[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've started a journey to transform myself into a renaissance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1455726210146.jpg (2 MB, 3240x3600) Image search: [Google]
1455726210146.jpg
2 MB, 3240x3600
I've started a journey to transform myself into a renaissance man. Going back to school for Physics in fall and have started a reading list of pic related. Any other literature that you would recommend?

Already read through most of Orwell so far
>>
>>7851111
You could start forgiving what you read on Orwell
>>
>>7851130
You mean "forgetting"?
>>
>>7851130
Found the butthurt Bern victim
>>
bump?
>>
Mein Gott, do you have no 'shame'? U got some pure ideology hanging out
>>
>>7851111
Get Camille paglia's book Sexual Personae and use it as a reading guide. Starts with ancient Egyptian art and ends with 18th century literature, attempting to tie it all together in a grande theory of Western culture. Even if you disagree with it, the writing is great and thought provoking and will introduce you to many seminal works in western thought
>>
More like cuckaissance man
>>
Why do we even have a sticky
>>
Anybody read that The First Poets book by Shmidt? Recommend it?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.