[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ebook tips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 9210525_fullsize.jpg (2 MB, 2755x2400) Image search: [Google]
9210525_fullsize.jpg
2 MB, 2755x2400
Hey!

I just dusted off my old kindle and I'm really liking it so far. Anyone of you know a good site for downloading ebooks, or perhaps torrents with good book collections that I can add to my kindle?

I know I saw something like this on here a couple of weeks ago.
>>
>>7836467
bookzz
libgen
I dont know any good library torrents, and bookzz has a 10 a day limit
>>
gen.lib.rus.ec
>>
>>7836467
Have you tried looking on existing trackers? They usually have books/book packs, though they may be of no use if you're trying to find something obscure.
>>
aaaaarg.fail
>>
OP here. Thanks for the good tips so far.
>>
>>7836467
https://www.mediafire.com/?qr2mg9hxr0kf1
Belongs to an anon on here, I had it favourited to pick stuff from. Seems to be a good bunch of epubs and mobis in there, they're the formats you're wanting to download (if epub then convert before sending to kindle, but you sound as if you know this process already so)
>>
>>7836467

If you're okay with using IRC, irc.undernet.org has #bookz, it's pretty rare that I want a book that they don't have. Encyclopedia Dramatica has a useful page with a quick tutorial.
>>
File: 1398815116010.jpg (11 KB, 240x249) Image search: [Google]
1398815116010.jpg
11 KB, 240x249
>Tfw when you try to open the Biblie on Kindle and it go crash-full-glitch the shit.
fucking 4mb how i can get ligher file
>>
>>7836467
>I just dusted off my old kindle

lel

you're one step away from giving up reading and moving on to oculus rift
>>
>>7837517
Maybe then you can hack it
>>
>>7837510
Sounds like it might help if you

HACKED THE PLANET
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.