[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that TRP posts in the waste mailing list? Does anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1441228967689.jpg (272 KB, 940x1015) Image search: [Google]
1441228967689.jpg
272 KB, 940x1015
Is it true that TRP posts in the waste mailing list? Does anyone have a link to his posts?
>>
He hasn't in the years I've been on it. I know where he posts but I won't tell, I don't want to fill it with dummies. : ^)
>>
I like to believe the old meme that Pynchon has posted here. This is partly to stroke my own ego as a 4chan regular, but it's also partly sensible. Knowing what I know of Pynchon, and knowing what I know of the whole breadth of the internet, I have to think that if he were to be a regular anywhere online, he'd be a regular on 4chan. I mean, where else would he fit in?
>>
>>7862420
>TRP
you can just call him Pynchon. not everybody has to be DFW
>>
>>7862429
>I mean, where else would he fit in?
He's a bit old for this crowd.
>>
he is a regular poster on FYAD.
>>
>>7862442
He was so far ahead of his time that we're only just now catching up to him. He'd feel right at home.
>>
>>7862429

I want to believe he comes here sometimes to shitpost and give critique in critique threads.
>>
>>7862420
He never has

>>7862458
>>7862480
Sorry to burst your bubble, but he wouldn't be able to take the /pol/jesting
>>
>>7862480
if he's on 4chan at all, i doubt he is on /lit/. think /tv/, /ck/
>>
>>7862420

>the waste mailing list

what is that?

>>7862454

>on FYAD.

what is that?

>>7862495

you honestly think that if he were on 4chan he wouldn't be on /lit/? you're crazier than Torquato Tasso.
>>
>>7862583
/lit/ is too dumb for him. i think he would find this place tedious.
>>
File: billmurray.jpg (881 KB, 1197x1632) Image search: [Google]
billmurray.jpg
881 KB, 1197x1632
>>7862604

>i think he would find this place tedious.

Sure. I know I do and I'm sure you do, too. All of us do.

But he'd still be here...from time to time...

I want to be clear that I don't think he's here...

Even if he were...no one would ever believe you...
>>
>>7862429
Isn't the website in Bleeding Edge call'd DeepArcher (Departure)? Because that feels noidically similar to 4chan (Fortune), down to the affricate.
>>
>>7862648

I have not read Bleeding Edge so I can not comment, but I wanted to humbly bump so Pynchon can see this thread and have the opportunity to respond himself.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 676x586) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 676x586
>>
>>7862619

I see what you... T...Tom is... that you?
>>
>>7862619
I love you P.
>>
>>7862420
No. It's just a way for those people to feel special and try and justify the waste of time that is this site.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.