[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have an assignment where i have to compare a friend, family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: sonnet header.jpg (70 KB, 618x403) Image search: [Google]
sonnet header.jpg
70 KB, 618x403
I have an assignment where i have to compare a friend, family member, pet, or significant other to something

It has to be in iambic pentameter with 5 iambs and 2 syllables each

Problem is im lazy and im hoping someone who is good at this wouldnt mind writing me one
>>
>>7798851
fuck off
>>
>>7798851
>It has to be in iambic pentameter with 5 iambs and 2 syllables each

lolled irl
>>
>>7798851
Thanks for defining iambic pentameter for us.
>>
>>7798879
>>7798890
Thats what the assignment said
>>
>>7798893

He's laughing because you didn't need to say the 2 syllables 5 times part. It's included in the word:

Iamb - emphasis on every second syllable

Pentameter - "penta" means five, so it's in groupings of five
>>
>>7798851

My father's hands remind me of the way/
The memories of home are crimson hue/
My bedroom walls can't bring themselves to say/
That what they witnessed could never be true/

Use that as a start, its about the memories of home fading away. If you act emotional when you turn it in youll get an A
>>
>>7798947
Is that from somewhere? It has to be original
>>
>>7799002
No I was making up something he could start with
>>
>>7798947
Woops I messed up
*never could
>>
>>7798947
I don't know why, but it kind of makes it sound like his father beat him, Tbh
>>
ahahahahahahahha
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.