[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you're too mentaly unstable to properly function
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: lesadman.png (5 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
lesadman.png
5 KB, 645x773
>tfw you're too mentaly unstable to properly function in society
>tfw you're not mentaly unstable enough to create fantastic works of art
>>
>>7803591
Contrary to what you may think, having a shitty life doesn't automatically make you talented. It's not like the third world kids working in sweat shops are writing the greatest works of the century or anything.
>>
>>7803631
>>talent meme
OP just write shit. Lots of it. Look at authors you connect with and understand why they work for you. Don't be afraid to copy ideas or styles. Read Epictetus.
>>
Man, I had an entire series of epic harbinger dreams for my psychosis that I patched into a novel via automatic writing and they're the shittiest shit shit shit that ever shat shit. At the time they felt religiously significant though. In addition to that being shit, the story of how I went psychotic is also considered shitty, apparently being "elementary school level fiction". My own life makes for a bad story. And I'm psychotic.

Really, any kind of psychotic-spectrum condition will just mean a jumbled hodgepodge of symbolism. The odds of it being good or meaningful to anyone except the psychotic are astronomically low (though improved by heavy immersion in a certain symbolic cultural context, like say fundamentalist christianity).
>>
File: shia.jpg (24 KB, 378x318) Image search: [Google]
shia.jpg
24 KB, 378x318
>tfw you realize it is your own inhibitions that are responsible for both of those feels
>tfw you stop being afraid, allow yourself to live, and create
>>
>>7803591
>>7804780
Apply high levels of work for years and you will be moderately respected
>>
>>7804790
if it makes you feel better anon, at least you have a good way with words.
>>
>>7803591
>i wish i was a psycho meme
>the best friend ull ever have and ur worst fukin psychonightmare
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.