[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>implying Nietzsche advocated nihilism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
>implying Nietzsche advocated nihilism
>>
great reddit meme there, friend

I hope you enjoy you stay, there are many great memes to be had on our board here.
>>
File: derrida (1).jpg (120 KB, 1181x1209) Image search: [Google]
derrida (1).jpg
120 KB, 1181x1209
>>7845146
Even though this maymay slightly triggers me I still appreciate it. I enjoy how you are fostering a sense of elitism. I think that making people feel guilty about only knowing one or two philosophers is a good idea, this promotes diversity. But I do feel that if we are to inspire a sense of elitism and cultivate intelligence in /lit/ browsers then we must also scrutinize our maymay imagery. The maymay that you used is outdated. The "condescending Willy Wonka" has spread to may corners of internet culture and has become cliche so I would advise posting alternate images in the future.

I appreciate your work but wish to see it improved. Enjoy yourself and always improve fellow ubermensch.
>>
File: 1432742584962.jpg (2 MB, 2389x3636) Image search: [Google]
1432742584962.jpg
2 MB, 2389x3636
There are different types of nihilism. I DOUBT you have even read Nietzsche's letters where he tells his friend the secret to understanding his philosophy.
>>
>>7845146
well memed
>>
you have to accept it in order to get anywhere with his philosophy
>>
File: 1457725543706.png (10 KB, 576x347) Image search: [Google]
1457725543706.png
10 KB, 576x347
>people seriously think Nietzsche didn't believe nihilism was something to be overcome
>>
>I teach you the big guy
what did he mean by this?
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 243x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 243x346
>implying Nietzsche's work isn't nihilistic from a Christian point of view
>in b4 >implying Christianity isn't nihilistic from a Nietzschean point of view
>in b4 >words have meanings
>>
>>7845192
Was it taking amphetamines and imagining time as a flat circle?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.