[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody actually read this? He was totally correct.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 20
Anybody actually read this? He was totally correct.
>>
>>7858842
DAE WHITE MAN'S BURDEN!?!?!?!
>>
>>7858850
That's not even what he wrote about. He was basically just saying that due to population growth whites would eventually fade out of power, unless the races were separated to prevent interbreeding.

Look at the emerging world powers. China. India. Pakistan. What do they have in common? Homogeneity, rapid growth.

Europe? Currently getting outbred in their own countries while the white share of the population worldwide is getting smaller.
>>
>>7858861
I was busting your ballsbecause your trying to bust mine. t b h im not sure if you're being serious but here.

>whites would eventually fade out of power, unless the races were separated to prevent interbreeding.
europe is still 85-90% white. white people will exist for a long time. and if not who cares.

>Look at the emerging world powers. China. India. Pakistan. What do they have in common? Homogeneity, rapid growth.

besides Japan, they really dont. Those are all large countries with hundreds of cultures and different practices and religions even within their borders. India for example, outside of Hindu, has a prominent Jain, Buddhist, Christian, Muslim and Sikh community. India and China dont even speak a unanimous language. Only 1/4 of indians speak Hindi right now, for example, and thats the most common language. Your book simplifies the nuances of particular cultures, probably because the author never actually had exposure to them.

+ What's wrong with them becoming prevalent world powers. it's been 100 years since that book and 7 of 8 G8 members are bloody white majority nations. Hardly loosing steam.
>>
File: 1422650540044.png (58 KB, 636x674) Image search: [Google]
1422650540044.png
58 KB, 636x674
>>7858842
>>7858861
>actually caring
Pretty spooked desu
>>
>>7858861
>India
far from homogenous actually, linguistic/religious diversity comparable with Europe
>>
>>7858968
once whites go extinct ppl will look back on us the way ppl today look back on the greeks, like god damn they were patrish as fuck and gave the world so much greatness...isn't it sad that humanity only gets more spooked and sickly the longer it exists on earth
>>
File: 1458420738000.png (366 KB, 585x575) Image search: [Google]
1458420738000.png
366 KB, 585x575
>>7858968
>being indiferent to the future of your race and heritage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
>>
>>7858985
>the lion

hell fucking yeah that's what's up
>>
>>7858985
>le ride the tiger :DDD
Fuck off you romantic faggot
>>7858983
>He thinks "the whites" did great things instead of individuals and groups of people who happened to be white!
Basically the /pol/ version of "WE WUZ KAINGZ", don't try to take credit of greater men's accomplishments because you share their skin color.
>>
>>7859003
sorry europe is the only place where the people embrace freedom and democracy and shun vice and corruption, look at every region...one of these is not like the others and yeah "it just happens" to be the area that is all "groups of white ppl"
>>
>>7859003
wew lad
>>
>>7859025
>>7859028
simultaneously mad and also employing poor rhetoric
wew lads
>>
>>7859003
See, this would be true, if every white country acted like every black country, but this is undoubtedly NOT the case.

Though not every white person is a saint, and not every white person is an inventor. White people can live in an society, a society that keeps pushing forward.

If an Asteroid is headed towards earth, I know who the whole world would expect to solve the problem, whites and Asians.
>>
>>7859035
>rhetoric

no one's falling for ur jew tricks
>>
File: asian 'masculinity'.jpg (312 KB, 843x510) Image search: [Google]
asian 'masculinity'.jpg
312 KB, 843x510
the world will be thrown into an unprecedented dark age when the chinks take over
>>
>>7859047
>If an Asteroid is headed towards earth, I know who the whole world would expect to solve the problem, whites and Asians.

that's cuz we're the only ones left with neanderthal dna...the neanderthals where absorbed into the white and asians of eurasia
>>
>>7859062
it will be the end of liberty as we know it, freedom and creativity will die
>>
File: 1454278751303.png (901 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
1454278751303.png
901 KB, 690x460
>>7859047
That's not because whites and asians are inherently superior, you fool, it's because at this point in history America and China are the world's superpowers. Perhaps in a hundred years India and Saudi Arabia will fill this role, as was the case in the Middle Ages. Perhaps Brazil will become home to the world's greatest scientists, or Nigeria to the best hospitals. In global politics nothing is permanent, and you must have zero knowledge of history if you think Europe became so powerful through the sheer superiority of whites.
>>
>>7859086
You dense idiot, economic super power doesn't automatically translate to science. All throughout history whites of all types, and Mongolodis of all kinds, Mediterraneans, Arabs (they're still caucasian), Jews (caucasian), and Asians have been creating and inventing.

Before there were any real countries, or super powers, or anything of the sort, these people have been on a roll throughout history innovating. And blacks...... LOL
>>
>>7859086
>you must have zero knowledge of history if you think Europe became so powerful through the sheer superiority of whites.

wait so how did they become so powerful then? perhaps u can recommend a jewish professor who can explain away every white accomplishment? what's the name of that guns germs and steel guy?
>>
>>7859086
>That's not because whites and asians are inherently superior
all the science says otherwise
>>
>>7858861
>China
>homogeneous

Get a load of this guy.
>>
>>7859025
>implying japan doesnt exist.
> implying europe isnt loaded with corruption
baka
>>
>>7859086
Is there really that much cognitive dissonance going on in your head, that you truly just can't look around and notice a certain pattern?

Rhodesia and South Africa, beautiful countries, turning into world super powers, flourishing, full of life and culture....

"DAZ RAYCIZ THEM BUILDINGS AN INFRASTRUCTURE IS OURS LEAVE NOW WHITEY"

Countries are now on the verge of collapse when blacks got the rule.
>>
>>7859108
>implying japan is democratic and not just a sick authoritarian society that worships old fucks and hates creativity
>>
>>7859106
>>China
>>homogeneous

China
95% Han Chinese
>>
>>7859047
It might just be because I'm English, but frankly, the white people I meet most days are worse than Nig-Nogs.

Nig-Nogs are clean and polite.
>>
File: 1397540654737.jpg (659 KB, 1582x1627) Image search: [Google]
1397540654737.jpg
659 KB, 1582x1627
>>7859086
The only reason white countries are on the verge of collapse is because idiots like you who don't understand biology and instead go by your beliefs, are allowing all types of degenerates in to vote, to use our world.
>>
>>7859124
The Jews made you that way, post above me related with that pic. Now it's full of nigger culture loving whites.
>>
>>7859125
damn that image is true as fuck, i fell for the hip-hop meme when i was young and it set my life back significantly
>>
>>7859113
>implying japan is democratic
you're actually saying it's not? It's as democratic as every other so called democratic nation.
>a sick authoritarian society that worships old fucks
lmao if you think japan is authoritarian, you must be living in the 1930s man.
> hates creativity
citation needed. I swear to god if you use anime as an example im gonna laugh my way to closing this tab.
>>
>>7859106
Are you mentally retarded?
>>
>>7858985
Is the whole neo-nazi thing on 4chan serious? or is is just a meme?
>>
File: 1455661496689.jpg (24 KB, 480x590) Image search: [Google]
1455661496689.jpg
24 KB, 480x590
>>7859097
>>7859100
Is this the best you guys can offer? "Hurr durr, look at all these white inventors!"
>>7859102
>>7859125
I really love when people say stuff like this. It calls the opponent ignorant and suggests that there is a huge and obvious amount of data suggesting that the person's claim is true, without providing any credible sources. It's like saying that "Oh, if you went to college you'd know why I'm right!"

If you understand biology then how about you email me a copy of your thesis paper, since clearly you both have a PhD in genetics.
>>7859112
Speculation is fun, isn't it?
>>
>>7859134
Including I, which is why I've awoken from my media hypnosis into the real world.
>>
>>7859139
>Implying that everyone who loves and cherishes their race and wishes to see it protected is a Neo-Nazi

Get a load of this redditor, go back faggot, this board is too scary for you.
>>
>>7859117
>Han Chinese
all that means is they identify as chinese instead of say, mongolian.
Ethnicity is different there, considering they've always been run by a singular body. If you want to see differences look at the language groups. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_China
>>
What's with the /pol/ brigading today?
>>
>>7859149
the video literally had Hitler in it.
>>
>>7859135
oh god do u really think japan is just europe with funny writing and everyone is squinting? it's a fucking asian shithole with stifling culture and horrible values..

>For many years Japan was a one party dominant state until 1993

are u dyslectic and thought 1993 was 1939? why don't u just kill urself and take the defective genes out of the pool
>>
>>7859141
The Bell Curve
IQ and Immigration Policy
>>
>>7859165
Both extremely bad examples.
>>
File: mPctE (1).png (165 KB, 900x450) Image search: [Google]
mPctE (1).png
165 KB, 900x450
>>7859141
My credible source is this nobel prize winning scientist who helped discover DNA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Watson

And Charles Darwin as well. And my travels to black countries, and my experiences majority black cities and highschools. And IQ tests, and statistics from the FBI showing how much more crime blacks commit despite the fact they lump in Mexicans with the white crime LOLOLOLOL
>>
>>7859170
you are doing exactly what you accused me of
>>
>>7859162
Holy shit you truly are from reddit. So what if the video had Hitler in it? Does that now make us all neo-nazis? Jesus Christ.
>>
>>7859171
Don't forget the Nobel Prize winning inventor of the transistor which made the information age possible, William Shockley, was also an IQ truth teller who felt eugenics was important
>>
>>7859171
And add to that the fact there are more blacks than whites in the world, and yet almost no contribution other than performing arts, comes from them.

Per capita, if we're all equal, they should have way more contributions to science.

Also, whites got to the top, because they were smart, they built things, and used those things strategically.
>>
>>7859165
>IQ and Immigration Policy
I dont understand how imigration is relevant. IQ isnt a reliable determinant for intelligence.
>The Bell Curve
a book who's research was funded by a pro-eugenics organization, who's results were never accurately replicated.

ok
>>
>>7859189
>implying eugenics isn't an idea that needs a second look
>>
>>7859186
Interesting, I'll look into William Shockley... man must be wild knowing of all the monkeys using his technology to write posts about how much they hate whites lol
>>
>>7859171
>poor and uneducated people make bad decisions
Woah man what an astounding discovery
>>
>>7859193
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAszZr3SkEs
>>
>>7859194
if poor people are so smart why are they so bad at making decisions?
>>
>>7859203
Are you memeing on me?
>>
Why is /pol/ filled with armchair scientists, historians, and economists?
>>
>>7859211
cuz /pol/ is filled with people who think they know more than they're actually qualified to say
>>
>>7859211
idk why is /lit/ filled with wannabe writers who can't think
>>
>>7859219
woah man someone sounds mad
>>
>>7859189
>IQ isnt a reliable determinant for intelligence.
this meme has really gotten out of hand
>who's results were never accurately replicated.
because no one would fund anything like it again
>>
>>7859223
>This meme has really gotten out of hand
What, IQ?
>>
File: CcAL6dVWoAAvJnr.jpg (52 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
CcAL6dVWoAAvJnr.jpg
52 KB, 500x499
>>7859219
relax laddie. everyone thinks they're the bee's knees
>>
>>7859189
IQ is not the end all be all of intelligence, but it certainly is a great indicator of it. The IQ difference between your average white man 100, and average black man 80, might not seem like a lot, but let's multiply the difference between them in groups.

Let's take 1,500,300 whites, and 1,500,300 blacks, let's imagine two small countries, and lets put them against each other with their average IQ's.

1,500,300x100 =150,030,000 IQ points for the white nation
1,500,300x80 = 120,024,000 IQ points for the black nation

That is 30,006,000 IQ point difference, 30 fucking million IQ difference as a group of people, each and every single one of those IQ points can help create the next best advancement in science. One Nation will be lacking in 30,006,000 IQ points, it hardly seems fair, and it truly isn't, which is whites completely did to Africa whatever they wanted to, until self loathing whites got involved emotionally.
>>
>>7858968
It's hard to be indifferent when it's knocking at your doorstep. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3dj507

>>7859086
You talk about history. Give me an example of a truly multicultural, tolerant society that has flourished.

>>7859106
Well, Communism is great at destroying culture.
>>
>>7859225
i wasn't mad, u just took it the wrong way cuz ur a wannabe writer lol
>>
>>7859224
that IQ is not a reliable determinant of intelligence
it is
>>
>>7859194
Many creators and inventors have come from poor backgrounds. With shitty education as well. Intelligent people are intelligent regardless of what you teach them. Which is why white poor and uneducated people created Mafias and highly sophisticated crimes, while blacks rob a liquor store with a paper bag with holes on it.
>>
>>7859234
gg, u got me on that 1
>>
File: 8192928.png (30 KB, 353x296) Image search: [Google]
8192928.png
30 KB, 353x296
>>
>>7859211
It's not like anyone would believe me if I told you guys I have two STEM degrees, one in math, one in biology. Using statistics, and what I learned in biology, one can come to the reasonable conclusion that blacks are mentally inferior.
>>
>>7859194
Who invented education? Who invented the concept of civil service? Egalitarianism?

All whites or asians.
>>
>>7859246
Talk shit post proof
>>
>>7859211
well i do have a history degree, i suppose i am "amateur" in the sense that i am not a history professor, but i have dedicated a significant amount of my life to thinking about and studying history
>>
>>7859255
not everyone is an uneducated neet like u bro, having a couple bachelors ain't that hard for a white person
>>
>>7859255
Yup, that's what I want to do while currently going to college still as an academic.

I can see it now..."4chan user "John Doe" posted pictures of his degrees from home while spreading all this hatred."

"well tom, this really means we need to start monitoring the privileged whites for hate speech more, what does this say about our school and the learning environment of other students?"

Nobel Prize winner Watson was destroyed and shunned for speaking about HIS discovery, not even in a racist way, he wasn't parroting about "niggers" He just stated he believed that intelligence is related to genetics.

I've seen what Tumblr does to "racists" I'll get kicked out and never find a job again.
>>
>>7859261
LOL this. For some reason blacks and other browns think that degrees are unheard of.
>>
>>7859266
well obviously black out your personal info
>>
>>7859198
I don't think it's that white people are "superior," but maybe different races excel at different things more than others.
The chick has a point at the end when she says that black people are more creative, just look at music.
>>
>>7859230
I like how no one responded. It's hard to argue against math.
>>
>>7859271
More creative in PERFORMING ARTS, maybe. And that's a MAYBE.

Painting, sculptures, and great classical music all belong to us, and science is the most creative thing a person can do. So the word creative, doesn't even really apply. I will give them this, they are athletic and quick twitched muscle fibered humans.
>>
>>7859230
ignoring poverty
>>7859276
why are you replying to yourself. maybe im busy
>>
>>7859062
>that pic
*tips conical rice-picker hat*
>>
File: 1459086624574.png (31 KB, 874x285) Image search: [Google]
1459086624574.png
31 KB, 874x285
>>7859306
r/asianmasculinity is a gold mine
>>
>>7859300
Did you think white people were just gifted millions of dollars each by god or fate? You fucking idiot, whites got themselves out of poverty. Holy fucking christ, they're superior, they got themselves out of that situation. They invented sustainable economies, they invented cars, airplanes, cell phones, transportation, they made all that, and so much more that would require volumes and volumes of writing to give credit where credit is due.

You guys can't even dig a well, one of the oldest known forms of getting water, and black Africans today are still dying from dehydration because they don't even dig wells.
>>
Let me get this straight, what you non-whites and redditors are saying, is that even though I worked hard, with my intelligence, to escape from my shithole that is Eastern Europe, from a town much more poor than any black neighborhood in the USA, and I built a house here, and I worked hard, and put so much effort towards securing a future for myself, and one day, when I die, and my son takes over all my wealth, that I wanted to give to him, that he should just give it away? He's a spawn of myself, he comes biologically from myself, he will most likely be a go getter like myself, that money, and him, are more likely going to be examples of what I could have done with that money had I kept living another 90 years.

Unless of course he falls for the cultural marxist meme and becomes some faggot cuck and gives my money to niggers because they told him I earned my money from the backs of slaves.
>>
Sure is /pol/ in here
>>
GOTTA PROTECT DA KANGDOM FROM CULUD POWAHS.
>>
>>7859419
That survey that was posted a day ago said that 24% of /lit/ also browsed /pol/.

54% supported Sanders, 30% Trump.
>>
>>7859437
>only /pol/tards shitposting all day bother filling out surveys
>>
>>7859352
correction

Black africans are dying from dehydration to this day because they live on the driest hottest continent in the world.

>Did you think white people were just gifted millions of dollars each by god or fate?
no

but i am saying that africa is rather inhospitable for development, you idiot.
>>
>>7859437
only retards bother to answer surveys
or post in threads like this seriously
posters who make good contributions use the catalog
>>
>>7859480
I'm taking a class about "immigrant literature" and the teacher was talking about how white colonialism and Reagan are responsible for keeping non-whites poor and oppressed. I pointed out that it probably had more to do with geography than systematic oppression and got called a racist.
>>
>>7859331
wat
>>
>>7859500
well i mean

I'd argue post-colonialism is the reason for unstable governments. Geographic determinism isn't very popular in terms of historical interpretations, but quite honestly it makes perfect sense in explaining the difficulty in why Africa took untill the late 19th century to develop centralized governments south of the berber coast (like Ethiopia, Liberia, Sokoto). example. there's a reason Mali/chad and Libya have had a hard time holding solid control over the Taureg people, or why the pan african highway hasn't been built yet after years of construction.

also fucking malaria
>>
>>7859500
When a majority (all of it but eithiopia and liberia) of the continent is exploited in ways almost unimaginable (see the 15 million africans killed in the congo over rubber trees) for around 300 years it also may hinder the indistrialization process thus hindering the ability to modernize and adopt best practices for agriculture, etc.
>>
Anyone have a link for this book?

Nothing gets returned on #bookz
>>
>>7859562
Nevermind, it is free on the Kindle.
>>
>>7859480

See pic>>7859171

Also, why are Ashkenazi Jews so smart? And why did Arabs have Algebra and many civilizations with advancements in science? Both coming from even drier environments?
>>
>>7859419
Sure is kikeddit in here.
>>
>>7859480
they threw that theory out a while ago man
the new one is that Africa was in fact too easy to live in so there was no need for them to develop
there is more to Africa than the Sahara btw
>>
Anonymous lawyer tells the truth about nogs:

http://www.amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/

Peace corps worker describes Africa:

https://mpcdot.com/forums/topic/8316-raped-in-the-peace-corp-now-i-post-on-mpc/page__st__120#entry232441

And Dalyrimple's "Frivolity of Evil", which should be required reading:

http://www.city-journal.org/html/frivolity-evil-12835.html
>>
>>7859588
>Ashkenazi Jews so smart
most lived throughout europe and usa. and talking about the sucess of the jews is a whole other discussion.
> And why did Arabs have Algebra and many civilizations with advancements in science?
You mean the arabs within fertile crescent? Are you kidding?

>>7859606
geographic determinism is a fiercely contested argument yes, but it doesnt change the fact that africa was extremely inhospitable.
>the new one is that Africa was in fact too easy to live in so there was no need for them to develop
there is more to Africa than the Sahara btw
citations needed
>>
>>7859606
>there is more to Africa than the Sahara btw
i did adress this.
malaria.
jungle.
more malaria.
hot climate.
more malaria
>>
>>7859139
>being anything other than ambivalent or jubilant that the traditions of your ancestors are being supplanted by aliens imported to your country by the neoliberal establishment to fuel their machine is "neonazi"

Why the fuck did Hitler have to fuck it up for everyone? I wish he fucking won at this point, at least he would have given us a new bullshit bandaid to hide our nihilism problem for a thousand more years.
>>
>>7859628
>but it doesnt change the fact that africa was extremely inhospitable.
so was Europe
so was the Middle East
so was Australia
>>7859630
mineral resources
plenty of animals
profitable crops
>>
>>7859025
>europe
>shunning vice and corruption
>western Europe is very liberal and barely Christian
>eastern Europe is generally poor and corrupt
>>
>>7859097
We'll if that's your definition of Caucasian then I won't argue with you because your right that Caucasians have contributed the most to the world.
>>
>>7859659
>mineral resources
yes like coal
most of which were located in the sahara
>plenty of animals
you're right.
like goats, and donkeys.
which they did domesticate.
can't carry a nation on a donkey's back
>profitable crops
mostly in the very southern part of the continent, and in the west, where most of the tribal nation states appeared. Songhai, Mali, Kanen Bornu, and Benin had agriculture no doubt. I'm not saying the continent is one big shit hole. Just that the climate made it more unhospitable for centralized government.

This is a very simplified view of looking at the situation and obviously the circumstance is more nuanced.

>>7859659
>so was Europe
Mediterranean sea
>middle east
Fertile crescent+mediterrainian sea
>so was Australia
uhm are you saying the natives there were advanced in any way?
>>
https://whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/
>>
>>7859684
>yes like coal
and iron, gold, diamonds, petrol, uranium, copper etc
>can't carry a nation on a donkey's back
then they should have domesticated more

>Mediterranean sea
only effects Southern Europe
>Fertile crescent+Mediterranean sea
mainly the Levant/Mesopotamia
>uhm are you saying the natives there were advanced in any way?
no not at all , but literal convicts came and turned it into one of the best countries in the world

>This is a very simplified view of looking at the situation and obviously the circumstance is more nuanced.
the overarching point is that Africa is no less inhospitable than Europe, especially Northern Europe
>>
File: -7rNO-LK.jpg (42 KB, 473x472) Image search: [Google]
-7rNO-LK.jpg
42 KB, 473x472
>>7859703
>urned it into one of the best countries in the world
>>
File: 1459026309591.jpg (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1459026309591.jpg
12 KB, 300x300
>>7859703
>Australia
>one of the best countries in the world
>>
>>7859724
>>7859735
*most developed if you want to be finicky
>>
>>7859703
Every civilisation that had philosophy had development, those that didn't stayed in jungles.
>>
>>7859738
>most developed
???

I've been living in Australia for about 5 years now, political culture is a joke and tries its hardest to emulate the US-American shitshow, music, literature, arts in general is non-existent: it's either extremely derivative of the Americans (especially in music) or the usual "needs more Aboriginal art", nothing original is being thought in Australia
>>
>>7859047
You do know that there are reasons for that, right?Look at Africa and then look at Europe. Which one, as an environment, is easier to live in? The dry stretch of desert with leafless trees, tigers, and a constant sweltering heat, or the cool lush environment brimming with trees, grass, and soil ready to grow potatoes?

The more effort that has to be spent to keep well-fed and live, the less time there is for philosophy, invention, and government. Once you get basic needs out of the way, then those things begin to develop. This can be shown everywhere in the world. And now outside civilizations are bringing new technologies into Africa to make living easier and guess what? Live is getting easier! This isn't fucking rocket science, there isn't just a big island full of dumb people. It's an island of people who spent most of their effort trying to feed themselves for thousands of years.
>>
File: 1452580409535.jpg (26 KB, 729x410) Image search: [Google]
1452580409535.jpg
26 KB, 729x410
>>7859724
>>7859735

>they can't cope with the truth of this

melbourne is consistently ranked the near greatest or greatest city in the world to live when it comes to standards of living, but it is full of fukken soft cunts so don't bother going there.
>>
>>7859807
I'm talking about HDI dumb cunt go back to year 8 geography
>>
>>7859808
>Which one, as an environment, is easier to live in?
Africa
why do people like you seem to forget that winter exists?
>>
File: two strayans goin at it.webm (3 MB, 480x278) Image search: [Google]
two strayans goin at it.webm
3 MB, 480x278
g'day ya cunts make way for us strayans. lewk, we run the show na, ya cunts
>>
>>7859807

>a foreign trying to understand the lads

the larrikin attitude supersedes everything in aussie life. that is why we can take on the whole world at shitposting on 4chan and prove to still be a challenge.

i think the more cultured aussies that are hiding out among all the others in this country constantly fluctuate between disdain for our general poverty of culture to a kind of bemused pleasure from being a part of the greater aussie mentality that is very carefree and earthy in a gallows sort of way.
>>
>>7859828
aussie rats are fuckin brutal
>>
>>7859825
retard spotted
>>
>>7859833
good argument
>>
>>7859834
>muh winter

no insight. kill yourself immediately.
>>
>>7859843
as opposed to muh desert (most of Africa isn't a desert)
>>
>>7859825
Find me a picture of an African village caked in fluffy snow with all the natives curled up with a good book in front of a fire

Find me a picture of the cozy African saying "golly, I have all the time in the world to invent something right now... NAH I am African! Because I am African, I will not invent something. Back to the fire I go!"
>>
>>7859849
Oh you're right, I forgot about all of these gorgeous and lush landscapes filled with plum trees and cows https://www.google.com/search?q=africa+landscape&espv=2&biw=1680&bih=833&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjQmOee8eLLAhUC_mMKHVzBA4UQ_AUIBigB
>>
File: malealea.jpg (187 KB, 981x651) Image search: [Google]
malealea.jpg
187 KB, 981x651
>>7859850
>Find me a picture of an African village caked in fluffy snow
k
>>
>>7859850
>>7859854
are google images seriously your fucking arguments?
>>
>>7859859
this whole thread is shit

everyone's convinced of their opinion but can't actually describe why they believe it to the other person
>>
>>7859858
Oh my, that does look easy to live in
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (163 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
163 KB, 900x600
>>7859877
Long winters cause civilisation everyone knows that. It's why Canada's known as the cradle of civilisation.
>>
>>7859882
there's lack of vegetation in both canada and sub-saharan africa which is why the indigenous groups only had a population big enough to support band and tribe societies that lived off the land. compare mesopotamia and the mediterranean that managed to develop a more complex city-based society because of higher food production. no such society developed independently in (northern) europe. that only came later with the influence of greco-roman culture in the area
>>
>>7859863
history is literally the story of the winners and losers. it is deterministic. I don't particularly give a shit why blacks are inferior, but they are inferior nonetheless. the only reason you'd care about the why is if you wanted to fix it. I don't.

this is where the real contention lies. by arguing about muh harder living conditions or muh colonialism or muh crime cycle you are 1) admitting that they are indeed inferior and 2) assuming I care about why they are inferior. you assume wrong, I don't want them here. anyone who is not a model citizen should be sent packing
>>
>>7859892
>history is literally the story of the winners and losers
Everybody dies.
>>
>>7859882
Indeed, Alaska would be a global superpower if only they could secede from the rest of those chumps in the US dragging them down
>>
>>7859893
individuals die, yes. was this supposed to be a witty retort
>>
>>7859882
no one made that claim
>>
>>7859892
no, arguing over what causes the perception of inferiority isn't admitting there is inferiority. the inferiority is 'real' but it is not 'true'

>anyone who

i don't know why you're talking about race when it comes down to individuals
>>
>>7859900
because people like to ignore the fact that there are such things as averages, and certain races have on average more inferior individuals

>the inferiority is 'real' but it is not 'true'

warn us next time before you start typing nonsense
>>
>>7859908
no, people like to overstate averages and don't look into why the numbers are the way they are. i wish i was stupid enough to just take these things at face value but it's just intellectually dishonest. the map doesn't supersede the land.

the inferiority is 'real' in that it is perpetuated and has real-life consequences in its existence. but it is not 'true' in that it is based on what it claims to be based on i.e. 'race', whatever the hell it means

i already got double dubs so there's really no point in you replying. besides, you don't care about anything besides your own sophistry
>>
>>7859916
>but it is not 'true' in that it is based on what it claims to be based on i.e. 'race'
but it is
>>
>>7859918
thanks
>>
>>7858861
Those countries are only homogenous if you consider all of Europe homogenous too. And they are just fucking like rabbits cause they are poor. They stop pushing out children by the car load as soon as they reach some level of wealth and social security.
>>
>>7859916
the only sophist here is you. if you weren't merely a sophist you'd move in with your friends in detroit or the congo
>>
>>7859232

>truly multicultural, tolerant society that has flourished.

The Roman Empire during the 2nd century
>>
>>7859232
venice
>>
>>7859927
if only fallacies were convincing
>>
>>7859929
and how did that turn out?
>>
>>7859932
you can attempt to explain away the inferiority of blacks all you want, the conversation ended when I pointed out to you that history is an account of the winners and the losers. your sophistry about muh unfairness is just ressentiment
>>
>>7859929
>implying that wasn't what literally killed the Roman Empire

Why don't liberals read?
>>
>>7859935
>the conversation ended when i engaged in sophistry

you don't say
>>
>>7859942
>[ressentiment intensifies]

you're getting boring
>>
>>7859946
i honestly don't know why you're still talking about a subject you claimed you don't care about. also you have me confused with someone else. i'm not frustrated by 'injustice'
>>
File: empire[1].jpg (61 KB, 923x754) Image search: [Google]
empire[1].jpg
61 KB, 923x754
>>7859934
>>7859939

The Empire was at its absolute apex during the 2nd century.

The Illegal Gothic immigrants didn't start arriving until the late 4th century, and they did fuck things up a bit, but what really did Rome in was the fact that they began suffering from internal political conflict and external threats simultaneously; something that hadn't happened before in Roman history.
>>
>>7859981
You're leaving out the part where toward the end they also weren't breeding. They were below replacement level, just like modern America and Europe will be. Augustus noticed that Romans were on a similar path to oblivion and passed a bunch of laws to encourage marriage and fertility. Didn't work because women were effectively emancipated, just like modern America and Europe.
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.