[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Chapter 2: Caelum Your tired eyes are shut tight. You’re
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_mjpyu54Wk31rtd3ofo1_540.jpg (70 KB, 540x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjpyu54Wk31rtd3ofo1_540.jpg
70 KB, 540x375
>Chapter 2: Caelum
Your tired eyes are shut tight. You’re listening to the endless peace of a nearby ocean, wave by wave, as they send a gentle breeze your way. You think of the dream of last night…
“The Angel, and the-” your thoughts are cut off by someone who pushes your arm, softly.
“…Temper! Temper, wake up!” a girls voice exclaims- she continues to push.
“Huh, that’s not my name?” you think, and open up your dreamy eyes.

You’re led on your back, upon soft sands that are hot to touch. There’s an ocean to your left, and above you, a shimmering sky. A girl with short, red hair and a fringe, is to your side, shading you from the Sun; the tide comes across her feet, and goes out. You push your elbows into the sand, and look up at her.

The girl has feminine look, and is in her mid-teens; she has eyes like seas, wide and wild, switching dubiously between yours and your right hand. She has a chiseled, rare nose, and perked up ears, like her immediate impression. You see her as about five foot eight in height, and of a high metabolism. The veins of her slim body are like rivers, running across her Mediterranean skin. Her palms look soft, and they’re moving toward yours; the shining Sun glares over her shoulder as she crouches.
“Come on, Temper! Get up! You said you’d take me to the city today…” she says as she pulls your hand.

You give way, and allow her to pull you up into the bright sunlight- a sun that’s quickly seized by her sun-kissed face…

She is happy you’re awake, a tear of happiness falls from her eye.
“What’s her name? I shouldn’t be rude…” you wonder. “I… I will take you to the city” you proclaim with honesty.

She rushes off in front, along the shoreline, “Come, we have to be quick” she commands, and you pursue her.

A flock of blue-beaked gulls fly over you and her, toward the waters; you and the girl make variant turns to watch them glide in the ocean wind. You notice the Sun beyond blue arrows, setting, and the sky getting redder, as the birds begin to fly westward.

You stop for a second, scanning the city that’s at the end of the beach. There are many sky-scrapers, some smaller than others, all lighting up their signs and rooms. The girl didn’t notice you had stopped, and is a league ahead. You start increase your pace, when out of nowhere you’re sundered by a harsh pain, and your distorted panorama is saturated red.

You are over-encumbered by sinister voices, that all speak over each other. There is a loud silence, and the darkest voice creeps over them all, and says “You will never find her…” and as soon as it’s spoken, the pain resides. You instantly look up at the girls last position, and like the Sun, the girl is gone…
>>
Who wrote this?
>>
>>7833147
I did :)
>>
File: tumblr_o3xk6n5o4n1rtynt1o1_1280.jpg (407 KB, 788x928) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3xk6n5o4n1rtynt1o1_1280.jpg
407 KB, 788x928
>>7833147
If you'd like any chapter from 1-4 just ask and I'll post em'.
>>
Chapter 1: Transcendence
You find yourself inside a cathedral of swirled architecture. The black, demonic interior, is dim lit, with candles burning wick and wax; the warmth hikes the scent of ancient blood of many of past rituals and sacrifices. At the end of the cathedral is a duet of stairs that curve to a dais. An altar of silver, below the dais, is ruled by a priest in black robes; he holds a dagger with a tempered-blade, pointing down.

His gloved, right hand approaches the loose, red-linen handgrips of his tool, to hold it two-handed. Suddenly, as he clutches, you are drawn in by an unnatural pull, and the priest rends the blade in your wake.

Your countenance has fallen, and the lost blood runs over your cheek and across your jaw. Drip by drip, it falls into a bronze vessel laid firmly upon the altar.

The blood that's splattered in the slight concave, boils and fuses together. After a moment, a pool of blood is manifest.
“Speak!” the priest commands with a cold-hearted voice.
”I... What should I say?” you respond, confused, as the priest makes his way to the stairs.

The priest keeps silent.

Suddenly, the blood ignites into a vivacious red flame. You look into the flame as it dances, and start to hallucinate.

In your mind's eye, you envision a lucid image of an angelic girl, knelt down, with a halo shining above her head. The girl looks in pain; the feathers of her white wings have been pulled or ripped into, revealing raw bone- bone that is nailed to a crucifix. Her head is down- her face, expressionless. Torture is evident- she bleeds at the roots of her fine, black hair. You notice the red silhouette of her heart, beating, slowly.
“Fuck you!” you say in anger.
“Shit!!!” the cathedral priest shouts in wrath.

You hear hastened footsteps descend stairs, but you can't see; only the vision of an angel, who's heartbeat is normal, andwho's vigour has returned. The footsteps get closer, and closer, as the angel's heart beats faster, and faster. You hear the sound of a tempered-blade unsheathe, and at the same time the angel smiles, painfully, and looks into your eyes. In this moment of terror, the scene fades to light.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.