[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just read this. Was it good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: IMG201.png (568 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
IMG201.png
568 KB, 800x533
I just read this. Was it good?
>>
>>7794594

Can't make your own opinions?

What did you think?
>>
>>7794594
it was good but you didn't understand hardly any of it
>>
>>7794594
Aren't you the same trash who posted a picture of himself with a zizek book a couple months ago?
>>
>>7794594
>death grips posters
>The Tunnel by Gass
>that jacket and hair
>Jean luc Goddard poster
Your a high schooler who bases his entire life on the recommendations of /mu/ /fa/ /tv/ and /lit/ you need to go outside and make some real friends.
>>
>>7794594
Are you old enough to post on this site?
>>
>>7794594
"I just read this. Tell me what to think about it because I can't think for myself. *drools*"
>>
I don't know what's worse, paying 200 dollars for a record to hang on your wall or paying for counterfeit records.

Either way you're a complete pleb. Nice Godard though.
>>
>>7794594
>Death Grips records hung up on the wall

Why would you do this? They aren't fucking posters.

And I bet Exmilitary isn't even authentic you faggot.
>>
>>7794655
TO BE FAIR, /tv/ hates Godard
>>
>>7794594
I hope those aren't record sleeves on that wall
>>
>>7794594

>records on walls

where theyre always seen and never heard

fucking pleb
>>
>>7794594
>Death Grips
>french hack Godard

Get some fucking taste.
>>
>>7794701
rightfully so.
>>
>>7794786
No way, Godard is great. /tv/ hates him because he's largely accessible and has a lot of 'first year film school' stigma but he was HUGELY innovative and put out some great experimental films, genre pastiches, and Marxist satires.

Hating Godard is like hating Joyce. (Not that he actually has anything on Joyce)
>>
Who brags about merely reading books? Talk about what you learned from them instead
>>
>>7794594
>guy with death grips poster needs to be told what's good

you're baiting me right?
>>
>>7794655
You're*
>>
>>7794800
WOW! You sound like my Film Appreciation Prof. You should definitely make a website of film critique and post you general vomitus there. I'd pay for the domain host charges.
>>
>>7794594
I JUST FUCKED YOUR MOTHER. WAS I GOOD? ASK HER.
>>
>>7794969

post your top 10 films.
>>
>>7794977
>top 10 films
>>
>>7794977
I think you just proved his point.
>>
>>7794594
>I buy into memes if they are esoteric enough and display them as a memes of showing what a special snowflake I am.
>>
>>7794800
Godard is mostly shit. He's overrated by film critics because he gives them a reason to exist. Godard is fundamentally a film critic and his films would be better as essays.

He's an ideas man, and his ideas aren't very great if you've encountered the mack daddies like Pynchon.
>>
>>7794969
Aw don't be such a jerkoff,

>>7795058
hey brother, that was somebody falseflagging, not me.

>>7795109
>He's an ideas man,
I agree, but an ideas man with a good eye for visuals
>and his ideas aren't very great if you've encountered the mack daddies like Pynchon.
Don't really see how they compare. Godard's filmic ideas aren't any less impressive in contrast to what Pynchon's doing in his own medium. Their commentaries certainly don't overlap anyhow.
>>
Lets guess how OP's life looks like based on that picture
>early 20's
>pretentious
>taste based on 4chan memes and suggestions (other websites are shit tho!)
>doesn't shitpost because it's 'too childish'
>looks down on people
>self proclaimed underachiever
>>
>>7795022

glad you can read
>>
File: url.jpg (12 KB, 191x264) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
12 KB, 191x264
>>7794594
>>
>>7794594
Pierrot le fou is goat
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.