[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any good books about hikikomori? http://gen.lib.rus.ec/book
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
any good books about hikikomori?

http://gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=18fd2f7a8716507fd209fec3a6c8da6a
>>
my diary desu
>>
>>7814674
what dy mean bored

>>7814708
i said about not by
>>
>>7814758
dude, just give OP the list. if he buys them and never reads them, your fav researchers still get the money.
>>
>>7814758
ah really? well i actually made the thread out of a conversation i had but some months ago i actually read every scientific article i found on the question which took me to read on psychology and sociology of japan in general, and specifically child rearing and contemporary social pressures on the new generations.

The best papers i read were the ethnographies of the NPOs treating, "resocializing", hikis. I even contacted the most famous one, newstart, and talked to them about the process.

This is becoming a thing in european research, both clinical and academic. We'll be hearing a lot about it.
>>
inb4 some weeb posts that fucking light novel
>>
>>7814758
you are such a fucking faggot
if you weren't so stupid you would know that regardless of the answer he gives you, you don't really know what that OP's motivations are.... you can't control people hahah
"sincere interest in the issue" haha jesus fucking christ
>>
>>7815029
>As an autistic, narcissistic NEET myself I fully comprehend the type of individual being discussed when I see the word Hikikomorri, NEET etc. In that sense I am something of a visionary / seer myself, five steps ahead of my contemporaries and dismissed by them as a valid human being on account of my wisdom and prescience

what the actual fuck
>>
File: 1403031732491.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1403031732491.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>7815029
>As an autistic, narcissistic NEET myself I fully comprehend the type of individual being discussed when I see the word Hikikomorri, NEET etc. In that sense I am something of a visionary / seer myself, five steps ahead of my contemporaries and dismissed by them as a valid human being on account of my wisdom and prescience.
>>
Pic related. It's fascinating. And might disholussion you if you're a weeaboo.
>>
>>7815279
Weaboo here. I read this book and found it interesting, but it didn't mar my weaboo-ness.
Once a weeb, always a weeb desu.
>>
>>7814708
post it please please please
>>
>>7815292
Did you watch the BBC Doc on Japanese birthrates

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/no-sex-please-japanese/
>>
>>7815292
Dayum, senpai, your weeb game must be strong.
>>
>>7815321
will do

>>7815323
don't know whether to be proud or embarrassed
>>
File: 52675.jpg (44 KB, 225x318) Image search: [Google]
52675.jpg
44 KB, 225x318
>>7814488
this desu
>>
>>7815279
i enjoyed that one, id even recommend it but it is certainly to be taken with a grain of salt, as the guy is just a journalist therefore lots of misconceptions are taken as facts.
>>
>>7815376
This desu - the LN is about the wacky hijinks of a Schizo but it does capture quite a bit of the psychology and nature of being a Hikki in the early 00s
>>
>>7815376
>>7815431
Got it sitting on my Kindle, waiting for when I feel like reading it.
>>
Kobo Abe's The Box Man.
>>
>>7814758
OP hit the nigger trigger on this Anon.
>>
>>7815321
man, those japs are centuries ahead of us.
>>
>>7815321
Hikikomori, a deafening silence is another good documentary on NEETs in japan

here's a download link of anyone that wants it
http://www.mediafire.com/download/c946l9s14cagfju/HIKIKOMORI%2C+A+DEAFENING+SILENCE.avi
>>
HIKIKOMORI, by Ellen Kennedy and Tao Lin ofc.

Read it for free at:
http://www.bearparade.com/hikikomori/
>>
>>7817188
>Ellen Kennedy
>Ellen
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.