[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, /lit/. I come to you for assistance in writing a charming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Hello, /lit/. I come to you for assistance in writing a charming and inspiring OP that should convince people to join me in rectifying my little problem.

It should be something general that can be applied to any subject.
It's about a children's book series that was suppose to treat its audience with respect, love and fun. But the latter series of books turned out badly, treating its audience like idiots who will never question anything. They treated them like an audience undeserving of quality, only boring stories with unlikable characters preaching immorality and ass-backwards logic with no sense of right or wrong.
>>
>>7819235
"Go back to /v/ you shitty uncultured swine."
>>
>>7819235
>Legitimate artist creates a marvelous sandbox game.
>Continues to improve it while having a dialogue with his fans.
>Suddenly initial fans who purchased the game for rock bottom prices years ago turn on him.
>In despair he takes a massive payday just to be rid of the sniveling autists, rejecting his creation altogether.

Vidya culture is shit. Expectation of constant updates to a product, and rejection of the product if it isnt exactly in line with your expectations. This is why vidya culture cant have good things. Imagine if the literature culture pressured McCarthy to constantly improve on Blood Meridian? Fuck you and leave this board. Vidya is for children and manchildren.
>>
Shouldn't have posted Notch...
>>
>>7819258
>artist
autist
>>
>>7819258
>Continues to improve it
Correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't played MC for a long time, but didn't Notch just add more blocks and animals instead of adding actual content like redstone?
>>
>>7819698
He isn't programming mine craft anymore
>>
>tfw just learnes that notch is sitting on a billion in beverly hills alienated and depressed

Feels bad man
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.