[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I haven't read most of the authors or philosophers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: untitled.jpg (43 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
43 KB, 473x500
>mfw I haven't read most of the authors or philosophers discussed here but I've lurked enough so that I can shitpost about them credibly and knowledgeably
>>
ok
>>
Rt & fav
>>
No you can't, you actually sound retarded.
>>
>>7827427
>yfw you realise you are the average /lit/itizen
>>
File: PePktxZ.png (42 KB, 700x453) Image search: [Google]
PePktxZ.png
42 KB, 700x453
>>7827432
you sound like you're in denial

you spent all that time reading all that shit just so that you could perceive yourself as smart & well read and hoping other people would recognize that quality as well

and now you're mad because of the possibility that a frogposter can get the desired effect(a general understanding of the concepts & ideas and the appearance of sophistication and deep knowledge) with fraction of the effort
>>
>>7827483
you still sound retarded tho
>>
>>7827483
>ergh, I can't wait to frazzle more neckbeards with my sharp wit.
>>
>>7827427
Start with the Greeks

DFW faces

Lit master
>>
>>7827496
>>7827492
denial will eventually become, cognitive dissonance, at which point you can start processing your feelings

I am sorry that I have pulled the rug from under your self-image and worldview but it must be done

shitposting is the future and it's the future you chose, you just don't know it yet
>>
>>7827514

you still sounded retarded tho
>>
>>7827517
>>7827492

repeating oneself is a neurotic defence mechanism. I have shaken your psyche.
>>
>>7827541
>>
>>7827541
>repeating oneself is a neurotic defence mechanism. You have triggered my trap card.

FTFY
>>
>>7827565
>>
reductio ad absurdum

you are thinking emotionally, not logically, at the moment

the next step is bargaining
>>
>>7827434
>/lit/itzen
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 400x300
>tfw u just want to be on the beach at sunset thingken about life
>>
>>7827582

c/lit/s
>>
you're only depriving you'resrself
>>
File: image.jpg (4 KB, 204x204) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 KB, 204x204
if you're so smart then say some smart shit
>>
>>7827597
>what's wrong
>thingken about life
>>
>>7827886
some smart shit
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.