[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have an writer over for the night. Who are they and how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
You have an writer over for the night.

Who are they and how do you entertain them?
>>
David Foster Wallace (AKA DFW, author of The Infinite Jest)

I entertain him by calling him 'Big Dave' and constantly mentioning the fact that I don't own a TV
>>
lowkey cuck posting
>>
Thomas Pynchon.

Weed, snacks, and an introduction to /lit/. We can take turns reading posts aloud and shitposting.
>>
>>7837926
And then he hangs himself.
>>
>>7837918
Julius Evola

I teach him about MDE and /pol/, and I explain to him that most of his followers today are directionless lower middle class twenty-something white males who have virtually no aristocratic ancestry of any kind. I offer him a Dr. Pepper and Wendy's triple-cheeseburger and show him a compilation YouTube video of the Top Fifteen Donald Trump Insults of All-Time.
>>
File: fully clothed respectable sasha.jpg (198 KB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
fully clothed respectable sasha.jpg
198 KB, 1200x1500
Sasha Grey

I guess I'd just listen to her opinions and let her talk while trying to hide my boner. Pretty much my modus operandi with any girl in close quarters.
>>
Yukio Mishima

I order sushi and we watch Reservoir Dogs together. Later I introduced him to the gay bars.
>>
>>7838496
There's no reason to torture the man.
>>
Bolano

We go to a cafe and chat shit until he starts rambling on and on incoherently about Pinochet and i leave him too it.
>>
>>7838496
He'd just call for a new aristocracy desu. You underestimate how violent he understood the ride to be.
>>
>>7837918
Stephen King. We can tell spooky stories to eachother
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.