[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain why women can't stop making unfunny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: ss+(2016-03-20+at+10.15.18).jpg (83 KB, 796x537) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-20+at+10.15.18).jpg
83 KB, 796x537
Can someone explain why women can't stop making unfunny jokes about Jonathan Franzen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuyhANXMj2o
>>
If you're making youtube videos about Jonathan Franzen the likelihood that you are a funny person is about the same as that you are a billionaire.
>>
He's the apotheosis of Clueless White Male. You don't even need to make up stuff to mock him because his books do it for you.
>>
>>7832024
This.
>>
>>7832021
The same reason women can't stop making unfunny jokes period: thirsty dudes pretend they're funny in the hope they'll be rewarded with sweet, sweet punani.
>>
>>7832021
Huh, I was compelled to close the video after 3 seconds of her voice.
Odd, I intended on watching the whole thing, but the very spheres of influence presiding over all creation sped my hand, closing the video.
>>
>>7832129
People like you are why I hate /lit/
>>
>>7832182
>the very spheres of influence presiding over all creation sped my hand
He isn't technically wrong about that
>>
>>7832021
0:26 what the fuck is going on there.
>>
>>7832129
> the very spheres of influence presiding over all creation sped my hand

Are you talking about jerking it
>>
>>7832021

>tfw no average gf
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.