[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey, hard science fiction fan here in a bit of a jam im looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: rocinante.jpg (993 KB, 1582x992) Image search: [Google]
rocinante.jpg
993 KB, 1582x992
hey, hard science fiction fan here in a bit of a jam

im looking for LARRY NIVEN'S FOOTFALL and THE EXPANSE series in audibook format but im having a hard time finding any kind of torrent for it. I tried pirateproxy and rutracker but all i got is one shitty torrent with no seeders

is there like a good place to illegaly download pirate audiobooks particularly science fiction ones?

one cubic parsec of thanks to everyone
>>
I found them all on WhatCD but I don't have a big enough buffer to download them.

Maybe someone else that does will be kind enough to give then to you.
>>
>>7841008
how do i get an account? is it invite only or is there a special day to log in?
>>
>>7841008
what are tehse secret torrent kind of places called? are there more?
>>
>>7841030
>>7841033
Yes there are dozens more, but they aren't really a secret. Check out the /ptg/ threads on /g/ for more information.

You can get an account to WhatCD by either getting invited by someone or taking the interview. Google "what cd prep".
>>
>>7841133
ok but besides these secret torrent sites what else is good place to get the audiobooks?
>>
>>7841150
I have no idea. But you should read instead of merely listening.
>>
>>7841241
These years im following a model that i kinda like. I read classic literature before gonig to bed and i listen to science fiction audiobooks while i excersise.

its really comfortable and i feel like im getting a lot of reading AND hearing done without saturating my mind (because i also have to read tons of stuff for college)

never the less, when i really like an audiobook i then go to re-experience it in novel form . i've done this with many like the big 3 from heinlein, a couple of arthur c clarke and a couple of phillip k dick
>>
>>7841252
Oh I see. Well I think your best bet is just to buy the series somewhere.
>>
>>7841340
i got the expanse via tpb
but not footfall

i think ill try to join those secret torrent sites

but the thing is im currently on a different computer than the one i usually use

if i start a whatcd account in one house and then open it in another house can it tell i have moved location ???
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.