[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone except for Pierre and Boris are blowhards. Fight me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 467986-war-and-peace.jpg (199 KB, 1166x1764) Image search: [Google]
467986-war-and-peace.jpg
199 KB, 1166x1764
Everyone except for Pierre and Boris are blowhards.
Fight me
>>
File: 1458860168248.jpg (192 KB, 581x796) Image search: [Google]
1458860168248.jpg
192 KB, 581x796
Mary is best character
Sonya second best

Mary x Sonya slashfiction when
>>
>>7855611
>Mary is best character
>Sonya second best
Mary was annoying
>She's ugly but when she gets sad she's beautiful and by the end of the book she is Natasha tier beautiful.
>>
andre is pretty much /lit/, except /lit/ has no war to go and try to lose their anomie in
>>
>>7855922
You only care about looks? She had the purest heart and most noble soul of anyone in the book ( beside Sonya)
>>
>>7855308
Is there a character in XIXth century fiction more based than Pierre?
>>
>>7856993
Jean Valjean
>>
>>7855922
Nicolai Rostov is broke and suddenly the filthy rich Marya literally looks a lot better to him. I don't think a neutral observer would think she was much to look at.
>>
>>7856993
D'Artagnan
>>
>>7857110
Who would win in a Pierre vs Jean deathmatch?
>>
Prince Andre was the shiz
>>
I once saw some fanfiction where someone had made Anatole Kuragin and Dolokhov werewolves and Anatole was anally fucking Dolokhov with his stumpy leg. I don't remember the specifics.
>>
>>7855308

Platon Karataev is best character
>>
>>7857222
Pierre, assuming Jean Valjean did something to piss him off.
>>
>>7857275
Those are all the specifics needed, thank you.
>>
Natasha is loli-tier imo.
>>
>>7855611
Are you me? if yes good easter
>>
Correct, OP. Good job realizing War & Peace is a bloated experiment that unfortunately detracts from Tolstoy's best works (Anna Karenina and his short stories/novellas)
>>
>>7859557
nabby pls
>>
>>7857210
I guess I'm a full pleb to not realize that.
>>7856070
She's to pure and that's boring.
>>
>>7855611
Who the fuck is Mary? You mean Marya?
>>
How do I Pierre mode?
>>
>>7859914
>"I'm an insufferable cunt please rape my face" the post
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.