[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /lit/ think of Edward Snowden?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: edwardsnowden.png (145 KB, 584x326) Image search: [Google]
edwardsnowden.png
145 KB, 584x326
What does /lit/ think of Edward Snowden?
>>
he's got an attractive gf
>>
Pretty awesome guy. Basically showed the US how the government is sniffing their information, all of it, every single time you send and receive data. And this is a good chunk of our federal budget is going towards... baka. We could fund colleges with that, but, no, they've got to stick by their flimsy data mining and collecting procedures to somehow ward off the threat of terrorism.
>>
>>7812734
of what our federal budget is going towards*
>>
>>7812719
Where are the Snowdens of yesteryear?
>>
>>7812744
I don't want this to become a legitimate question down the line.
>>
Seems like a bit of a self-involved prick but he's a self-involved prick that did the absolutely correct thing so I like him enough. Plus maybe you need to be a self-involved prick to do something like that, so good on him.
>>
>>7812757
Isn't he supposed to be writing a book?
What's taking him so long?
>>
Is this the one that turned into a woman?
>>
>>7812792
That's Manning.
>>
Most likely a CIA plant in the many episodes of inter intelligence agency warfare.

But a necessary CIA plant.
>>
>>7812719
The leaked files are pretty much the property by a billionaire with NSA connections
>>
>>7812734
This, but also >>7812751 this.
>>
Good intentions.
Realistically though, most people already knew the NSA was definitely spying, he did fuck all but put down skepticism and it's blown way out of proportion. He is not Gods child as he'd have you think.
>>
>>7812719

he's a cool dude but he has nothing to do with literature
>>
>>7812744

drinking of the winds their chill small beer, of course
>>
>>7812953
More proof that the government is teeming with Jews.
>>
>>7812855
You've been reading too many Crichton novels, anon.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.