[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The Jews could be put down very plausibly as the most unpleasant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11
File: H_L_mencken.jpg (13 KB, 191x263) Image search: [Google]
H_L_mencken.jpg
13 KB, 191x263
>The Jews could be put down very plausibly as the most unpleasant race ever heard of. As commonly encountered, they lack many of the qualities that mark the civilized man: courage, dignity, incorruptibility, ease, confidence. They have vanity without pride, voluptuousness without taste, and learning without wisdom. Their fortitude, such as it is, is wasted upon puerile objects, and their charity is mainly a form of display
>>
File: Ezra_Pound.jpg (39 KB, 567x567) Image search: [Google]
Ezra_Pound.jpg
39 KB, 567x567
>Democracy is now currently defined in Europe as a 'country run by Jews'.
>>
File: Anthony Ludovici.jpg (6 KB, 180x237) Image search: [Google]
Anthony Ludovici.jpg
6 KB, 180x237
>Thus it would seem hardly needful to state, if we desire to preserve that character and those qualities, that the Jew should be excluded from all those positions in which the chance or opportunity occurs of fundamentally modifying the character and customs of the nation. For, whether intentionally or not, it would seem as if the Jew could not help modifying these national features in a non-Occidental direction.
>>
File: Friedrich_Nietzsche.jpg (30 KB, 300x389) Image search: [Google]
Friedrich_Nietzsche.jpg
30 KB, 300x389
>the youthful Jew of the stock exchange is the most repugnant invention of the whole human race
>>
File: T_S_Elliot.jpg (168 KB, 432x500) Image search: [Google]
T_S_Elliot.jpg
168 KB, 432x500
>My house is a decayed house,

>And the jew squats on the window sill, the owner,

>Spawned in some estaminet of Antwerp,

>Blistered in Brussels, patched and peeled in London.
>>
File: Roald_Dahl.jpg (116 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Roald_Dahl.jpg
116 KB, 800x450
>There is a trait in the Jewish character that does provoke animosity, maybe it’s a kind of lack of generosity towards non-Jews. I mean, there’s always a reason why anti-anything crops up anywhere; even a stinker like Hitler didn’t just pick on them for no reason
>>
File: Julius_Evola.jpg (26 KB, 363x501) Image search: [Google]
Julius_Evola.jpg
26 KB, 363x501
>the pernicious role the Jew has played in the history of civilization
>>
File: H_P_Lovecraft.jpg (137 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
H_P_Lovecraft.jpg
137 KB, 620x412
>I hardly wonder that my racial ideas seem bigoted to one born and reared in the vicinity of cosmopolitan New York, but you may better understand my repulsion to the Jew when I tell you that until I was fourteen years old I do not believe I ever spoke to one or saw one knowingly.
>>
>>7839383
that guy has a big dick
>>
>>7839383
/thread
>>
good insight OP but the same thing could be said about chinks as well
>>
>>7839383
>ducking

sent from ur iphone huh? i wish ios had an "adult mode" that didn't autocorrect profanity
>>
>>7839473
it's called "android"
>>
>>7839444
>>7839450
>>7839489
samefag
>>
>>7839489
>using a jew phone

that's ok i don't need mossad spyware in my pocket thanks

seriously has a white person ever been a C-Level exec at Google? it was 100 percent jew until they brought in that hindu stinklord for "diversity"
>>
>>7839470

about WASPs I think would work perfectly
>>
>>7839503
WASPs aren't a race
>>
>>7839503
nonsense, wasps are the opposite of that, wasps are the most civilized man, mankind's' highest achievement, sadly wasps have too much reproductive continence and are making themselves extinct as the more base and animalistic races breed with no concern for their environment of economic conditions
>>
>>7839515
wasps are assholes, kill em all
>>
>>7839531
Long Island is like paradise on Earth (and u can get same day shipping from Mr. Porter) Stay mad.
>>
>>7839308
>>7839310
>>7839316
What? You chose virtue and took pride in your virtue, and yet you leer enviously at the advantages of those without scruples? But virtue involves renouncing "advantages." (Inscription for an anti-Semite's door.)
>>
>>7839567
Long Island sucks
>>
>>7839576
stay mad, economically unsuccessful friend, we can't all have the protestant work ethic i guess
>>
>>7839308
>>7839310
>>7839313
>>7839316
>>7839327
>>7839336
>>7839343
>People in the past had prejudices that were common in their era
>>
>>7839597
So everywhere before WW2?
>>
>>7839597
more like ppl spoke the truth before the jew take over of the west destroyed freedom of speech
>>
>>7839473
I'm actually on a laptop it was a regular typo.
>>
>>7839327
i didn't know roald dahl was such a chill aryan bro
>>
Mencken campaigned against anti-Semitism, there are more philosemitic Nietzsche quotes than anti-Jewish ones (and the one you picked was in the context of a pro-Jewish passage), and Lovecraft married a Jew.

Either you're a Stormfag quote-mining to make antisemitism look prestigious or some type of Yeshiva social justice club member trying to discredit the Western canon; either way, you're a retard.
>>
>>7839316
Nietzsche speaks highly of the Jews in Beyond Good and Evil
>>
>>7839308
>trying to discredit the Western canon
>implying anti-semitism discredits the western canon rather than verifies it's value
>>
>>7839308
terrible thread. Barely has anything to do with literature. Kill yourselves
>>
niger
>>
>>7839720
shut ur bagel-hole kike
>>
>>7839610
>>/pol/
>>
File: geoffrey-chaucer-1.jpg (28 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
geoffrey-chaucer-1.jpg
28 KB, 300x250
A great city of Asia once contained,
Amid the Christians in majority,
A Jewry that a local lord maintained
For venal lucre, foulest usury,
Hateful to Christ and to his company;
And through its street all men might ride or wend,
For open was this Jewry's either end.
[...]
That serpent known as Satan, our first foe,
Who has his wasp's nest in the Jewish heart,
Swelled up and said, "O Hebrew people! Woe!
Is this a thing of honor for your part,
That such a boy should walk at will, and start
To sing out as he's walking such offense
To spite you, for your laws no reverence?"

Thenceforth the Jews proceeded to conspire,
Out of this world this innocent to chase;
They found themselves a murderer for hire,
Who in an alley took his hidden place;
And as the child passed at his daily pace,
This curséd Jew grabbed hold of him and slit
His throat, and cast him down into a pit.

Into a privy place, I say, they threw
Him, where these Jews would purge their bowels. Wail,
O curséd Herod's followers anew!
Your ill intent shall be of what avail?
Murder will out, for sure, it will not fail;
That God's honor increase, and men may heed,
The blood cries out upon your curséd deed.
>>
File: marlowe.jpg (34 KB, 330x338) Image search: [Google]
marlowe.jpg
34 KB, 330x338
"[the Jew] Who smiles to see how full his bags are crammed,
Which money was not got without my means"

"We Jews can fawn like spaniels when we please,
And when we grin we bite; yet are our looks
As innocent and harmless as a lamb's."
>>
>>7839343
Lovecraft looks ausso as fuck
>>
File: trenchcoat.png (284 KB, 495x337) Image search: [Google]
trenchcoat.png
284 KB, 495x337
>>7839597
>everyone that comes into contact with the Jews, Christians, Pagans, Arabs, Europeans, Muslims, etc hates them
>the Jews are hated for the same reasons for thousands of years
>this must be everyone but the Jews' fault
>this must be some sort of pathological, irrational bigotry, NO in fact it is a prejudice and disease of the mind called "anti-semitism"

YES! those nasty /pol/ bigots should get out! Israel deserves the Middle East and we should let them run our banks and media to atone for our racism!
>>
>>7839713
he admired their psychopathy and absolute amorality. He saw them as a race that only knew destruction. A race that were vicious, selfish, and relentless.
>>
>>7839711
>you're a meanie!
>>
>>7839715
>Implying OP isn't a proponent of anti-Semitism
>>
>>7839711
Why do some people get butthurt this easily?
>>
>>7840184

A small, to the point of being statistically insignificant --- /but for the fact of their prevalence in various communications media, exactly such as this very Balinese puppet show, which causes their numbers to seem much greater than they really are/ ---

a small number of people, are in fact jews.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.