[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did The Crying of Lot 49 presage 4chan Trump supporters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 26
File: 210px-Crying_of_lot_49.jpg (17 KB, 210x321) Image search: [Google]
210px-Crying_of_lot_49.jpg
17 KB, 210x321
>The Crying of Lot 49
>California counter culture youths unironically supporting Barry Goldwater because it's cool to be against the grain

>4chan
>20-something edgemasters supporting Donald Trump to spite their liberal high school teachers and college professors
>>
that's just rebellious, contrarian youth in general, trump has nothing to do with it
>>
File: 1453841092639.png (761 KB, 898x692) Image search: [Google]
1453841092639.png
761 KB, 898x692
>>7825291
Oh (you).

It can't possibly be that people just like him better than the other candidates, can it?
>>
>if you don't agree you're contrarian
nice 「logic」
>>
But Goldwater was an elitist contrarian candidate and Trump is a populist one.
>>
>>7825291
Yeah bro it has nothing to do with the fact that americans are sick of the way this country is being run and that trump is a good candidate.

What a fucking stupid idea
>>
>>7825320
Isn't voting for Trump just to say fuck you to the elite like throwing the baby out with the bathwater?
>>
>>7825291
>to spite their liberal high school teachers and college professors

oh yeah, because all of us harbor such a resentment towards our college professors that it dictates our voting habits.

project much, brah?
>>
>>7825340
It might not be the case for you, but anti-SJW hate factors significantly into the support Trump enjoys among young males.
>>
>>7825329
yeah, but that's one elitist fucking baby
>>
>>7825309
I must admit, I didn't think real Trump supporters really existed until I saw the guy in that InfoWars video.

As a Liberal, mad respect to him. He seemed to know his shit and just showed how insufferable and uninformed everyone protesting the Trump rally was.
>>
>>7825347
As a rule, trump is not getting the under 30 vote (he's getting less that 20 percent of this demographics vote) polls suggest it's mostly the 55+ vote. coincidentally these are the people that actually vote.
>>
Why is /pol/ leaking into /lit/ so often?
>>
>>7825616
To me that man perfectly embodied the noble drive and slight autism of the white race
>>
>>7825664
if you get the opportunity, go to one of Trump's rallies. I was amazed at the diversity (in age and race)
>>
>>7825616
>InfoWars
You do mean Paul Joseph Watson, right?

Alex Jones seems a bit insane.
>>
>>7825675

just think of politics as a scene, and leftism isn't cool anymore

but to be cool you have to have something the average population doesn't, and in this case being well read is that

the writers that pulled me furthest right when I was in college weren't Burke or Hoppe or Oakeshott, they were Foucault and Judith Butler and Marx

another reason for a transition from leftism is that leftism didn't have serious competitors for a couple hundred years in the West and it got soft

oh, and the internet: "the medium is the message" you can't expose people to such a superabundance of data, history, evidence, books, arguments, ideas that the establishment would never have allowed them to be exposed to before without that changing things

seriously, you can read 19th century slavery apologetics tracts on Google Books! think about it
>>
>>7825291
nah
>>
>>7825761
>"the medium is the message" you can't expose people to such a superabundance of data, history, evidence, books, arguments, ideas that the establishment would never have allowed them to be exposed to before without that changing things
>"the medium is the message"
1. you didn't understand what he meant by this
2. I don't fucking give a shit about your /pol/ whatnot go away
>>
>>7825291
not a murrican but I'd still vote trump

might consider sanders but it's not like he'll win the democrat nomination

>>7825761
I'm very well read

>>7825761
>oh, and the internet: "the medium is the message" you can't expose people to such a superabundance of data, history, evidence, books, arguments, ideas that the establishment would never have allowed them to be exposed

you dont have a clue what "medium is the message" means

actually you have very little clue about everything in general
>>
>>7825745
I would prefer not to.
>>
>>7825291
Trump supporters are just disenfranchised poor white people. The greatest predictor of a person supporting Trump, above sex, race, education, etc. is whether they feel 'voiceless' or 'hopeless'.

I'm not not even making this up
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/03/who-are-donald-trumps-supporters-really/471714/

Internet contrarians supporting him are an entirely different thing and not really a meaningful demographic
>>
>>7825794
Why, are you afraid to be confronted with an opinion that doesn't match your own?
>>
>>7825675
/pol/ is trying to colonize the site and turn the entire place into a white nationalist forum. Its working too. Can't think of a major board that hasn't been overrun.
>>
>>7825803
why would I go to a rally

get enough of that here as it is
>>
>>7825814
well the minor boards are almost universally better, and /lit/ is quite the minor board
>>
>>7825822
Its one of the bigger minor boards, which I guess makes it worth taking over.
>>
>>7825769

1. so is the internet not a medium, and as a medium does it not have a particular influence in virtue of the particular composition that medium takes?
2. if you didn't give a shit why respond?
>>
>>7825291

Man, I wish we really could sage Trump supporters, but they'd just keep bumbing themselves anyway I suppose. Also they're about to hit their bump limit anyway. It's been a fascinating cycle, and maybe the only way for Hillary to get past her own liabilities as a candidate and campaigner to victory in November.
Oh, I mean >>>/pol/
>>
>>7825814
/pol/ is not actively trying to colonize anything. If anything Stormfront is trying to colonize /pol/. The leak onto other boards is just those boards users starting to also use /pol/ and bringing the rhetoric back to their home boards
>>
Are there really this many Trump supporters on /lit/?

Fuck I've never been so disillusioned in all my life.
>>
>>7825840
ugh how problematic
>>
>>7825840

are there really this many crybabies on /lit/?

well there's no point in being disillusioned I already was a misanthrope
>>
>>7825830
1. I have the suspicion you haven't read the guy.
2. I want the /pol/ posts to leave.
>>
>>7825840
/lit/ is a board on 4chan, so it should not be surprising to learn that its users are political deviants who support candidates with harmful policies.

If anything you should be surprised that /lit/ users would support Trump, who is able to get actual support in the primary to the point he might actually win, and therefore lacks the contrarian appeal of Jill Stein.
>>
blood merdian made me a trumpf supporter, thank you /lit/ for opening my eyes
>>
>>7825854

1. I've read excerpts of McLuhan, spent more time with other media theorists but you can't really pretend "the medium is the message" is that hard to grok

if you really understood media theory so well you should understand the Trump phenomenon, and you shouldn't be so mad about it either since it's practically an inevitability inherent to the deterritorialization of the legacy journalism structure by the disintermediating and decentralizing effect of social media integrating with mass media (which in the process also changes the incentive structure of mass media; this is the lynchpin Trump is exploiting)

this should be obvious

2. I ain't even /pol/ friendo just chill, if you want a safe space where you won't be exposed to opinions different from your own go back to college
>>
File: f02.png (114 KB, 680x439) Image search: [Google]
f02.png
114 KB, 680x439
>>7825840
Trump is by far the best candidate, kiddo.
>>
>>7825761
>another reason for a transition from leftism is that leftism didn't have serious competitors for a couple hundred years in the West and it got soft

What the fuck familam?
>>
>>7825840

Trump is the ultimate /r9k/ candidate.
>>
Trump is an excellent candidate. Less extreme than Cruz, an economic nationalist with business experience, and also very diplomatic. I think he'll foster the best, mutually beneficial relations with other world powers, Russia, China, middle East, etc., while still asserting America's power. He seems very anti war, despite being militaristic.

Between Hillary, Cruz, and Bernie and Trump, he is by far the best candidate for president.
>>
File: 1448320763684.jpg (23 KB, 396x360) Image search: [Google]
1448320763684.jpg
23 KB, 396x360
>>
>>7825896
1. It really isn't, but your first post didn't make it seem as if you really knew what you were talking about. But, yeah, yeah, that's 'post-media' stuff, and so on. Don't see how it necessarily produces Trump, but it might certainly encourage it.
2. It's not the opinions themselves but their nature: if there were Bernie shills or something, I'd still gb2pol 'em. It's that their political opinions, guy. Not /lit/, don't care.
>>
File: Kill everyone in this thread.png (30 KB, 321x162) Image search: [Google]
Kill everyone in this thread.png
30 KB, 321x162
>>7826016
>>
>>7825834
this. I started out as a /b/tard, like all of us, then got bored and browsed /lit/ and /trv/. Then I started going to /pol/ for the lels, they do have the best banter in here.
>>
File: CARlyle.jpg (30 KB, 250x389) Image search: [Google]
CARlyle.jpg
30 KB, 250x389
>>7826072

1. of course it isn't actually obvious, and that's my point I'm just calling your bs
2. some of the best writers formulated the opinions which /pol/ shills pic related would make it /lit/ no?

it's alright if you don't like politics in general, no one is forcing you to participate in this thread or other threads where politics is among the themes
>>
File: we need to go deeper.jpg (33 KB, 371x255) Image search: [Google]
we need to go deeper.jpg
33 KB, 371x255
>>7826223
>>
>>7826269
I mean if you reference specific books and argue with specific points within those books and then that branches out into general political discussion, I don't know, maybe fine. But /pol/ in the OP is kinda lame. idk w/e
>>
>>7826263
I find /int/ to be the more entertaining board. I don't know if people are just playing up to their country's stereotypes but it can be quite funny
>>
>>7826223
>>7826275
no you don't, stop immediately
>>
File: image.jpg (249 KB, 442x648) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
249 KB, 442x648
I'm going to get this soon, should I go for the OP, or the old Perennial, or the new Perennial?
Image is new Perennial.
>>
>>7825840
the fact that he's a shit candidate is precisely why people on 4chan would vote for him

most people here are surrounded by a liberal crowd being in college and whatnot, therefore they will do whatever it takes to spite these liberals

think of it as a "fuck society and the government, take this loud, orange belligerent as a president"

the value of hat kind of mentality can be argued but denouncing Trump as a candidate only gives him more popularity among the frustrated young men who inhabit this board
>>
Didn't Kerouac have similar attitudes?
>>
>>7825291
Bob Dylan liked Barry Goldwater unironically.
>>
>frontrunner
>against the grain
>>
>>7825366
>/lit/ wants to be patrician
>complains about elitism

>>7825897
Per your picture, I'm going to have to seriously ask you to explain your reasoning.
>>
>>7825616
Link?
>>
pump
>>
>>7825840
>being disillusioned because people on an anonymous anime imageboard disagree with you
I remember when I was 14.
>>7828213
>anti establishment
>populist policies
Seriously if you can't understand why people support Trump you're an idiot.
>>
I'll finish the book this night, probably within the next 2 hours. I have 30 pages yet to read
>>
>>7830206
Those are the most boring pages. Good luck.
>>
>>7825814
Actually the opposite its true. Over the last few months 4chan has gone far left sjw. 4chan used to belong to the subversive un-pc edgetrolls, numale betas and mentally ill tumblr denizens get out please
>>
>>7830206
finished. would be nice if someone sends me links to good interpretations
>>
>>7830243
Yeah this.

All these faggots whinging about racism and shit need to get the fuck o u t
>>
>>7825616
He looks like a gorilla
>>
Donald Trump is going to make America great again.
>>
>>7827829
People getting annoyed by liberal PC outrage culture are definitely a part of Trump's popularity, but there's also the fact that he's the only viable candidate left who isn't an obvious shill. Also plenty of people like his economics and foreign policy of course
>>
>>7825317
Trump is more akin to George Wallace.
>>
>>7825896
>deterritorialization
we got us a Deleuze reader
>>
>>7825616
Eh, he seemed just as obnoxious to me. Using Lenin as an example to discount a liberal as soft as Bernie fucking Sanders is embarrassing.
>>
>>7832732
Actually he's more akin to Hitler LMAO. Donald Trump is literally Hitler.
>>
I am aware of all the trumpbait articles, occasionally glanced at them, but never actually heard him speak one of those speeches/catchphrases w/e these clickbaits are made out of until yesterday.
It does not sound interesting at all, kind of disappointing...
>>
>>7832877
They always just take one thing he says, usually out of context, and then repeat it ad nauseam. The media does this to every politician lol
>>
>>7832848
>Donald Trump is literally Hitler.

He's only Hitler if people like you keep on doing that kind of meme magic.

When will you people realize that you're literally feeding Trump by comparing him to Hitler? Hitler was a successful populist and was only stopped by a global war. It's remained to be seen whether Trump is a successful populist. Putting him as literally Hitler, means he literally already won.
>>
>>7832980
Maybe that's the plan ;)
>>
>>7832732
Trump presidency would likely look like Putin or Erdogan. not a good thing.
>>
>>7832992
It's certainly Trump's plan. Who needs millions of dollars for ads that nobody pays attention to when you're name is plastered over 80% of all politically related headlines?

gg ez
>>
>>7833013
>Trump presidency would likely look like Putin or Erdogan.

What do those lads have in common with Trump?
>>
>>7833017
He is making ads to smear Hillary though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqWQ2ykC0C4

It's just gonna get even better from there
>>
>>7825291
I'm 18 and voting Trump for purely aesthetic reasons. Fascist Kitsch is dank AF. I'm really into noise/industrial music btw.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g
>>
>>7833028
Hillary deserves to be smeared. There hasn't been a more disingenuous person in US politics since Nixon.
>>
File: 9443405[1].jpg (160 KB, 311x475) Image search: [Google]
9443405[1].jpg
160 KB, 311x475
DFW did
>We'll have a tyranny of conformist nonconformity presided over by a symbolic outsider whose very election depended on our deep conviction that his persona is utter bullshit
>>
>>7833013
Let's be real and admit he's actually more like Silvio Berlusconi than anyone else.
>>
>>7833037
Yeah, it's going to be glorious.
>>
>>7833042
Trump just represents a power clique that's trying to uproot the current visible one in power. Anyone who thinks he's a real dark horse and is really going to shake up the core of American power is someone who is drinking the kool aid.
>>
>>7833059
He's not going to do that but he is definitely going to make America great again.
>>
>>7833059
that's where the "conformist nonconformity" comes from
>>
>>7833088
Yep. Bernie Sanders also represents a conformity for the radical leftists. The only winning move is not to play as always.
>>
4channers love to generalize, they think that if you are a liberal it some how means you want your wife sodomized by immigrants
>>
>>7833100
but you're here and clearly aren't of that opinion. however shall we deal with this conundrum
>>
>>7833100
The term liberal has lost all meaning. It's best to not identify yourself as one at all.
>>
>>7825897
Basically this. Plus he is alpha and anti degenerate
>>
People in general love to generalize.
>>
4chan is the Underground man, it does stuff out of spite of itself
>>
File: 461431826.jpg (1 MB, 2499x1754) Image search: [Google]
461431826.jpg
1 MB, 2499x1754
>>7833024
Same sort of 'Ironic' neo-authoritarianism. Populist strongmen with vague nationalistic ideologies. hyper-masculine gangster personas, flaunting of ill-gotten wealth and power.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDIlQ3_lsKE
>>
>>7833152
In my opinion, you're too focused on the face of politics rather than what's going on behind the appearances. Putin is a frontman for Russian oligarchs, which is why he's retained power over the past decade in different positions of government.

Erdogan is a type casted Middle Eastern dictator who is doing what the Saudi sheikhs, Qaddafi, Mubarak, Saddam, Assad did. If it wasn't him, then there would be someone else trying to consolidate political power.

Trump may be bringing in a crew of "new money", but he doesn't represent the buzzwords you posted. He's just an actor who is playing the music that a certain unrepresented voter based wants to hear, just like Bernie.
>>
>>7833152
>>7833152
>that song
Holy fuck lol
>>
>>7833188
Bernie is actually totally sincere tbqh and his record proves it
>>
File: rlym8.jpg (1016 KB, 1550x1239) Image search: [Google]
rlym8.jpg
1016 KB, 1550x1239
>>7833212
>Bernie is actually totally sincere tbqh
>>
>>7833216
It's not hard to look this stuff up. He's been fighting for the rights of workers and minorities for 35 years at little to no benefit to himself and has been remarkably effective (managed to pass more legislation than most other people in congress: look up "bernie sanders amendment king"). It's only naive faux-cynical people who don't even bother to do basic research that make retarded claims about him being a demagogue or whatever.
>>
>>7833212
Not really. His voter base originally in Vermont were liberal white people and has since changed his tone as a presidential candidate.

If he was sincere, he would be tearing Hillary apart as she is a terrible representation for the Democrat platform but instead is very benignly getting his ass handed to him.

He exists so radical leftists aren't rioting like they were in the 1969 Democrat race.
>>
>>7833188
Trump represents the same breed of hyperpolitics than Putin or Erdogan. Any deeper 'substance' becomes completely irrelevant, the ruling classes barely even need to keep a basic pretense of integrity. Population is kept docile through fear of outside threats and self-aware kitsch propaganda.
>>
>>7833269
>If he was sincere, he would be tearing Hillary apart as she is a terrible representation for the Democrat platform but instead is very benignly getting his ass handed to him.
I wish he would've done that, but he was likely concerned about the MSM smearing him for it and ultimately losing him votes. He also doesn't want to hit Hillary too hard because he's worried about hurting her chances against the Republicans when she's nominated (I'm voting for Trump btw lol). He was wrong to pull punches, but that doesn't make him insincere
>>
>>7833273
So you're saying that those who pay politicans to say what they want said is irreverent? Putin is a front for Russiam business interests, Erdogan is a simple wannabe dictaror. It's unclear what Trump is a front for, if anything, despite how many times people like yourself say he's a Hitler in the making.
>>
>>7833291
Again I have to disagree. If Bernie was truly in touch with his voterbase, he would play to his strengths rather than give a half hearted attempt.

Him attacking Hillary and hurting her chances is an irrelevant justification. Any Republican nominee is going to attack her without holding anything back. Wouldn't it be best to attack Hillary to test her for that? What's coddling and pretending everything is great going to do?

If he really was sincere, he would sincerely believe that he is going crush Hillary and it doesn't matter what her image was because she wouldn't be the nominee, he would.
>>
>>7830243
just a collection of terms he's heard on the internet. your post contains nothing.
>>
>>7833269
in the last few debates he hasn't come off as the "Stop with the damn emails" pushover he started as
>>
>>7833293
Trump stands only for Trump. He's no Hitler, Hitler was a product of early 20th century Europe. Trump is a product of the age of reality tv and Internet memes. If Trump is elected, he would simply become a new front for the oligarchy the only thing you are doing is enabling further excersice of power dressed up in spectacle.
>>
>>7833334
most clueless statement ever, how does it feel to be a completely mediocre intellect? die
>>
>>7833330
Not like it matters any more though lol
>>
>>7833334
There are multiple factions that want power and Trump doesn't represent the current ones that are in control. I never implied that the new boss would be any better than the old one, but Trump represents a transition of power, which js why you have GOP party leaders saying they would vote for Hillary in a general election.

I'm not a Trump supporter either. I just think that he would dredge DC, bringing into light how deep the corruption goes. Then the actual progress can start.
>>
>>7833340
Cucks BTFO dayyum ...
>>
>>7833124
liberal vs progressive is starting to catch on, it'll be clearer in a couple of years when the left continues to splinter
>>
>>7833429
Seeing what they did to Jim Webb is pretty gross. In fact, if Jim Webb was in the race, he'd probably be the favorite to win the entire election.
>>
>>7833429
if the left is splintering, the right is disintegrating.
>>
>>7833639
The Republican party is disintegrating. The right is beginning to rejuvenate
>>
Best thing about Donald Trump is that his subreddit is the easiest place to farm karma
>>
>>7833097
>The only winning move is not to play

Isn't that sort of admitting defeat, too? Something like a winning move would be, uh... I don't know, actually. There isn't one, it seems.
>>
Lol I love how it's 100% proven at this point that all of the protests were funded by George Soros
>>
>>7825761

Go to bed Martin.
>>
>>7833964
>Lol
>>
>>7834005
Fuck you nigger
>>
>>7833152
>>7833216
>>7833811
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>7834106
Why'd you pick those posts in particular (except the one that mentions reddit obv)?
>>
>>7833639
>he thinks the right = republicans

Americans everyone
>>
>>7833916
Picture it like this. You are a low level chess piece that realizes he's in a game. You also realize that no matter how complex and intricate your moves are, it really won't influence the outcome of the game. So it'd be best not to worry too much and to focus on not getting unnecessarily hurt in the meantime. It's not your game to win or lose.
>>
>>7833152
Trump is kinda like the American Putin, if Putin was an insecure dumbass instead of an implacable KGB killbot
>>
>>7836114
Trump isn't a dumbass lad. Look at his investments and find the trend. Then look at what most people normally invest in.
>>
When do we get to experience the 70s again?
>>
Pynchon just wrote that book for drug money

Trump is only running for drug money as well
>>
>>7836355
Trump said he wouldn't accept a salary. Also he's not a degenerate like PYnchon LOL so he doesn't do drugs.
>>
>>7825291
>there are actual liberal crybabies ITT who are against Trump
Listen to what the man says instead of regurgitating CNN headlines, you babies.
>>
>>7836355
You do realize that all high level politicians do stims right?
>>
>>7833100
But that's correct.
>>
>>7836380
Because in lieu of a monetary salary he'll be paid in all the underage boys and cocaine he wants
>>
>>7836399
Trump is worth maybe a dwindling 250k
>>
>>7836681
Trump is heavily invested in things that can't lose much value. Basically human capital and real estate. What's the point of being worth billions if it's all in imaginary monopoly money?
>>
ITT: people who support Donald Drumpf
>>>/pol/
>>>r/Pyongyang
>>
>>7836686
250M ¥
>>
File: 1458593138612.jpg (169 KB, 1024x744) Image search: [Google]
1458593138612.jpg
169 KB, 1024x744
>>7836698
>>
>>7836698
Well said.
>>
>>7836707
When did we get invaded by pol? If pol had any self awareness about taxes they would vote Bernie since he is opposed to the corporate greed.
>>
>>7836731
Except Trump's tax plan has people making less than 25k or couples making less than 50k paying no taxes.
>>
>>7836731
>corporate greed.
perchance you meant to say hard work and honest entrepeneurship
>>
>>7836749
Not everyone can work a full day. What about those of us who need welfare?
>>
>>7825745
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI9MCvK2MGs
>>
>>7836757
>need welfare

lol. You do realize that welfare is basically vote buying right? When automation comes, you're the first one to go.
>>
>>7825745
Trump is completely hollow demagogue. It's not about ideology or even feasible proposals, but about appealing to primitive authoritarian impulses. that's why he's able to win over both /pol/ and Louis Farrakhan.
>>
>>7836767
Then how will the people who's dads left them be able to make it. They won't. Its just a way to keep the country poor and divided.
>>
>>7836779
Social Darwinism, m8 the weak need to perish so the strong can prosper
>>
>>7836786
The strong who do all the work are going to be exiled from America. Who will do all of your work if the strong and intelligent are exiled due to racism?
>>
>>7830390
Until relatively recently the racism was widely ironic. Then we got a bunch edgy teenagers who came here because reddit told them it was the cool and edgy place to be.
>>
TRUMP - HILLARY/BERNIE
masculinity > nu males
tax payers > college kids
redpilled > bluepilled
dominant > submissive/cuckolding
whiteness > non-whites
4chan > reddit
men > women
heterosexuality > degeneracy
tradition > fall of western civilization
Hitler > Merkel
race realism > muh equality

Is this true? Did I miss anything
>>
>>7836775
what's primitive about it?
>>
>>7836775
So are you going to keep repeating newspeak or say something new? Trump said 25 years ago that America is making bad trade deals with China. Meanwhile most politicians can't even stay true for a decade.
>>
>>7836779
Women are equal to men, they can be a primary household salary earner no?
>>
>>7836842
>implying men aren't handed everything in society and women get nothing
>>
File: 2993850-1453316175886[1].jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
2993850-1453316175886[1].jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Trump will make anime great again!
>>
I look forward to the new wave of nihilism, as embodied by Trump
>>
File: nu-male.png (214 KB, 1152x1728) Image search: [Google]
nu-male.png
214 KB, 1152x1728
>>7836813
>Hitler
>>
>>7836845
I won't imply that, I'll say that.
>>
>>7836845
>>7836842
>muh identity politics

>>>/pol/
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>7836856
Thanks ref
>>
>>7836852
I mean in the positive sense of being a national socialist who was proud to be white and German instead of a multikulti cuck like Merkel who hates whiteness and want to breed it out.

It's positive.
>>
>>7836853
>>7836856
Wow, are you fucking kidding me? You're fucking a WHITE MALE.
>>
>>7836871
>>>/pol/
>>>/tumblr/
>>
File: 1458158970713.png (196 KB, 1211x1259) Image search: [Google]
1458158970713.png
196 KB, 1211x1259
>>7836877
Here's your (you).
>>
>>7836813
Yeah,

Independence > Dependence
Free speech > Censorship
Judging people as individuals > Reverse racism (which is secretly just regular racism)
Anime > Not anime
Wall > No wall
Telling the truth > Thought police
Pulling yourself out of debt > Stagnancy
Owning yourself > Pawn
Self respect > Ashamed to be white
>>
>>7836892
uprightness > cowardice
personal responsibility > victim mentality
good > evil
natural > unnatural
virtuous > deviant
religious > atheist
Fox News > MSNBC
capitalism > communism
analytic philosophy > continental philosophy
hardness > softness
holocaust as lie > holocaust as truth
free thinkers > brainwashed sheeple
cars > bicycles
hiearachy > plants, animals, rocks, and women are equal to men
>>
>>7836757
I doubt there will be any significant changes to welfare if Trump is elected for the people who actually need it (e.g., the disabled and single mothers).
>>
File: 888[1].jpg (41 KB, 599x449) Image search: [Google]
888[1].jpg
41 KB, 599x449
bumping for trump giving us all 2d waifus!
>>
>>7836908
Nazi Pepe > "Watch Me Whip" Pepe
>>
>>7826524
New Perennial has those deckled edges.
>>
>>7836813
>race realism
>race is arbitrary and invented

Though I suppose that's why trump has the Christian voter base
>>
>>7828263
https://youtu.be/dTvJLWNct1Y
>>
>>7828263
Whoopz, wrong video.

https://youtu.be/YU3vcvGpALQ
>>
I'm voting for trump because I don't want this happening to the US..
https://youtu.be/42jpuXJPk0w
>>
File: 1458107361706.jpg (111 KB, 472x624) Image search: [Google]
1458107361706.jpg
111 KB, 472x624
>>7837418
goodbye sweden
>>
>>7833334
I bet you think Louis C.K. is really smart
>>
File: 1456527345137.jpg (131 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456527345137.jpg
131 KB, 500x500
>>7837411
>>
Why do Americans ruin everything they touch?
>>
>>7836691
>things that can't lose much value
>real estate

americans have such poor memories
>>
>>7836762
>uncle tom
and you want us to respect this man?
>>
At the AIPAC conference Trump read out a pandering, sanitized, completely scripted speech devoid of any sort of 'political incorrectness' or theatrics. Goes to show he will always bend to the will of his true masters
>>
>>7836847
>there are poeple like this in this thread right now
>>
File: S1ngexB.jpg (439 KB, 1050x1080) Image search: [Google]
S1ngexB.jpg
439 KB, 1050x1080
>>7837600
at least im not a nu-male haha
>>
>>7837623
>I'm not a beta look at those betas over there wow they sure are betas and I'm not haha
>memes guys haha so funny or shall I say ayy lmao
>>
>>7837623
Did a bearded man with glasses take that cute girl you liked's virginity?

Typical for conservicucks to find a scapegoat for all of their deep insecurities
>>
>>7837623
>>7837643
>tfw need to wear contacts and shave so I don't get passive-aggressively made fun of anonymously on a korean koala petting zoo bbs
>>
>>7837600
I'm not sure those guys are even aware that 4chan has a literature board
>>
>>7837643
Lmao you couldn't say cuckservative because it's one of their words
>>
File: smug cunt.png (515 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
smug cunt.png
515 KB, 1000x1000
>American politics

Holy shit you people are insane.
>>
>>7833212
His voting record actually disproves his sincerity.

>Votes against Iraq war
>Votes for every funding bill
>>
>>7825794
>>7825803
proof positive that Trumpites and the New New Right are a pack of illiterates.
>>
>>7837450
This. I want America to collapse so we can finally advance politics passed the 20th century.
>>
>>7830181
homie has no policies. can't wait to see when you all wake up in November and realize that Trump is Bill's hired gun to assassinate the only potential the right has.
>>
>People voting for Trump and being contrarians
Do you understand you are talking about the man that is leading in the Republican primaries right? The people voting for him are anything but contrarians.
>>
>>7833639
one doesn't preclude the other
>>
>>7837933
If America collapses then the world is going to be completely taken over by Russia, China and Muslims
>>
>>7837938
Actually this already happened in 2000 when Trump ran for Reform Party candidate in a deliberate attempt to sabotage them. Despite all his talk of being an outsider he's been involved in quite a few shady political maneuvers
>>
>>7837933
it would advance for sure, but not in the way you'd like
>>
File: nickland1.jpg (63 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
nickland1.jpg
63 KB, 580x386
the ideal situation is for Trump to win the popular vote but lose to Hillary through some underhanded fuckry
the quicker that reptile destroys the USA the better
>>
>>7837939
No, no youths favoring Trump are the contrarians. Not the rest of the slobbering masses.
>>
>>7837939
he's talking about these >>7836847
>>
>>7838086
She's not going to destroy the USA. If anything she'll just continue to consolidate its power and keep everyone complacent
>>
>>7838096
except she's basically just a worse Obama
>continue to consolidate its power and keep everyone complacent
Obama tried and failed spectacularly at this
>>
>>7838108
How did he fail?
>>
>>7838116
would you currently describe the us as "complacent"?
>>
>>7838116
race relations are at their worst point since the 60's
the US and Russia are no longer allies
he completely fucked up on Libya and Syria and refuses to admit it
the right is more dissident than ever
he is at odds with the military
read this:
http://www.xenosystems.net/missing-him-already/

American power is at an all time low and the people are certainly not complacent
>>
>>7838057
>>7838084
At least if thay happens political theory and climate would change in an actual meaningful way. Its barely changed since after WWII and right now we're basically on a retread through the 20s and 30s.
Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.