[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LITERARY GREENTEXT THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Dave's Revenge.jpg (118 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Dave's Revenge.jpg
118 KB, 500x500
LITERARY GREENTEXT THREAD:
I'll start-

I actually met DFW once before his death; it’s a pretty interesting story.

>Thursday morning, March 11 2004
>Outside in a cafe in Claremont
>This lumbering muscular dude with a bandana on his head comes out of the café, I didn’t know who he was at the time
>He sits down in a chair a table or two away, and cracks open a book (I didn’t see which one it was)
>Enter a chad-looking student who notices the manhulk reading
>Literally shouts out at the top of his lungs
>IS THAT YOU DAVID FOSTER WALLACE!?
>Bandana ruffled, DFW gives the most threatening glare at the student I ever could imagine
>Rage-in-voice, he shouts back at the student something about leaving him alone because he was busy doing something
>Asshole chad student begins giving lip, says something about DFW being a hack and infinite jest being mediocre at best
>Really flustered, DFW stands up
>Yells at the top of his lungs YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND TRUE LITERATURE
>Actually begins charging at the student
>Nofuckingway.png
>Dude quickly ducks behind a table and some chairs
>Stopping the Dave when he is this mad is impossible
>Tossing the table over, David begins wailing on the student
>Effectively 250 lbs of pure Dave coming down on this poor soul
>Punches the student repeatedly in every exposed inch of skin with the accuracy of a star tennis player
>OKAY NOW IT’S TIME TO STOP THAT! I yell
>Now he turns to me, blood splattered across his face
>I piss myself in fear, he is foaming at the mouth
>Tfw you read the first letter of every line
>!
>>
>>7824682
for the love of god don't even do this ironically fucking christ
>>
>>7824657
WRITING THE MOTHER OF ALL POMO HERE JACK
>>
Well meme'd, sirrah
>>
>>7824657
Im in claremont too, lived down the street from him.
>>
>>7825484
Tell me more anon
>>
I be cry OP.
>>
File: poor_tony.jpg (68 KB, 667x500) Image search: [Google]
poor_tony.jpg
68 KB, 667x500
>>7824657
>250 lbs of pure Dave
>>
Well memed, friend!
>>
File: lol4.jpg (91 KB, 568x714) Image search: [Google]
lol4.jpg
91 KB, 568x714
omg kek

this is teriffic
>>
>>7824657
well done
>>
>>7826655
:)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.