[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished reading this. Should I like it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 4d8b72d9383c8.jpg (500 KB, 1920x2527) Image search: [Google]
4d8b72d9383c8.jpg
500 KB, 1920x2527
Just finished reading this.

Should I like it?
>>
you read it, you tell us.
>>
Well I did but who the fuck am I. I could be Frank Herbert shilling for all you know.
>>
File: frank herbert 2016.png (3 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
frank herbert 2016.png
3 KB, 226x223
>>7795045
>I could be Frank Herbert shilling for all you know.
:o
>>
>>7795014
What truly saddens me about your post is that you actually NEED to ask /lit/ if you should like this book, because you're too much of a putzy fucking trashcan to even make up your own damned mind.
>>
>>7795051
Ok I admit it, I am Frank Herbert and I have risen from the grave to shill my books. My grandson Paul has a heroine addiction and has resurrected me from the grave so I can shill to support his habbit. (and his jihad)
>>
Should you decide for yourself?
>>
>>7795062
>>7795313
I just want to make sure this book is good enough to appreciate it and tell my friends how good it is.
>>
>>7795585
Then fucking make that decision yourself you bloody social chameleon!

What did you think of the plot? The Characters? The execution?
Why do you feel the need to conform to what the majority thinks, rather than finding out what you think?
are you really this dense, or are you baiting?
>>
>>7795644
I guess it was alright. But what if most people hated it? My friends would think I have no taste.
>>
>>7795657

>My friends will think I have no taste.

Oh god forbid. If you don't think for yourself you're worse than nothing. So what would you rather be: a man with poor taste or nothing? Literature is a discussion, you spineless twat. Save yourself before it's too late.
>>
>>7795671
I would rather be a man with good taste.

That's why I'm asking you if Dune was a good book.
>>
File: lolno.gif (2 MB, 200x129) Image search: [Google]
lolno.gif
2 MB, 200x129
>>7795741
Gotta be a troll.
>>
>>7795741
if your taste is just derived from what other people want, then it's no taste at all
you're just a poser, an intentional one even, and then your opinions aren't worth shit

you won't get pussy when the girls realize how fake you are
>>
1 / 10 bait, why is anyone taking this thread seriously?
>>
>>7795014
Anon its
>what did I think?

Learn how to meme
>>
>>7795764
If a majority of people praises a book, then it's good.

>you won't get pussy when the girls realize how fake you are

I don't care, I don't even like pussies.
>>
File: dorks.jpg (21 KB, 255x174) Image search: [Google]
dorks.jpg
21 KB, 255x174
>>7795814
>If a majority of people praises a book, then it's good.
>>
File: url.jpg (12 KB, 191x264) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
12 KB, 191x264
>>7795014
>>
>>7795814
Don't agree with that, but none the less
It doesn't matter what the majority praises as good, if you just agree without even understanding what they're talking about
If you don't have the mental capacity to even understand the concept of thinking for yourself, then there's no point in you reading books in the first place

THINK FOR YOURSELF

>I don't care, I don't even like pussies.
Well you won't get dick either, if you're as fake as this
>>
>>7795657
You do have no taste because you don't know how you feel about something. It's not your subjective taste if it doesn't come from you.
>>
What if I told you spice was cannabis and water was knowledge.
>earth is dry as a desert help I'm dying from the stuff they keep giving me!!!
Don't smoke weed the wrong way kids
>>
>>7795014
I was ambivalent toward it.
World and plot was cool, character development was weak
>>
>>7795752
No fucking way, on *my* board?
>>7795956
I was very angry at it until I read that he did, in fact, make Paul as annoying as humanly possible. Which is what I'd been hoping, because fuck Paul.
>>
>thisthread.jpg
>>
>>7795014
Keep that shitty meme in /tv/
>>
I'm reading it now actually. It's all right. Not exactly literary. It's all action and dialogue and people exclaiming in their heads. It's well done for the sort of book it is, I guess.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.