[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Tao lin's awkward way of speaking an affectation? Like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1453007984567.jpg (113 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1453007984567.jpg
113 KB, 1280x960
Is Tao lin's awkward way of speaking an affectation? Like he puts it on because people have convinced him that he's a special artist? It really annoys me a lot.
>>
>>7825568
It's not an affectation. His brain is fried from all the drugs.
>>
I have spoken to him several times in Brooklyn and Manhattan. That is how he talks. If you don't like, the solution is not to listen to him. It's not like he's on TV or radio all day. You have to seek him out to hear his voice. You are a fucking asshole.
>>
>>7826164
wow id heard you browsed /lit/
>>
He sounds spergy
>>
>>7825568
Be nice. Kid's got the spergs
>>
>>7826164
Do you think Tao would want to chill and write an ironic series of interviews with me if I committed a bunch of pretty violent rapes in the mid-00's?

I was sort of on the outer fringes of the New York literary/art "scene" at the time and 2 or 3 of the girls (depending how you classify them) were very deep within it.

One of them later killed herself, which wasn't entirely my fault but I could play it up if that helped. Could you ask him some time whether he'd be interested in this?
>>
>>7826164
In about fifteen minutes I'm going to eat chocolate ice cream with pieces of cookie broken up in it
>>
>>7826164
Go to bed, Tao.
>>
>>7826186
>>7826191
>no friends in college
>spent hours daily just thinking about his writing
>had nothing else to do
>sounds like a sperg
He's literally /lit/.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.