[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /level ∞/? Feels good man.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1456188583342.jpg (2 MB, 1192x2308) Image search: [Google]
1456188583342.jpg
2 MB, 1192x2308
Who /level ∞/?

Feels good man.
>>
Oh dear
Ideology. I laughed.
>>
I am infinite tier.

I have seen things others are too unwise to see; they'll never see what I've seen.

I'm infinity + tier; words, nor God, can describe my level of enlightenment.

My ideology you say?? Hm? ETERNITY.
>>
>>7838914
This is utter ego stroking smut.
>>
>>7838914
You got lost at level 3.

While you assume knowledge is impossible to achieve for you independently, you realize that you are nothing else but a mere step in the staircase of evolution, you are not a finished product, nor a product by yourself, you are just a part of a ever evolving organism, and still an individual (I know it might seem self-contradictory but it is not, you are part of something and independent at the same time).

Your perception of reality is based on assumptions, your own existence is based on assumptions (I disagree with "cognito ergo sum", it is nothing more than an assumption, one that you want to believe so badly, but still an assumption), and going further than that without admitting they are just mere assumptions will lead to delusions.

Think about this: evolution created superior living things from inferior things, not different, superior. you are not the end, perhaps the latest and newest form, but it doesn't end here, and the pursuit of knowledge is bigger than you as an individual.

I don't understand why people thing skepticism is a end point or a limiting philosophy, imho people who say this don't usually understand skepticism.

Sorry for my English, never finished a book in my life, but I always was interested in philosophy perhaps it is just me being an ignorant, and you can easily prove me wrong, this is just my opinion based on introspection.
>>
>>7839006
I don't understand why people think*

Forgot to mention, since english is not my native language and I prefer philosophy from a introspective perspective, I might missuse common terms, so try to read further than my words, and ask if it looks nonsense.
>>
On this chart, I suppose I'm somewhere between 5 and 6, but to be honest, this is kind of horrible. It feels like you've taken the alphabet and crunched it down to just vowels and random consonants you enjoy; there's more to this 'framework' than just seven levels on which half are just insults, and putting religion and acceptance of mortality and perception of self all on the same spectrum is dumb. Cut the alphabet analogy and make it an alphabet with some letters, some numbers, the color green, and a turkey sandwich.
>>7838975 would be higher than you, OP, and also whoever made this 'thing'.
>>
>>7839006
>U can't no nuffn

Level 1 plebs, when will they learn bros?
>>
>>7839067
So you know something for sure? how can you validate logic without logic?, you can not, logic is an assumption, and it is fine, your perspective of your existence and reality is based on assumptions, but you have to understand the difference between absolute certainty and your subjective "objectivity". You can't know something for sure unless you know everything.

And yes, the only way to ever achieve absolute knowledge, is assuming it exists, so you can only invalidate or validate logic with absolute knowledge, and will only be achievable assuming it is achievable.

Next time elaborate a bit more, unless you are just trolling.
>>
Level 4 seems like a pretty good place. I think I'll stay there for the rest of my life.
>>
>Tfw you started at 6 and went downwards and are at -1 now
>>
Level 5 bro reporting in
>>
>>7838914
>tfw level 4

It's an abstract kind of level. Feel like I'm transitioning into level 5 though.
>>
>>7838914
>level lemniscate
>one of Jesus' disciples
They were (anti-)role models for not getting the point most of the time.
>>
>tfw at level 4 trying to get to level 5
>>
Level 5 yay
>>
>>7838914
doesnt thi bible call for all christians to be disciples of christ? therefore level 1 = level 7 good job faggot
>>
>>7838914
Level 0
Not even meming
>>
>>7838914
this is unnecessarilly pompous, imho.

The infinite tier mixes two very different things.
First you have the understanding, you see how the world is, you know, all that jazz

Then you have to turn your whole personality around and start a movement or a family, otherwise you end up a dessicated corpse.

The undestanding, the personal part should feel natural, cause that supposedly is something you work toward for your whole life, but changing course at the point of reaching a modest quiet about your seeing is the fun part.

I saw similar in opposite personality. An very active man sees at the age near thirty, that all his accomplishments are not based on anything firm and death looms as an ultimate negation.
This leads to kinda nice and endearing dabbling into philosophy, that seems foolish, but as I said, starting again is tough.

Balance is the goal for both, in theory, but, you know, stuff in balance is inert.

Have a nice day all of ya :)
>>
>>7838914
Level 6 and level ∞ do not exist. You're more deluded than a level -1 if you believe that's the level your at.
>>
>>7839846
Medieval Monk Tier is a pretty good place to be. If this chart were to be accurate Medieval Monk Tier would be the penultimate level.
>>
Level 6
>>
>>7838914
I'm sorry to tell you, but you fell for /lit/ memes. May your spook ridden body find salvation in a good prostitute.
>>
>>7838914
The irony is that level -1 is actually the most enlightened state of mind on here. However, it can only be realized in its fullness after reaching level 6 and then descending back into reality. Once you're at level infinite you're too far gone and will never achieve true spiritual bliss
>>
File: 1456254121743.jpg (103 KB, 622x453) Image search: [Google]
1456254121743.jpg
103 KB, 622x453
>>7839604
>>7839485
>bros

level 5 master race reporting in
>>
>>7838914
I'm level 6 and I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.