[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we come up with the premise of the next smash hit YA post
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (150 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
150 KB, 1280x720
ITT we come up with the premise of the next smash hit YA post apocalyptic novel.
>>
Adults are all sterile so teens have to fuck but very few people will be compatible. If you fuck the wrong person you go sterile like the adults. To determine compatibility you have to do gay mazes / battle royals / gay shit with your possible matches. Meanwhile the virus / aliens / shadowy dudes are trying to make everyone sterile for some reason.
>>
>>7835750
I would watch the film adaptations.
>>
>>7835750

this actually sounds like it would sell. it would also encounter ardent resistance from fundamentalists/anti-lgbt factions, and the controversy would only serve to propel its popularity

goddamn someone get on this
>>
all adults dissapear suddenly.
only kids under 19 are inhabiting earth from one day to the other.
Gangs of people are forming, fighting for resources. There is one gang that wears cool leather and has eyeliner on and stuff and one gang of nice people who collect all the babies and care for the.
Everyone who is becoming 19 dissapears over night.
the main protagonist is with the nice gang and is becoming 19 soon and is very cared, one guy is very nice to her.
when the Mole people come to take her in the night one of the members of the bad gang comes to her rescue and they run away.
the girl and her two possible boyfriends are trying to find out what happened to the adults while the gangwar between the good and the bad guys reaches its climax and their old allegiances are a big deal and stuff.

where is my oscar?
>>
>>7835774
This is The Tribe
>>
>>7835781
lol
i just spat out a totally horrible and stupid scenario and someone actually made it and was sucessfull?

fml
>>
>>7835774
>>7835781
>>7835785
It's actually Gone as well
>>
>150 18yr old boys and 150 18yr old girls wake up on an alien space ship
>they manage to kill the aliens and take control
>they find out that the earth was bout to explode and the aliens were preserving their species

end book 1
>>
>>7835819
is book 2 just a giant orgy scene?
>>
what does YA stand for?
>>
>>7835829
>the spaceship is on autopilot to aliens home planet
>half of the book is the kids waiting, other half is once they arrive
>alien government lets them immigrate into their society (aliens are just humans but blue and speak english)
>racism and shit to the humans
>book ends when the surviving humans from earth track the kids down to alien world and want them back

end book 2
>>
>>7835838
youth adventure
>>
>>7835838
Young Adult
>>
>>7835853
kek
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.