[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >people believe that its possible to differentiate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: beech-grove-i.jpg (2 MB, 2536x2544) Image search: [Google]
beech-grove-i.jpg
2 MB, 2536x2544
>2016
>people believe that its possible to differentiate between sympathy and empathy
>the audacity to assume theirs contrast between the two

Can we please stop this
>>
I wonder why you made this thread. It seems stupid to be angry over what meanings people give common words.
>>
>2016
>people still believe it’s impossible to differentiate between "its" and "it’s" or – God forbid – "theirs" and "there’s"
>the audicity to assume there is no contrast

>>
>>7803561
when you hear the words being used everyday, it becomes annoying.

To be clear, there IS no actual contrast between the two. To the person receiving your emotion, sympathy and empathy will feel the same.

People say they empathize with some so they can get closer to them, but in reality, the process of "feeling" sympathy/empathy are the exact same and displayed the exact same.
>>
>>7803576
you are dumb
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.