[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're all a bunch of cunts.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: mystery man.jpg (67 KB, 1024x359) Image search: [Google]
mystery man.jpg
67 KB, 1024x359
You're
all
a
bunch
of
cunts.
>>
File: CMagvpZXAAAlzQN.jpg large.jpg (51 KB, 1024x614) Image search: [Google]
CMagvpZXAAAlzQN.jpg large.jpg
51 KB, 1024x614
Prove it
>>
There's something about that image of Wittgenstein that I love.
>>
>>7805548
Wittgenstein is a hack fraud guilty of perpretating the very fraudulent obscurantism he accused other philosophers of doing.
>>
>>7805553
is that bill nye
>>
>>7805548
You're not wrong.
A good majority of us are, and like I implied, I agree, but would you like to elaborate on that thought or no?
>>
>>7805690
Bertrand Russel I think.
>>
>>7805703
Yes.
>>
>>7805702
i'm bored and every reply to a thread i make excites me a little, no matter the content
>>
File: Jerboa.jpg (199 KB, 905x600) Image search: [Google]
Jerboa.jpg
199 KB, 905x600
>>7805710
@me lol wtbqh f a m s m h
No, but really, I'm the same way when I start a thread. Hope you find something to entertain you better, anon. c:
>>
>>7805548
1.You're
2.all
2.1..a
3..bunch
3.1.of
3.2.cunts.
4.u

FTFY
>>
>>7805732
jerboa ruined swans
>>
>>7805734
Cheeky.
>>
pussy= wet for ludwig
>>
>>7807065
sorry, he prefers ass.
>>
File: ynxPqmO.png (191 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
ynxPqmO.png
191 KB, 500x377
>>7805646
the fact that he merges with the background
>>
wew lads this sure is the high era of lit right here.
>>
>The world is everything that is the case.

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>7808831
He just forgot the comma.
>The world is everything, that is the case.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs6rYmlP2oM
>>
>>7808831

The semantic content of what he intends by the word "world" is the set of all sets.>>7809259
>>
>>7809327
The Tractarian ontology does not consist of sets, but facts. There is no indication whatsoever what he means by "the world" too. But it sure as hell isn't referring to the "set of all sets" for Wittgenstein vehemently argued against set theory.
>>
>>7809353

What do people and toilets have in common?
>>
>>7809528
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFkoStQtcnQ
>>
>>7805548
maybe if we accept the metaphysical notion of language denoting ideas and objects then in the conditions of our language game we could all be considered a bunch of cunts`
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.