[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
List some other books that focus on the topic of overpopulation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: TWRLDI1972.jpg (117 KB, 389x640) Image search: [Google]
TWRLDI1972.jpg
117 KB, 389x640
List some other books that focus on the topic of overpopulation and how it would be dealt with / affect the world.
>>
Harrison's Make Room! Make Room!

was the basis for Soylent Green
>>
>>7805158
man that tower looks chill as fuck. i would be right there at the very top
>>
>>7805158
Stand on Zanzibar
>>
>>7805174
If you'd read the book you'd have to be part of the governors of the tower to be living up there.

The floor you live on depends on your class and importance, very cliche, yes?
>>
>>7805187
man that's why i would be at the very tippy top at the penthouse with a pool on the terrace that traverses inside the structure like in blade. but have it go inside a cave like the one hugh hefner has. and i would make sacrifices of the slowest employee of the day, and kick their mother fuckin ass off the roof like jazzy jeff in fresh prince, just pompf, you hear that air come out. shit is satisfying
>>
>>7805208
okay lad
>>
Just terraform and colonise other planets (and their moons), problem solved
>>
>>7805537
just terraform.

just like that! it's so simple! AND their moons!

okay, einstein, how are you going to get a planet as small as Mercury to hold an atmosphere?
>>
>>7805570
Magnets
>>
>>7805158
Stand on Zanzibar.
>>
>>7805570
niven explained it all with gravity generators.
>>
Billenium. short story by JG Ballard.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.