[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the edgiest book you own /lit/? Bonus points if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 255.jpg (28 KB, 250x358) Image search: [Google]
255.jpg
28 KB, 250x358
What's the edgiest book you own /lit/?

Bonus points if it's not Mein Kampf.
>>
File: 226378.jpg (109 KB, 292x475) Image search: [Google]
226378.jpg
109 KB, 292x475
the original edgelord
>>
Maos little red book
>>
The Way of Men by Jack Donovan
>>
The Prince
>>
>>7847174

Really? That's the edgiest book you own? Game of Thrones is edgier.
>>
>>7847133
Rape=$$$ the book.

Helter Skelter Hon. Mention
>>
babyfucker
>>
I own too many Hunter S. Thompson and Bret Easton Ellis books
>>
I can't decide between 120 Days of Sodom, The Fountainhead and American Psycho. They are all the most edgy in their own way
>>
The prince
An Edgar Allan Poe story collection
A Lovecraft story collection
Marx-Engels:On the hungarian revolution of 1848
I can't decide.
>>
hogg
>>
120 Days of Sodom
Story of the Eye
American Psycho
Crash

objectively, Hogg is the most edgy book i've ever come to know of. Nothing to my knowledge can top it.
>>
>>7847277
>tfw reading hogg was the only time you busted a nut hands free...
just burn and bury me in my sleep already ;_;
>>
>>7847294
Which part?
>>
Pimp by Iceberg Slim
Justine by De Sade
Maybe The Thief's Journal by Jean Genet, but I haven't read it yet.
>>
File: lhorx[1].gif (4 KB, 149x227) Image search: [Google]
lhorx[1].gif
4 KB, 149x227
David Britton "Lord Horror"
>>
>>7847282
Is Hogg worth reading?
>>
>>7847342
yes
>>
By lit's standards, either GR or The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark
>>
Either Sex and Character, Lightning and the Sun, On the Jews and their Lies or For My Legionaries + The Nest Leader's Manual
>>7847133
Pretty hilarious to actually own a print copy of the Protocols 2bh, maybe I should do that too.
>>
The complete works of Nietzsche and Machiavelli, the Book of Lies and The Book of the Law.
>>
Ride the Tiger
Patriotism (with the inside cover caked in my dried blood)
Hypersphere
>>
>>7847424

How is Demon-Haunted World edgy?
>>
The Radical Orthodoxy Reader
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.