[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ok class, today we're going to be reading our essays
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1421339807656.jpg (2 MB, 4928x3264) Image search: [Google]
1421339807656.jpg
2 MB, 4928x3264
>ok class, today we're going to be reading our essays aloud
I literally packed my bag and walked out. Why the fuck do professors do this shit?
>>
>>7814807
Why can't you just write something you'd be proud of?
>>
>comfort zone, the post
>>
>>7814807
That's how he weeds out people who suck and aren't confident in their work. Don't come here thinking you'll get a hug box because other spergtards frequent these lands.
>>
>>7814807
OP you just outed yourself as a huge pleb. Enjoy your life of mediocrity.
>>
>he can't write something with audible aesthetics

I would even write my chem labs in iambic pentameter. Fucking pleb.
>>
File: group of bored looking starfish.png (244 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
group of bored looking starfish.png
244 KB, 500x375
I stopped going to a particular module because the guy made us read out our answers to questions
>>
>>7814807

It's always worth the slight embarrasment to stick around and hear other people's work.

>that girl who always cries when reading her work because it's "so personal"
>that guy who keeps talking about her cancer ridden mother and who's a terrible writer but no one can say anything at the risk of being insensitive
>that girl who keeps adding fortune cookie style pseudo-profud phrases in her work and pauses after them like we have to deeply think about it
>that autist who spends whole pages describing a magic system, or how the engines on a spaceship work, and can never write characters that aren't robots
>>
>>7814807
>not making your essay up on the fly
>>
It would be funny if you wrote an anti Islam essay to see the reactions
>>
>twenty students in a row read their essays denouncing homo sex, advocating more brutal death penalty, defending the right to open carry a machine gun
>>
>>7814834
this is literally the only truth about these things
you're not a pleb if you don't like reading your work out loud
but you are a pleb if you don't see the value in sticking around and dealing with your discomfort to view the horrifying discomfort of everyone else.... it's beautiful
>>
>not writing something that would impress the class

It's like you want to be a bitchass
>>
>>7814834

it's embarrassing that these are reoccuring traits. Just like those art school kids every semester that have to use their blood or shit in a piece to be "le next level"
>>
>>7814834
>what are essays?
>>
File: school shooter pepe.jpg (110 KB, 906x813) Image search: [Google]
school shooter pepe.jpg
110 KB, 906x813
I've posted this before, but I had a class where I had to write a short story, which the professor would read and the class would discuss without knowing the author.

I wrote a story about a girl named stacy going into a corn maze and being kidnapped by a man who had been stalking her since childhood. He found out that she had premarital sex with her boyfriend and for this sin, he was sending her to hell.

So he amputated all of her limbs and cut out her vocal cords then stored her in a soundproof box beneath his bed, taking her out only to allow her to eat, relieve herself and be violently raped by him. When she misbehaves, he leaves her in the box to wallow in her own excrement for a day or two. Eventually stockholm syndrome sets in and she begins to love this man, who calls himself only God.

She then discovers that there are other boxes under his bed full of girls similarly broken. She becomes envious and eventually plots to kill them all. He lets her warm his bed one winter night, and she wriggles out of bed and blocks the breathing holes on each of the boxes, suffocating all of her competition. When her master awakes he finds what she has done and becomes furious, she cries and opens her mouth, wishing desparately that he would facefuck her, forget her sins against him and keep her as his one and only.

He pulled out her teeth with pliers and facefucked her bloody mouth until he came down her throat then executed her with a shot to the head, cum still on her lips.

I didn't attend the class because I figured I'd out myself by laughing but I told the other weird kid in class about it and he took notes on the reactions for me. One girl had to leave the room, others were crying, the white knights were aghast that someone could write something so misogynistic (which is hilarious because the intended message is precisely the opposite of misogyny, but what can you expect in an intro creative writing class).
>>
File: edge.jpg (39 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
edge.jpg
39 KB, 640x480
>>7815927
>>
File: 1430778986754.jpg (118 KB, 800x1143) Image search: [Google]
1430778986754.jpg
118 KB, 800x1143
>>7815927
Edgy
>>
>>7815927
no teacher would actually finish reading that
Do you enjoy telling lies on the internet?
>>
>>7815927
>the intended message is precisely the opposite of misogyny

Sure buddy. Now take your pasta and go back to /r9k/. Sick of seeing you robot frogposters on this board.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.