[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Collections
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: Benjamin-sm.jpg (27 KB, 258x386) Image search: [Google]
Benjamin-sm.jpg
27 KB, 258x386
ITT: Book Collections

hey /lit/, don't think I've ever seen a thread like this before and I think you guys would have fun with it.

my uni is hosting a contest for book collecting next year with a cash prize hopefully large enough to justify the creation of a collection in the first place, but my current bookcase is pretty random, basically just /lit/core and similar. I'm willing to lay down a good amount of money to start a collection from scratch, but am also pretty scarce on ideas (was considering doing one about the infrarealists, Bolano's OG poetry group), so post premises for (or content of) a book collection you'd like to have given time/resources, shit on anons spheres of interest, you know the deal
>>
>>7841631
do bootleg copies of things or censored East German novels
>>
>>7841631
I collect anything I can get my hands on. My area has a place that without fail, every weekend, exclusively sells 1 dollar books, no matter the subject or text

that's how I got copies of Pynchon, Bolano, Plato, Woolf, to more obscure shit like Juan Goytisolo

in particular I focus on collecting surrealist and modernist novels.

Lately i've been grabbing up and really interested in Christian theology. Anselm, Augustine, etc. Of course I've got the more popular guys and am yet to snag the more rare ones
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.