[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MFW reading Proust on iPad Kindle is only sane way of reading Proust.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Marcel-Proust.jpg (19 KB, 229x209) Image search: [Google]
Marcel-Proust.jpg
19 KB, 229x209
MFW reading Proust on iPad Kindle is only sane way of reading Proust.
>>
>>7846892
Im sure it is exactly the Way he intended it to be read
>>
I read the first book on my phone and on my computer, just the way books should be read in the 21th century...
y dont you join the 21th century loser
>>
>>7846892
You should have moved on from reading it to summarizing it.
>>
>>7846924
>this thing reminds me of this other thing in a different physical sense
How did i do
>>
>>7846892
>iPad
>no E-ink
>sane
>>
Excpecially since he alludes to paintings and that so often, you need a device you can google them on
>>
>>7846892
I'm reading this Proust guide right now and I'm finding it extremely useful. Sharing the Proust love:

>Proust's Way_ A Field Guide to - Roger Shattuck.mobi
https://u.pomf.is/beetrg.mobi
>>
>>7846892
i thought its about stopping reading, and then continue after some time and forgetting thinkgs if you havent wrote notes, you know experience
>>
>>7847181
i thought it about reading stopping then experience notes
>>
>>7846935
Hmm I'm interested but skeptical of what's behind that link.
>>
>>7847199
you don't know how pomf works, dumbass? Try uploading any file in there, the extension of your file will always be at the end of the link. Therefore, that link can only be a .mobi file. Ever heard of a virus through a .mobi? Yeah, didn't think so.
>>
>>7847254
enjoy your hostageware.
prepare to pay to decrypt your computer
>>
You were born just in time to have the full set of 'À la recherche' in the original, and the full set in the Scott Moncrieff translation, on your kindle, for free.

Thank you project gutenberg, thank you copyright laws.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.