[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
General ASOIAF THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: asoiaf_books.jpg (41 KB, 620x368) Image search: [Google]
asoiaf_books.jpg
41 KB, 620x368
Theories and general I guess
>>
I have this theory I've been working on lately: every book in the series sucks just as much as the last
>>
Why did the resurrect rob starks mom. She only came back for like 1 chapter. Wtf was the point of that
>>
>>7805769
Yeah me too, but was hoping something interestin came up recently
>>
>>7805771
I actually have a theory that GRRM builds up plots that fall apart before they can happen, like Daenerys storyline in the first book, to make it seem more realistic. It is actually one of the most interesting aspects of the series.
>>
think there's any truth to what people say about him rewriting the end cause he's not happy people found it out?
>>
>>7805880
If he does that he's supremely retarded and loses what little integrity he has left.

Finish the fucking story, George. Finish the story you STARTED.
>>
>>7805761
He found a line and pulled on it, fighting toward the hatch to get himself below out of the storm, but a gust of wind knocked his feet from under him and a second slammed him into the rail and there he clung. Rain lashed at his face, blinding him. His mouth was full of blood again. The ship groaned and growled beneath him like a constipated fat man straining to shit.
>>
Lads I was fairly keen. He was saying how he really hoped it'd be done before the new season and he was saying that up until December.

I know it's stupid to speculate on his release dates because he's basically a fucking slug but I do think it has to be soon. He was convinced he would be done by January and even though he's not and still has who knows how long left it makes me think that if he can set himself potential release dates that are so close he has to be relatively toward the end.

Based just off of what he said in his most recent TWOW blog post where he set a number of dates in 2015 I'm feeling like we will have to have it before this year's end.
>>
>>7805912

The only thing wrong with this is the questionable simile
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.