[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your favourite book and your MBTI https://www.16person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 25
File: Mira+Gonzalez.jpg (207 KB, 800x572) Image search: [Google]
Mira+Gonzalez.jpg
207 KB, 800x572
Post your favourite book and your MBTI

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
>>
Into the Wild
INFP
>>
Then we can discuss our horoscopes, right?
>>
>>7815215
>Into the Wild
To clarify, the one by Erin Hunter.
>>
INFP-T

Coleridge's Table Talk
>>
INTP
don't know
>>
INTJ

Catch 22
>>
The Tunnel
INTP
>>
ESTJ

The Ego and its Own
>>
>>7815203
The Cannibal

Mine changes every time I take it.

This says it's ENFJ-A though it seems wildly inaccurate even though I answered honestly.
>>
INFJ. The Beetle.
>>
INTP

Slaughterhouse Five
>>
File: Golden-Gate-Bridge_about_1.jpg (937 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
Golden-Gate-Bridge_about_1.jpg
937 KB, 1280x853
>assertion 0%
>turbulent 100%
>>
>>7815203

Twilight
INFP
>>
INTP - T

Oliver Twist
>>
>>7815203
ENTP
Under The Volcano
>>
INFJ masterrace

Who cares, I'm better than you regardless of which books i like
>>
>>7815294
>feeling

nah breh
>>
File: mason y dixon.jpg (92 KB, 391x589) Image search: [Google]
mason y dixon.jpg
92 KB, 391x589
>>7815203
INTP

Mason & Dixon

150+ IQ
>>
go to bed Mira.
>>
ENTP/ENTJ depending on the day

Tropic of Cancer - Henry Miller
>>
File: in love with the coco.jpg (49 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
in love with the coco.jpg
49 KB, 396x385
INTJ

Siddhartha
>>
INTP
Heart of darkness
>>
The Book of disquiet

INTP
>>
File: dino pepe.jpg (311 KB, 348x960) Image search: [Google]
dino pepe.jpg
311 KB, 348x960
>>7815352
>>7815350
>>7815308
>>7815281
>>7815270
>>7815259
>>7815239
Holy shit, 4chan is absolutely packed with people claiming INTP. I knew it was a bad thing when they labelled me that in middle school.
>>
ENFP
The Little Book of Talent
>>
File: 1457662608301.jpg (58 KB, 535x649) Image search: [Google]
1457662608301.jpg
58 KB, 535x649
>tfw seeing all the INTPs here
>tfw I'm an INTP

We're all just two beans in a pod, you and I, /lit/.
>>
>>7815203
This whole thread is embarrassing. You guys should know better
>>
INTP
I am JVD
>>
>>7815360
None of them are inherently bad except ESTP. It's just that INTPs need to combine learning and creativity to be happy. Think of the stereotypical "mad scientist" but toned down a bit.

The reason INTPs are so common on 4chan is that it's an addictive, easy way to absorb new information (which is often bullshit) and to contribute novel things in the form of posts (which are also often shit). It's like crack for INTPs. But there's crack for the other types too.
>>
INTJ
Blood Meridian
>>
my memebti is INTP

we have always lived in the castle
>>
daily reminder that mbti is bullshit for weak-minded teens
>>
INFP
Tolstoy's Annie K
>>
>>7815366
>>7815377
>ignoring a sensible application of heuristics that doesn't have to be anything more than a characterization of how we reply to scenarios in our life.

I've been an INTP since I was eight, now twenty-one. Sounds like we have some outsiders in here that don't understand us and get butthurt.
>>
>>7815379
MBTI is pseudoscience. You're not INT-anything you're just an asshole.
>>
>>7815379
>muh special snowflake
>heuristics
Keep living in the Mediocrity Town, plebbo.
>>
>>7815383
>>7815386
:^)
>implying responding to questions honestly and applying a system to grade those results is trying to be scientific
>implying science can explain any aspect of humanity
this is /lit/, we literally live in false reality, and, when you live in false reality, it becomes your reality.
>>
>>7815383
>>7815386
if it was a pseudoscience youd have an actual argument aside from memeing
>>
>>7815392
>>7815395
Damn I didn't know people here felt so strongly about new age bullshit
>>
>>7815398
>new age
>bullshit

Someone get this old-timer out of here.
>>
INTJ

I am terminally autistic and have sat here for the last twenty minutes trying to decide a favorite book.

Three way tie between Notes from Underground, The Spy Who Came in from the Cold and Commentarii de Bello Galico.
>>
>>7815398
someones salty because they got INFP
>>
>>7815410
Please stop making us look bad
>>
>>7815408
Seriously
>there are people on /lit/ RIGHT NOW who think that studying trends in the human spiritual experience isn't a valid approach and use snarl words to disparage it
>>
>>7815398
>psychology
>new age
Calling it pseudoscience would be one thing but you're literally retarded if you think it's "new age". Kill yourself tbhfam.
>>
>>7815398
People who complain about this are just salty or want to feel superior.

It's just a dumb personality test done for fun, most serious psychologist don't actually rely on it.
>>
>>7815420
>>>/x/

>>7815423
I did call it pseudoscience but someone said it wasn't trying to be scientific. The way I see it, it's either pseudoscience or it's mystical bullshit because all knowledge has to be scientific. I don't really care what kind of shit it is tbqph.
>>
>>7815433
theyre the sort of fedoralords who would go into a church and yell about what a load of bullshit it is if they could do it anonymously
>>
File: 1455743331200.jpg (6 KB, 249x202) Image search: [Google]
1455743331200.jpg
6 KB, 249x202
>>7815441
>all knowledge has to be scientific
>>
>>7815441
People are just sharing the result of a test they took in school. Nobody's claiming that result tells you anything concrete except what you scored on the test.

Now, what's interesting is that people appear to change their MBTI result based on their state of mind and self-image, like it's not a hard and fast category you're in for life necessarily, so you can possibly draw more interesting conclusions about someone by what they scored on the test at what stage of life.
>>
>>7815459
>so you can possibly draw more interesting conclusions about someone by what they scored on the test at what stage of life
What interesting conclusions? I don't think you really know.
>>
ENFP-A

A day in the life of Ivan Denisovich
>>
>>7815372
I'm ESTP and I get along fine here. I have high I and N values, but the E and S are just higher.
>>
>>7815469
That someone had a self-image as an INTP in the tenth grade, just to start, but the important thing is that you're looking at an immense amount of potentially useful data given the right statistical approach and future experimental design, even if the test itself doesn't tell you immediately about someone's behavior.

Extrapolating anything from that would require further research, but this is exactly how scientific experiments are interpreted and devised, Mr. "all knowledge has to be scientific."
>>
File: faust_qugr.jpg (14 KB, 250x185) Image search: [Google]
faust_qugr.jpg
14 KB, 250x185
Faust
INFJ
>>
infp - so deep wow i painted this model skeleton in indian rainbow colors i am so unique wow tim burton is awesome so is the cure
intp - reddit the personality type, i'm so le quirky and sarcastic, attends anime/comic/nerd conventions, the type of person who wears those shirts with the big animal faces on them
intj - who's at the door, mom? i'm trying to play halo 6. a jevhova's witness? h/o lol let me put on my hat *opens door* ur so deluded ACCCCTUAAAAAAALY
infj - let's just chill out and relax and become one with nature eat some pine cones, they have that fundamentalist christian stare
>>
>>7815503
>reddit the personality type
>apparently the most common type among 4chan posters
So you'll be leaving this board at once, right?
>>
Confessions of a Mask
>INTP
>Aeries
>Sheep
>Mesomorph
>Ravenclaw
>Pseuoscience
>>
>>7815501
I doesn't matter how much data you collect if the theory isn't scientific to begin with it will never be science.
>>
istp - boring pleb but thinks he's so badass because he rides a motorcycle and makes his own beer
istj - boring pleb humorless curmudgeon with ocd and tiny penis
>>
isfp - girls who were molested and wear too much makeup, will purposely be a bitch so you will show your dominance over them
>>
isfj - would make a good gf except she's not into books or anything interesting and will end up dumping you for some normie guy who is willing to have kids
>>
>>7815520
>phrenology was unscientific so there's literally nothing to be learned from the measurements of skulls
I sure hope you don't agree with the above statement.

Protip: if you think I'm advocating phrenology, you're wrong.
>>
entp - what intp's picture themselves as, these are the people like bill maher and stephen colbert who think they're a lot smarter than they actually are

entj - dudes who had dads that beat their asses for every little fuck up so now they have this inferiority complex where they have to show off by buying expensive material possessions and spending all of their time accomplishing muh goals
>>
INTP
The Cannibal - Hawkes
>>
File: oryx_and_crake_1.large_.jpg (37 KB, 319x475) Image search: [Google]
oryx_and_crake_1.large_.jpg
37 KB, 319x475
infp
>>
>>7815503
accurate
>>
enfp - loud annoying whores, not only do they think they're unique snowflakes like the infp but they never shut the fuck up either

enfj - loud annoying whores that hide their whoredom, common among fat black women who think of themselves as "soulful" these are the people that buy the LIVE HOPE LOVE pictures from big lots
>>
File: kakashi-mbti-NFrz.jpg (468 KB, 1181x1380) Image search: [Google]
kakashi-mbti-NFrz.jpg
468 KB, 1181x1380
>>7815543
Why are you even trying to defend the scientific validity of the MemeBTI to begin with?

Here's an experiment for you. Google image search "MBTI" and then reevaluate your worthless life.
>>
>>7815548
>entp
They are pretty smart though, and get more shit done for society, by treating INTJs as their work horses.
>>
estj - born in the wrong generation i tellya what trump-supporter war veterans who call the police on kids who play outside of their houses and tend to devote all of their free time to keeping their lawn in perfect condition
>>
File: elextranjero.jpg (55 KB, 405x720) Image search: [Google]
elextranjero.jpg
55 KB, 405x720
>>7815441
>>
INTP
Journey to the End of the Night

I thought INTJs would be more common
>>
estp - big dummy retards who like to drink beer and watch football and cheat on their wives and will kick your ass if you talk like a fag
>>
>>7815575
INTJs are in /sci/ or /g/

INTPs spend waaaay more time bullshitting about frivolous shit because it feels safe, so naturally they accumulate around literature.
>>
File: heh.jpg (239 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
239 KB, 1280x960
>>7815560
>Sonic
>first word of description is quick
>>
don Quixote

nanf
>>
>>7815560
I'm not defending its rigor at all. You just can't read.

The only thing I suggested its good for is literally a refutation of its usefulness as a gauge of personality.
>>
INTP-T
100 years of solitude
>>
esfp - common with dudes who didn't have a strong father figure, they're like echo chambers for anything they've heard, shallow, superficial, histrionic, super whores that can easily cast whore spells on the type of people who visit this board
>>
esfj - extremely normal, 75% of everyone falls into this category, center-right, likes radio music and movie theater movies, favorite book is the great gatsby, all of those girls you see wearing yoga pants and hoodies
>>
INFP
1x1
>>
>>7815203
INTP - the world as will and representation
>>
File: TWL2.jpg (66 KB, 328x499) Image search: [Google]
TWL2.jpg
66 KB, 328x499
INTP-T
pic related
>>
>>7815503
infp here. I like theology and I hate all music except rap, country and classical. also I have a hard time expressing love for anything because I hate myself. But I hope to overcome my sinful nature through the love of Christ.
>>
>>7815203
INTP-A
master and margarita

>start reading
>"intp is super rare"
>about 50% of people in this thread is intp
>>
>>7815294
INFJ's are the kings.
- Stoner
>>
ENTJ
Leviathan- Hobbes
>>
>>7815560
Why are you even trying to defend the scientific validity of science to begin with?

Here's an experiment for you. Google image search "science" and then reevaluate your worthless life.
>>
>>7815714
Are you fucking stupid?
>>
INTP
Absalom, Absalom!
>>
INTJ
-Väinö Linna - Täällä pohjantähden alla
( under the north star )
>>
cosmicomics

INFP
>>
>>7815734
>314 seconds
The pi reference is cute, but that's over five minutes of just sitting there.
>>
>>7815203
INFJ
Divine Comedy
>>
File: 1456876188080.jpg (103 KB, 670x424) Image search: [Google]
1456876188080.jpg
103 KB, 670x424
INTJ

Thus Spake Zarathustra
>>
Stoner
Capricorn... I mean intp
>>
the bell jar

INFP-T, I'm a meditator apparently
Reading the description though it's quite accurate
>>
>>7815718
Fellow INFJ Stonerfag reporting
>>
INFP-T

Moby Dick, i'd guess? Just bought it in french to re-read and practice my language.
Fun to see what other INFPs think is their favorite book
>>
>>7815203
ENFP
Everything if Illuminated by Johnathan Safran Foer
or House of Leaves by Mark Z Danielewski
>>
Death in Venice. INFJ.
>>
INFJ

Either Crying of Lot 49, Confusions of Young Törless, or Tao Lin's Bed.
>>
My Ántonia

INFJ-T
>>
>>7816336

Death in Venice/INFJ anon here. Young Törless is also a favorite of mine.
>>
this doesn't seem like a fun game
>>
INTP
The Golden Notebook
>>
INTJ

Mrs Dalloway
>>
>ISFP
>The Master of Go

>>7815532
Almost entirely wrong. How do you get bitchy and make-up-ridden out of a type known for avoiding conflict and holding loyalty as a key value?
>>
INFP
No Longer Human
>>
ISTJ
Nothing, I can't read, you all just want attention
>>
>>7816291
>>7816324
>>7815714
Stop taking that bullshit personality test in the OP

http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
>>
>INFJ-T
>picture of a wizard
Just end my life already.

I really like the bard.
>>
>>7816527
Iktfb
>>
File: Meditations.jpg (10 KB, 171x294) Image search: [Google]
Meditations.jpg
10 KB, 171x294
INFP-A
>>
>>7815203
Always INTJ

>>
ENTJ
My ENTIRE bookshelf of ENCYCLOPEDIAS.
>>
Blood Meridian
ISTJ-A
>>
>>7816608
that I OWN. All of them. Yes.
>>
>>7815203
MBTI has no reliability and no validity, and people need to stop taking it seriously.
>>
INTJ-A
Hall of Uselessness - Simon Leys
>>
>>7816615
Says you
>>
ESFP-A
i read the pickup artist in my past life bro, books r cool n shit and all but all a man realy needs is some pussy you know what im saying
>>
ISFP-T
Ham on Rye
>>
File: Filenumber20DonaldTrump.jpg (360 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
Filenumber20DonaldTrump.jpg
360 KB, 2400x2400
ESTJ-A.
Crippled America - Donald Trump, 2015.

Donald makes very intelligent and concise points on leftism and our degrading youth. Truly, an intellectual we need for our anti-intellectual up-rising.
>>
>>7816623
Says any psychologist worth the paper their degree is written on.

Here's a quick rundown
http://www.indiana.edu/~jobtalk/Articles/develop/mbti.pdf

There's way more where that came from. it's a fun game, but no one in the field actually seriously uses it.
>>
>>7816615
>>7816649
Stop ruining the fun
>>
INTJ
Ada, or Ardor
>>
>>7816680
sorry man.
here, a show of good faith:

INTP
Notes From the Underground
>>
that test is shit. lokos like the project of a 1st semester student who failed the course
>>
INFJ-T, the best of the best
Franny and Zooey
>>
INFP-t

Shows how much bullshit these tests are, as most people peg me for a critical and emotionless bastard.
>>
>>7816991
and the book might be Runaway Horses
>>
INTP

Gravity's Rainbow
Divine Comedy
Ulysses
The Public Burning
Illuminatus
>>
INTJ

The Fall, by Camus
>>
INTP

Gravity's Rainbow
>>
>>7817014

well, at least you have the courage to post this
>>
INFP umineko no naku koro ni
>>
ENTP

The Collected Works of Anton Chekhov
>>
>>7815203
Brothers K. probably
INFJ-A
>>
INFP
The Divine Comedy
>>
>INFJ

Curzio Malaparte's pair on NYRB.

That delicious psychology unf baby hit me.
>>
ITT: we post our result but don't read anyone else's
>>
btw apparently /lit/ has a shit tonne more INF-s than pretty much anywhere else on the internet

INFJ-A and if I had to pick one, it's either Master and Margarita or War and Peace
>>
>>7815216
No need. Everyone who posted here is Cancer.
>>
File: haha.jpg (45 KB, 350x473) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
45 KB, 350x473
>F
>>
>>7816615
it's mildly correlative
>>
File: A_SCANNER_DARKLY_768_1024x1024.jpg (151 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
A_SCANNER_DARKLY_768_1024x1024.jpg
151 KB, 768x1024
INFP
A Scanner Darkly
>>
>>7816615
You're right, but it doesn't matter. MBTI tells everybody that they've got potential for excellence, so of course most people are going to buy into it.
>>
File: 1418853312580.jpg (66 KB, 424x650) Image search: [Google]
1418853312580.jpg
66 KB, 424x650
I would have deleted this thread.
>>
>>7816534
horribly framed questions
>>
>>7817228
Do you even know what that means?
>>
I used to be INTJ, but the last few times have been INFP. According to this, Willy Shakes was one, so, I can't complain about the company.
>>
>>7815308
cute
>>
>>7817237
based twiggy queen of /lit/ hallowed be thy trip
>>
>>7817224
Ehhhh. 7/10 breddy gud.
>>
INFJ
Gone With The Wind
>>
Infj
The wasp factory
>>
>>7817237
Listen to our spokesgirl
>>
>>7817243
yes, even though I did not use the word in its perfectly correct context, stop being an autist because the meaning is obvious
>>
>>7817307
>stop being an autist because the meaning is obvious
Well no not really... could you explain what you think the mbit mildly correlates with? Itself?
>>
>>7817324
put 2 people together that the test identifies for example as infj, they're more likely to get along better than 2 completely different types
>>
>>7817368
What you responded to, that it is not reliable or valid, implies that "infj" doesn't mean what the test says it means. Speaking from experience, it's hard to get one result consistently if responses aren't memorized or you can't conceptualize and adopt an identity based on the knowledge you have of a prior type score.

There is no real evidence that the following statement is untrue:
Someone who scores INFJ in a controlled setting will be just as likely to get along with one that scored INFJ as they would with one that scored ESTP.
>>
>>7817413
>t's hard to get one result consistently if responses aren't memorized or you can't conceptualize and adopt an identity based on the knowledge you have of a prior type score.

that's more of an issue with how the questions are framed

for example everyone thinks they are logical and rational, so if the questions are framed along the lines of

"I use rationality instead of feeling to make decisions, y/n?"
"I am a logical person y/n?"
"I am an empathetic person, y/n?"
"I am intelligent, y/n?"

obv everyone is going to answer yes to all of those no matter what kind of people they actually are, so you get unreliable results

if it's a self report questionnaire the questions need to be written very cleverly to get accurate responses
>>
>>7817459
In a controlled setting such as a study, we get as accurate as are possible. The thing is, with MBTI, all responses are accurate. There is no objective measure of this, because the thing the MBTI is measuring doesn't even exist. Every person has equal odds of scoring any type. No matter how many times or in what way they are (scientifically) tested
>>
Crime and Punishment
ISTJ
>>
File: call of the wild.jpg (16 KB, 259x400) Image search: [Google]
call of the wild.jpg
16 KB, 259x400
Call of the Wild
ISTJ
>>
The Alexandria Quartet
INFJ

>>7815203
>The INFJ personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population

The sheer number of us receiving this result makes me suspect the test is bullshit.
>>
INTJ

Cat's Cradle
>>
So many INTPs what the fuck.

I don't even know what my favourite book is anymore, maybe The Recognitions. My favourite album is Kid A.
>>
INFP/ENFP
Stoner or Brothers Karamazov
>>
INTP
Solaris
>>
ENFP-A

Blood Meridian or Moby Dick, not sure desu
>>
>>7817664
Exactly the same as this fine lad. You will always be my fav patrician senpai.

except actually wait, I'm only like 11% assertive.
>>
>>7817459
>"I use rationality instead of feeling to make decisions, y/n?"
I answered emotional to that question but I'm a self-hating fucking pleb so idk.
>>
>>7817683
Yeah I'm like 5% extroverted so I'm almost an INFP-A
But seriously dude, let's talk about these books. I can't talk to anyone IRL about Moby Dick because they assume I'm just being pretentious and don't really like it. But it's honestly like one of the funniest books I've ever read, it almost made me kek as hard as Catch-22. It's hard to really put your finger on what makes it funny though, it's not as if there are any punchlines or anything, it's just that Ishmael has such a bizarre way of describing things.
>>
>>7817694
dude when queequeg was building his coffin i felt the fucking feels. I feel like Moby-Dick is this amazing national epic with bits of a feelsy lil novella sprinkled through.

and i didn't laugh out loud any times, but holy fuck it's one of those books where you just read along with a grin on your face the whole time.
>>
>>7817700
As soon as I read the first chapter I was so hooked. The way he described the milling crowds at the water's edge in New York was fucking brilliant.

>Circumambulate the city of a dreamy Sabbath afternoon. Go from Corlears Hook to Coenties Slip, and from thence, by Whitehall, northward. What do you see?—Posted like silent sentinels all around the town, stand thousands upon thousands of mortal men fixed in ocean reveries. Some leaning against the spiles; some seated upon the pier-heads; some looking over the bulwarks glasses! of ships from China; some high aloft in the rigging, as if striving to get a still better seaward peep. But these are all landsmen; of week days pent up in lath and plaster— tied to counters, nailed to benches, clinched to desks. How then is this? Are the green fields gone?

IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD
>>
File: 1456399494266.jpg (719 KB, 1183x1200) Image search: [Google]
1456399494266.jpg
719 KB, 1183x1200
>>7817226

>hating F type on a literature board
nice1bruv
>>
>>7815203
ISTJ-J which is weird because a couple of years ago I was INTJ.

Favourite book is either Crime and Punishment, or 1984
>>
ENFP? Amazing. My favourite book is Bataille's "Story of the Eye". Boners and philosophy and basically the foundation of my entire worldview since I first read it.
>>7817700
>>7817694
>>7817712
You guys are alright though. Whether you're E or I I'd want to go out for a drink with you and talk about the only real Great American Novel.
>>
>>7817762
Sounds good senpai
Is this it?
http://ps28.squat.net/bataille_story_of_eye.pdf
Sounds pretty saucy, I might read it soon ;)
>>
>/Lit/ dabbling in 50's housewife tier horoscopes and extracting meaning from it.

I expected nothing less of this sorry lot.
>>
>>7817788
Aye, that's it. Short as fuck but packed full of sex. Beats the hell out of De Sade.
>>
File: salad-woman-4.jpg (101 KB, 412x415) Image search: [Google]
salad-woman-4.jpg
101 KB, 412x415
>>7817794
>he's a freudian
>>
>>7815203
INTJ

The Keep
>>
INFP
either the recognitions or the wind-up bird chronicles i guess
>>
ENTJ

Invisible Cities
>>
>>7815203
INTJ
Fahrenheit 451
>genre fiction
>>
>>7815203
INTJ
Stoner
>>
ESFP

I don't read.

I don't use the Internet.

How did I get here??
>>
Moby-Dick; or, The Whale

INFP-A
>>
>>7817690
nothing wrong with it and some people, even when using "feeling", are still doing it on logically sound grounds and pure "rationality" is pretty much autismal shit that, except in very abstract fields, can often lead to shit outcomes, it's just that at the moment "rational thinking" is a sacred cow everyone wants to be a part of
>>
istp
i don't know
>>
INTP
Don Quixote
>>
>>7818073
Another one! What's the deal with NFPs and Moby Dick?
>>
>>7818097
FUCKING THANK YOU
>>
Entj-a

On blue's waters by gene wolfe
>>
File: ice_screenshot_20160316-150525.png (102 KB, 1133x736) Image search: [Google]
ice_screenshot_20160316-150525.png
102 KB, 1133x736
>>
>>7815216
kek
>>
gravity's rainbow
intp
Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.