[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pick the next book I read. Really really vaguely tell me what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 20160316_233546.jpg (3 MB, 4128x3096) Image search: [Google]
20160316_233546.jpg
3 MB, 4128x3096
Pick the next book I read.
Really really vaguely tell me what I'm I'm for.
Thanks nigz
>>
>>7820582
sssssssssssssssss
>>
>>7820582
Lol ummmmm the magus. you're in for some shit.
>>
>>7820582
The corrections?
>>
Le Morte. With that and a little basic knowledge of the English language since the Norman conquest all the other books will be better. The Arthurian Romances by Cretien de Troy is one of its predecessors.
>>
>>7820599
dis
>>
>>7820642
You would totally fall for the illusion of riches.
>>
Need more votes
>>
>>7820582

I would say The Name of the Rose, but your copy is printed upside down or it's in Italian or something.
>>
Steinbeck.

Not even close.

McCarthy after that.

Then Faulkner and chuck the rest.

You sure you've read the Lord of the Rings, lad?
>>
>>7820875
I laugh out loud and tell you to shut the fuck up
>>
>>7820582
Le Morte Darthur
>>
Umberto Eco, peace be upon him.
>>
>>7820582
I'll make this easy, my post number decides which one
1 More D'Arthur
2 The Corrections
3 The Name Of The Rose
4 East of Eden
5 Libra
6 All the Pretty Horses
7 Revolutionary Road
8 Hunger
9 Absalom Absalom
0 The Magus
>>
>>7822515
There it is. crack open Libra, op.
>>
>>7820875
>falling this hard for the american "literature" meme

wew lad
>>
>>7820582
Absalom, Absalom!

You're in for punctuation and OED
>>
>>7820582
revolutionary road
we need more yatesbros
>>
faulkner, eco, delillo, fowles

throw the rest out your window
>>
How similar is le morte to the once and future king. Is less Morte a more in depth book? Less funny?
>>
>>7822515
I'd say go for Libra
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.