[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, what is the last sentence of your novel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: twin peaks.gif (370 KB, 350x265) Image search: [Google]
twin peaks.gif
370 KB, 350x265
So, what is the last sentence of your novel?
>>
>And but so it goes
>>
And but so he finally realized that the real INFINITE JEST was the friends he made along the way.
>>
>The end
>>
>>7860520

(inside joke from characters from another book followed by a purposefully misspelled word that will be agonized over for years)
>>
And but so we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.
>>
>>7860520
He had learned at least one thing since that first fateful day: it really had been a dark and stormy night.
>>
and but so she was the social justice warrior.
>>
Funny as Hell, it was the most horrible thing I could think of.
>>
>>7860520
and but so, eheh, the thing is it just, wow...
The End
>>
>>7860520
Such is life, and always thus on...

The Road
>>
Gape eyed at the crows perched on the meridian.
>>
Never come back.
>>
and but so, he walked away into the sunset, awaiting the calling of Lot 49.
>>
Now, read it again.
>>
>>7860520
he was never seen or heard from again.

[he actually returns in the sequel]
>>
He sighed heavily, and closed the newspaper.
>>
>>7860520
Gee golly, thanks David!
>>
Oh, I thought, this must be love.
>>
>>7860520
He laughed of himself, he laughed of his mother, he laughed of his faithful followers and his old colleagues, the priest and the television, and at that night, he laughed of [title of the novel, which is a joke that alludes to the main character].
>>
He took a step.
>>
>>7860520
>as he came into her, his prehensile appendage of pleasure illuminating her depths, he realised she was no liar, and would not lie to him in such a moment, "no" he thought to himself, "its not possible", "it cant be real"; then he looked into her eyes and knew that she was his sister, blood of his own blood, birth of the same womb.
>>
the same as the title of the book
>>
Now everybody—
>>
Cunt.
>>
He dressed the last of his wounds and got back up to play; he was now, and knew he would forever be, a chunky boy.
>>
and then he woke up realizing it was just le dream XD
>>
And with a toss, ate him whole.
>>
Mind the pronouns.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.