org/wi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 12
File: lovecraft.jpg (189 KB, 664x750) Image search: [Google]
lovecraft.jpg
189 KB, 664x750
Racist texts by famous authors

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/On_the_Creation_of_Niggers
>>
>>7870665
Why would he say that?
>>
>>7870665

Whoa
>>
>>7870665
Can black people ever catch a break?
>>
The original dis track.

Welp, Nubians put on fuckin' notice by New England's native son. How will they ever respond?
>>
>a man from the early 20th century was racist

what a shock
>>
>>7870781
they haven't found out yet due to a culture that promotes illiteracy and anti intellectualism so we may never know.
>>
>>7870790
shitty logic to dismiss moral failings
>>
>>7870820
It's Lovecraft. There are no morals and humans are completely insignificant.
The is no reason to value human life and there is no point to living. The only reason to stay living is that there is no reason to kill yourself.

It's funny how people get upset about his racism way more than the fact that he didn't like humans or any life at all.
>>
>>7870820
racism being a moral failing is a funny idea on its own but especially with regards to lovecraft
>>
>>7870665
>le daily 'the author is their literature! Politics are VERY important!' thread

please kill yourself
>>
>>7870665
Kek you could have just said "all of Lovecraft's work" anon. Its literally in everything he ever wrote. All his horror stories are really about the horror of non whites.
>>
>itt: great writers that believe nature is just
>>
>>7870697
Because casual racism is /lit/core.
>>
Louis Ferdinand Celine is the protips
>>
>>7870790
>le racism is just a product of the times
sick of this meme tbqh
>>
Why are people shocked that Lovecraft was a racist? He was also a huge misanthrope and was a genuine early 20th century NEET, so he basically hated everyone. He used to write in to newspapers and magazines to tell off the writers for being shitty people.
>>
>>7870743
c u c k
u
c
k
>>
>>7870665
I thought this bit was a meme only?
>>
>>7871863
true racism is the product of enlightenment and understanding, not restricted to any time period
>>
>>7872518
Agreed, white people have always been shit and always will be
>>
>>7872559
You have to specify which type of white person
>>
>>7872562
The ones lacking melanin
>>
File: ressentiment.png (20 KB, 822x321) Image search: [Google]
ressentiment.png
20 KB, 822x321
>>7872566
>>
It is a serious question among them whether the Africans are descended from monkeys or whether the monkeys come from them. Our wise men have said that man was created in the image of God. Now here is a lovely image of the Divine Maker: a flat and black nose with little or hardly any intelligence. A time will doubtless come when these animals will know how to cultivate the land well, beautify their houses and gardens, and know the paths of the stars: one needs time for everything

The Negro race is a species of men different from ours as the breed of spaniels is from that of greyhounds. The mucous membrane, or network, which Nature has spread between the muscles and the skin, is white in us and black or copper-colored in them.

--Voltaire
>>
>>7872580
How exactly is me hating white people ressentiment while you hating The Other enlightenment?
>>
>>7872566
>https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/On_the_Creation_of_Niggers
>>7872562
>>7872559
>>7872518

I just watched a lecture about how advanced egyptian culture was / how they WERE black / how it's bollocks that they were descended from Europeans.

Racism was the invention of capitalists who needed a way to justify slavery. Why is Lit so racist... SERIOUSLY
>>
>>7872590
Also why do you hate white people. That's fucking dumb and no it isn't white whining to say that.>>7872591 is me.
>>
>>7872600
I was just making fun of that guy who called racism enlightened. Hating someone simply for being white is as self-evidently stupid as hating someone for being black or brown
>>
>>7872611
Ok sempai
>>
>>7872611
I just feel like the modern social justice movement is too adversarial and pits people against one another. Capitalism is the root of racism and gender.
>>
>>7872638
>Capitalism is the root of racism and gender.
fucking lol
>>
File: v.png (338 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
v.png
338 KB, 400x400
Judging past authors by modern sjw standards thread

Don't forget to invite me!
>>
>>7872641
Why lol?
>>
>>7872562
Jews
>>
>>7872652
Because the overwhelming majority of societies throughout all of human history have had strong notions of gender and race regardless of their economic systems?
>>
>>7872641
Capitalism in it's most fundamental form. Apparently pre-agriculture there were very few ways in which gender determined lifestyle. It was the need to secure the next generation of labour / transfer property through generations, that gave rise to the family unit and thus gender roles.
>>
>>7872682
its*
>>
>>7872591
>how they WERE black
You should let the Ancient Egyptians know that. I'm sure they'd find it interesting that you think they're equivalent to the people they glorified conquering

>Racism was the invention of capitalists who needed a way to justify slavery
Racial prejudice didn't exist before slavery and capitalism? Are you fucking retarded, buddy?
>>
>>7872682
>Apparently pre-agriculture there were very few ways in which gender determined lifestyle. It was the need to secure the next generation of labour / transfer property through generations, that gave rise to the family unit and thus gender roles.
There is no evidence for this at all, were you taught this shit in a sociology class or something?
>>
>>7872641
Capitalism biotech and hyperreflexive mass media will totally obliterate the concepts of race and gender by 2050. In the future we will all be bionic transgendered multicolored ubermenschen
>>
File: 220px-Anwar_Sadat_cropped.jpg (14 KB, 220x325) Image search: [Google]
220px-Anwar_Sadat_cropped.jpg
14 KB, 220x325
>>7872705
Modern egyptians are the direct descendants of their ancient counterparts. They are not very related to subsaharans, europeans or west africans, but genetically close to somalis and middle eastern people. IMO this guy looks pretty much like an ancient egyptian.
>>
>>7872720
sounds like a blast
>>
File: 1431877261748.jpg (79 KB, 570x587) Image search: [Google]
1431877261748.jpg
79 KB, 570x587
>>7870743

You mean like having all their bills paid as well as easy entrance into any MA or Phd program that they apply for?
>>
>>7872716
Engels: The Origin Of The Family.
Racism in it's current form, racial tensions and animosities as one finds between any group are of course the result of many factors, but the construction of the Negro as savage and the erasure of history and resulting racial tensions between Whites and Blacks stem from the salve-trade.
>>
>>7872805
its*
>>
>>7872732
Well there's lots of historians who'd disagree and there were other advanced african civilisations. What's more likely: a whole continent of people were just retards since always and are super dumb or another power enslaved those people ( as people are like to do, white slaves existed also ) and then amended history to naturalise their actions.
>>
>>7872771
>what is Africa
>>
File: black-lenin[1].jpg (49 KB, 379x500) Image search: [Google]
black-lenin[1].jpg
49 KB, 379x500
https://www.marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1913/feb/00b.htm
>>
>>7870665
He looks pretty annoyed having that skeleton under his pillow.
>>
>>7872823
>WE WUZ KANGZ
>NO WE WUZ KANGZ
>>
>>7872828

Possibly the richest country in natural resources. Unfortunately it's populated with bestial creatures pissing on each other and performing female genital mutilation
>>
>>7872981
poor bait
>>
>>7872981
>implying there's anything wrong with FGM
it's a foolproof cure for feminism 2bh. If only it had caught up in the West, all this mess could've been avoided
>>
>>7872996
>implying there's anything wrong with castration
>it's a foolproof cure for humanity 2bh. If only it had caught up in the West, all this mess could've been avoided
>>
>>7872996
True. I just like slipping in a few liberal catch phrases so they can't argue against me without being misogynist or whatever other made up bullshit they jump to
>>
>>7872903
But they wuz desu
>>
>>7872996
Yeah that's true. You're right mate, cool.
>>
>>7872716
>men hunt and women gather
>no gender roles
>>
Kafka, Jackals and Arabs
>>
>>7873292
meant for
>>7872682
>>
Jack London
>>
>>7873292
Gender roles exist without us putting them in place. You know why we haven't heard about any women hunt men gather societies? Because they all starved to death.
>>
>>7872805
>19th century philosopher
>the authority on prehistoric human behavior
May as well see what the Good Book says about the origins of the family as well
>>
>>7873338
Precisely
>>
File: 1445502755855.png (2 MB, 815x1920) Image search: [Google]
1445502755855.png
2 MB, 815x1920
>>7872310
He was hardly a hikki: he had a huge network of contacts and penpals, and traveled the US a considerable amount.
>>
>>7872848
very good, thank you
>>
>>7872848
Not racist
>>
>>7870841
That's his novels, but his ideals and his life tell another story. He suffered from heavy bouts of anglophilia. He was pretty ridiculous tbqh.
>>
>>7872559
Says the person of color whose way of life wouldn't exist without white people, a way of life he/she wouldn't give up for a second to live in the more primitive societies of his/her ancestors.
>>
>>7873982
Yes. The term is "Pro-White". This Lenin was very Pro-White.
>>
>>7874486
Ah sorry I meant it actually wasn't racist
Not some "I'm not racist I just think one race is better" bullshit
>>
File: MTIwNjA4NjMzODgyNTEwODYw.jpg (97 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTIwNjA4NjMzODgyNTEwODYw.jpg
97 KB, 1200x1200
>>7874486
>descended from semitic, turkic, and low-test slav
>white
I don't know if youu into phrenology, but dat skull shape is untermensch/10
>>
>>7874499
pro-White and pro-Black is not mutually exclusive.
>>7874510
>untermensch
why is it just the russians who keep dropping that term?
Of course I'm very much into phrenology and, judging alone from his Nasenbreitenindex and his forehead, this man has been a genius, an übermensch, a бoгoчeлoвeк.
>>
>>7872591
>I just watched a lecture about how advanced egyptian culture was / how they WERE black / how it's bollocks that they were descended from Europeans.

what am i reading.

Real historians know they weren't black, nor were they European, unless you mean Cleopatra and the Ptolemy dynasty, which was Greek. The regular people looked like arabs do now. The confusion Afrocentrasts come to derives from their name. "Black foot" or whatever they called themselves. It refers to the black soil of the nile, not that they were black people.

Why do we have to take away from middle eastern history?
>>
>>7872591
>Racism was the invention of capitalists who needed a way to justify slavery.
also to comment on this. Othello predates the Atlantic Slave Trade, you know. the word Moor was used as a derogatory for about 5 centuries at that point.
>>
File: deMan109Ajf9e0ug.jpg (114 KB, 800x1087) Image search: [Google]
deMan109Ajf9e0ug.jpg
114 KB, 800x1087
Probably not much of a shocker, but I'd add Paul de Man's collaborationist writings to this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_de_Man#Wartime_journalism_and_posthumous_controversies
>>
>>7874510
Lenin was definitely an ugly fuck. He was the human version of the part chihuha, part pit bull dogs that are both ugly and retarded.
>>
File: len[3].jpg (10 KB, 180x128) Image search: [Google]
len[3].jpg
10 KB, 180x128
>>7874908
Compared to Donald Trump he was one sexy motherfucker because he wasn't only he had some wits. See pic related: his harem while he was a dirt poor exile bohemien in Switzerland.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 460x259
>>7872805
>source: engels
>>
>>7873871
...Just like many hikkis.

It's not like hikkikomoris spend their entire lives in their home. They have to go shopping, meet with other freaks, and visit funerals too.
>>
Does anyone have the flowchart for Lovecraft?
>>
>>7870820
>moral

fortykeks.flac
>>
>>7872590
Can't tell if trolling or University student who just learned some big 'ol words.....
>>
Capitalism is only a few hundred years old. Do you think our ancestors weren't "racist"? Do you think that gender didn't exist to them?
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.