[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here still think about what happened to John Campbell?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Anyone here still think about what happened to John Campbell? I find myself thinking about it every now and again. I wonder what he is doing now.
>>
>>7862800
bump
>>
according to wikipedia, he died in 1333.
>>
>>7862840
ayy lmao.
No, this one. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pictures_for_Sad_Children

It has been awhile. I suppose most people will have forgotten.
>>
I looked this up a while ago, wanting to find some mirror site with the comics. Shame that he took them all down. I think I heard something like he turned into a woman?
>>
>>7862921
Faked depression. Faked faking depression. Burned the books he couldn't afford to ship. Wrote an anti-capitalist screed about how he was going to drop out of society some how or another. Took down every bit of evidence that he was ever a presence on the internet. And yes, decided he was trangender.

I have the collection I can upload if you want it.
>>
>>7862936
Never say no to free stuff
>>
I was thinking about John Campbell this morning OP. Strange, sad story. I really love pfsc.
>>7862936
Yes, but has anyone heard from him after that?
>>
>>7862947
Not that I know of. Complete silence for two years.
>>
>>7862943
Here you go. http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/vjr7dxT5/file.html

>>7862947
I hope he is okay though.
>>
haven't heard from them since they fucked up their brains with DMT
>>
>>7862800
>>7862936
>>7863014

These are missing the html alt-text from his comics that appeared when you idled your cursor over the strip.

They added punch to the comics. One that stood out to me was "Mr. Rogers, how sad must I be before I need to take medication for it?". I forgot which individual strip it was attached to.

If anyone has these archived somewhere I'd be grateful to get a copy.
>>
File: 1454997023159.png (841 KB, 1102x1600) Image search: [Google]
1454997023159.png
841 KB, 1102x1600
>>7862921
>I think I heard something like he turned into a woman?
>>7862936
>And yes, decided he was trangender.

Jesus Christ its like theres some kind of invisible LGBT virus in the air. Somehow I hoped that he would be one of the few to escape this trend. Too bad
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.