[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let me get this straight... within the last 24 hours an AI that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: d5Sa5TP.jpg (162 KB, 1024x619) Image search: [Google]
d5Sa5TP.jpg
162 KB, 1024x619
Let me get this straight... within the last 24 hours an AI that communicated with thousands of people on twitter learnt to be racist and was then lobotomised in to being an SJW by its creators...

and you're telling me I need to read books by dead Victorians or sheltered Liberal Arts College graduates in order to be an intellectual?

Why do you deny the existence of modern life?
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>7846202
If it learns it from other peoples tweets then of course it would be racist. Twitter is full of alt-right
>>
>All the tweets are super-generic affirmative responses with not even a hint of relation to the question posed

Sure you did a great job, STEMlords.
>>
>robot agrees arbitrarily to whatever shitpost people throw at it

WOW, PROBLEMATIC MUCH?
>>
>>7846654
>>7846662
"Mexican and black" seems to be pretty specific though.
>>
>>7846611
It learns from how shitty racial minorities' tweets are.
>>
>/lit/ - Literature
>For the discussion of literature

It's not even an interesting bot, nor an AI
>>
>>7846202
I don't see the connection, but the TayTweets thing is pretty funny.
>>
generic amalgam of the stuff ppl tweeted at her
ppl = pol/sters in concerted action
le 4chan army dunt mess with us ^)
we wuz internet kings an shit
>>
>>7846654
Maybe it was just reused from the Microsoft's technical support.
>>
>>7846202
>/lit/ - Literature

fuck off
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/trash/2029131
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.