[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /Niezsche/ here? Gentle reminder that this guy BTFO'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Friederich_Nietzsche.jpg (139 KB, 800x1007) Image search: [Google]
Friederich_Nietzsche.jpg
139 KB, 800x1007
Who /Niezsche/ here? Gentle reminder that this guy BTFO'd Christcuckery, inspired the religion of Thelema, was the main inspiration of Evola and also the root of all postmodern philosophy, including feminist theory.

He inspired both Anarchists like Emma Goldman and Fascists like Benito Mussolini, reactionaries like Evola and progressives like Foucalt. He was a protean figure without comparison in history.
>>
He's the king of fedoras and degeneracy.
>>
>>7814110
>progressives like Foucault
:-S
>>
cool so just because he inspired those people he should be focused on

what about the people who inspired him

why not focus on anyone after him

what makes him so great? is it that he inspired all those people? doesn't that imply that he is great because he influenced greatness? if thats the case then why not study his descendants?

if its the source of the influence that is great then why not study the influences of nietzsche?
>>
>>7814110
>doesn't mention any of Nietzsche's ideas
> 'christcuckery'
you must be 18 to post here OP
>>
Nietzsche is what I like to call a dad of philosophy. Of which there are very few.
>>
So OP, do you still have his Wikipedia page tabbed?
>>
>>7814173
>implying you should ever untab Nietzsche
>>
>>7814182
I think youre allowed too when youve actually read his fucking work, unlike the vast majority of this board.
>>
>>7814167
lel
>>
>>7814187
I've never actually gone to his Wikipedia, but have read tsz, gay science and genealogy, tbot and beyond.

Still don't feel like I have the ability to speak on his thinking much
>>
>>7814199
>but have read tsz, gay science and genealogy, tbot and beyond.
which did you start with?

probs about to cop some nastzhe 2bh, dunno which is a better starter tho
>>
>>7814115
I'm sure this sounded better in your head

maybe you should reread what you wrote, make some mental edits, and then write an apology to all of us
>>
>>7814277
Go chronologically, but start with "An Attempt at Self-Criticism."
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.