[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your plans for raising your children into being academic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Gohan_and_goku.jpg (34 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Gohan_and_goku.jpg
34 KB, 720x540
What are your plans for raising your children into being academic and literary scholars?

Surely you aren't planning on sending them off to public school and plan on teaching them yourselves, correct?
>>
>>7865386
>What are your plans for raising your children into being academic and literary scholars?

None of your fucking business, anime faggot.
>>
Im going to let them decide that for themselves
>>
>>7865386
Teach them the basic shit & let him go alone in this world. Leave the kids alone or you would have the classic "None care of your stupid classics literature, dad. Yezz"
>>
>>7865386
Easy enough. Don't put a tv or computer in their room. Don't get them a smart phone. Read to them heavily as young as possible. Have talks often about anything and everything.

>>7865404
I hate that i'm validating you by responding. Get off /lit/. Get laid. Come back less frustrated.
>>
>implying gf
>>
>>7865445
>>
Reverse psychology. Public school, pressure on becoming athletes, tell them to set expectations low and that it's ok if they're gay because I don't want any grandchildren. Strew entry level literature and learning materials around the house, but tell them reading is for fags, that I inherited them and I'm just too damn lazy to sell or throw it all away. Belt my son and/or daughter if I find them reading Faulkner, but cry from pride deep inside.
>>
I plan on homeschooling, definitely early on up to say the teen years. letting them learn basic philosophical foundations that are applicable in daily life and skills to be physically self-reliant. Letting my children play and enjoy stimulating outdoor activity. More than the academic pressures imposed on children I'm opposed to the extreme socialization they must endure. Children are not learning how to interact naturally with others, it's standardized indoctrination and converting children into proper-functioning robots. Things to this day I'm still un-learning and probably never will completely.
>>
>>7865445
>Don't put a tv or computer in their room
Just don't buy cable and prevent them from going on most websites

which reminds me

will you show your kid 4chan?
>>
>>7865420
>>7865432
>>7865445
>>7865512
found the bad parents
>>
File: 1449638490048.png (16 KB, 917x1186) Image search: [Google]
1449638490048.png
16 KB, 917x1186
1. I will allow them to develop independently because they are "autonomous meaning makers". I will not "teach" them, rather allow them to discover the world on their own.

2. I will teach them to read by pointing to the words as I say them, so that they are not reading at all. When they grow up big and strong they will not actually be able to read properly.

3. I will give them to strangers for ~7hrs everyday to teach them the state approved curriculum

4. I will let my son play with girls toys and I will let my son wear make up (the opposite for girls)

5. No daddy.. soooooo day care for the kids because momma's working ;)

6. When they are 7 I will ask if they want to be a boy or a girl, if my son says girl then yippie! We'll cut his little pecker off and he can be who he really is!! <3

7. iPhones and iMacs and whatever my baby wants!

8. I will force them to become a leftist like meeeee

(if you agree with any of these, kindly gas yourself or report to the nearest Gulag)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.