[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he reads fiction jeez, grow up already anon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: Girls.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490 KB, 449x401
>he reads fiction

jeez, grow up already anon
>>
could you explain what is juvenile about fiction?
>>
>>7862082
he's baiting
>>
>>7862082
If you were a mature adult, you would read about your career/profession or your hobby. If you read fairty tales, you're either a child or a retard, and if you have the time to read long form stories you need to get a fucking job
>>
>>7862097
Maybe this guy wants to take the bait
>>
>>7862108
literature is my hobby. writing is my career/profession.
>>
>>7862108
Never heard of entertainment
>>
>>7862082
He's trying to bamboozle you
>>
>>7862108
Death is inevitable. We should stop reading altogether and commit suicide. It would be unproductive to wait.
>>
>>7862126
Life instinct will prevent your attempt to kill yourself. Suicide is not for the faint of heart.
>>
what non-fiction do you read OP?
>>
>>7862136
The Fault in Our Stars
>>
>>7862112
I'm gonna guess you're a college kid and that's why you're so determined to have an "interesting" or "smart" """hobby""", but guess what? None of that shit matters. The world doesn't care that you're "smart", and you especially don't, you just don't know it yet. Fuck you. Do something that matters instead of something that only feeds your ego and masturbates your subpar brain

>>7862126
yes you should
>>
>>7862132
I live only because I believe that I'll die one day. If I knew that death wasn't the end... I'm not sure how I'd cope with being.

This one is not supposed to go against what you've said. I just had the scatological need to type that.
>>
>>7862159
Posting on 4chan is as low as your life can get. Fuck you. Do something that matters instead of something that only feeds your ego and masturbates your subpar brain
>>
>it's an anon thinks he has discovered the key to being an adult and has to tell everyone thread
really, again with this
>>
>>7862175
haha you repeated what i said!
>>
>>7862159
Can... anything I do "matter"? I'm not sure it can. And that's so liberating! (smokes pot out of a bong made of flatbread)
>>
>>7862178
That's not funny
>>
>>7862185
No. But you can try.
>>
>>7862108
Americuck detected.
>he takes his work home
>10 days paid holiday per year
>indentured worker without being aware of it, just like your boss wants
>>
File: Capture44444.jpg (29 KB, 315x320) Image search: [Google]
Capture44444.jpg
29 KB, 315x320
>>7862355

b-but i am my own boss
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (109 KB, 348x492) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
109 KB, 348x492
>>7862108
>If you read fairty tales, you're either a child or a retard
>>
>>7862053
No, that's terrible advice, people who internalize ideas about what is and is not adult are just bending to social pressure at the cost of doing what they love best.

If there were no adults who loved fiction, who would tell the stories that teach children our culture-values?

1/10 I guess I responded, even though this thread formula is totally stagnant.
>>
>>7862393
u most be a doode with a taser wayy up ur but
>>
>>7862108
>>7862108
dam anon how many aons u posing as anon i think three
>>
>>7862950
at least E L E V E N
>>
fantasy and fiction are real genders stop making shitty threads like this

fantasy and fiction are no worse than super deep philosophical psychological life altering books
>>
File: Chilli55.jpg (13 KB, 157x48) Image search: [Google]
Chilli55.jpg
13 KB, 157x48
>>7863353
>genders
>>
>>7863356

sorry i am not native speaker of england did i make a mistake? how would you say what i did
>>
>>7862108
wagecuck spotted
>>
I have a friend who says this whenever anyone mentions books
He watches youtube podcasts all day everyday and used to browse stormfront
>>
>>7862053
>doesn't like fiction
>shitposts on a LITERATURE board
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.