[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Times you revealed yourself as a pleb? >I once put an apostrophe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: 1458504291572.png (89 KB, 826x801) Image search: [Google]
1458504291572.png
89 KB, 826x801
Times you revealed yourself as a pleb?

>I once put an apostrophe in Finnegans Wake
>>
>>7847316

>reading Finnegans Wake in any language except Traditional Gaelic

wew
>>
>>7847337
the Italian translation is internationally recognized to be better than the original itself
>>
>>7847347
In what way? I'm genuinely curious as to how you rate translations of a book that's supposed to be confusing.
>>
>>7847316
>words eat cheese
>>
When I was 15, I wrote Beowulf as Bailwolf
>>
I once spelled Hemingway with three ms.
>>
>>7847764
How do you delete your posts on 4chan? I've been here for 4 years and never learned it.
>>
>>7847347
source
>>
>>7847773

You click the box in the upper left of the post and then in the lower right of the page is a delete button.
>>
>>7847777
I learn something new everyday. Thanks!
>>
>>7847316
wtf? sophists were literary frauds
>>
My bookshelf has every Kerouac book
>>
>>7847799
According to Plato.

Nietzsche is basically the revenge of the sophists.
>>
>>7847734
>Finnegan's Wake
>confusing
Maybe to a pleb, i found it to be Joyce's most limpid prose.
>>
>>7847316
Every time I post on 4chan; English is not my first language and when I write something on the reply box there is always at least one word or two that the spell corrector flags it wrong.
>>
oNE TIME I WAS TALKING TO LIT QT ABUOT A BOOK I DIDNT READ AND SHE ASKED ME ABOUT IT AND I LIED
>>
>>7847316
There was a time when I strictly adhered to Stoicism.
>>
>>7848474
That's not being a pleb. That's being

D E V I L I S H
>>
>>7847316
http://vocaroo.com/i/s10cb1YME4su
gonna recite the whole thing this week
hard to read without making a mistake
>>
>>7848000
>'
>>
>>7847316
Every time I'm enthusiastic about a book on /lit/ someone points out the shit parts or the whole of it being shit or me being a shit person altogether, me and my shit worldview and tastes. I've learned to preventively find flaws in all my favourites and, should that be a chore, to ashamedly never participate in threads discussing that book.
>>
>>7849247
you should be ashamed of your shameful post and go back and find the holes in why your shame post is so shameful. BAHHHHH

>lurk moar

>or gb2reddit

>trololololol
>>
>>7847347
why are you always memeing this
>>
>>7848003
>caring about spelling

FUCKING PLEB
>>
>>7848703
How is this pleb? I'm slowly becoming an orthodox stoic.
>>
>>7849404
It's fuckin boring.
>>
>>7849796
Nigga try Zen Buddhism or Philosophical Taoism. Just like stoicism but way more fun.
>>
Give me one good reason I shouldn't be a hedonist.
>>
>>7849203
i hope this isnt you jones
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.