[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Author travels to Scotland to beat up a teen who posted a negative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1428682185723.png (206 KB, 310x293) Image search: [Google]
1428682185723.png
206 KB, 310x293
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/teenager-bottled-ex-countdown-champion-6802185

Be careful next time you give a book a bad review, /lit/
>>
File: 1456602623370.png (461 KB, 565x486) Image search: [Google]
1456602623370.png
461 KB, 565x486
W H E N
T H E
B A N T E R
B E C O M E S
R E A L
>>
I'm not sure how well Robinson Crusoe holds up.
>>
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00NIX0UPG
>89 one-star reviews
>>
>>7820580
>write a shit book
>get BTFO in the review section
>rather than heeding the criticism and striving to improve you get buttblasted and seek to exact revenge on some random girl who works at ASDA

maybe that can be his next story
>>
>>7820615
When you put it like that it sounds better than whatever shit he wrote in the first place.
>>
If I don't like a book I won't finish it but I feel it's unfair to review a book I didn't finish, so I don't give bad reviews.
>>
File: 1454191371025.png (39 KB, 645x503) Image search: [Google]
1454191371025.png
39 KB, 645x503
>>7820595
reading those reviews has been the highlight of my night
>>
>>7820638
I don't usually give bad reviews, if I've managed to read the whole thing then I at least liked it, or it managed to keep my interested. I think the fact you had to drop the book is enough of a review for anyone out there.
>>
>>7820580
So, pretty much everyone who has laid eyes on his shit book hates it, but the one he decides to go after is the small qt girl who stacks shelves in the supermarket. And even her he assaults from the back.

Was he castrated at birth or something? That's like a new level of ball-lessness.
>>
>>7820580
>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?
>>
Is his name Arturo Belano? That whole incident would be pretty lit if the book he wrote was any good
>>
>>7820580
Reminds me of that one scene from that one movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyObQH1RmLo
>>
I remember hearing about this a couple of years ago when I was listening to a bit of Wagner on YouTube and noticed loads of abuse in the comments being directed to the person who had uploaded the video - turns out it was this chap. Read a bit more about the story, and I could definitely imagine this chap being a regular /lit/ user.

2bh I've been very close to doing the same thing after the work I posted in the critique threads (which is genuinely pioneering and world-class writing) has been comprehensively slated. You fags are lucky that you can hide behind your anonymous accounts, else I'd find you and bottle you (probably).
>>
File: emoj.jpg (11 KB, 138x130) Image search: [Google]
emoj.jpg
11 KB, 138x130
>>7821952
>2bh I've been very close to doing the same thing after the work I posted in the critique threads (which is genuinely pioneering and world-class writing) has been comprehensively slated. You fags are lucky that you can hide behind your anonymous accounts, else I'd find you and bottle you
> the work I posted in the critique threads (which is genuinely pioneering and world-class writing)
>You fags are lucky that you can hide behind your anonymous accounts, else I'd find you and bottle you
>>
>Having the energy or bother to write either good or bad reviews

wew lad
>>
>>7820638
Hey Tao
>>
>>7820615

>Write that book
>It's shit and someone pans it
>Repeat the book's contents

LIKE POETRY.
>>
>>7820580
I'm kinda disappointed by the story. It would've been funnier if he flew in from outside the UK to do it.
>>
>>7820580
>After that, I thought long and hard about what I was doing. I think that is when I first accepted that I had become a stalker. Before, I had been an admirer. But what does stalking really mean? It seems to mean that you truly love someone who does not love you back.

>Every great romance is about two partners who are utterly obsessed with each other. Romeo, Juliet, Tristan and Isolde are people who are so passionately and powerfully in love that nothing else matters to them. But what if that feeling was felt on only one side? What if Juliet had rejected Romeo? Would he become a stalker?

>It seems that modern society drools over depictions of this intense, obsessional love, but only when it is mutual. When it comes from just one side, it is suddenly deemed a terrible thing.

please notice me, richard-senpai
>>
>>7820580
Is anyone here a kindle unlimited user who can post some excerpts? It's free there.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.