[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder to leave this board as quickly as possible, before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1457199116422.jpg (60 KB, 476x687) Image search: [Google]
1457199116422.jpg
60 KB, 476x687
Daily reminder to leave this board as quickly as possible, before your priorities shift to trying to fit in by shouting buzzwords and insults instead of actually enjoying literature.
>>
Thanks

t. 2009 poster
>>
>>7794375
I really hope I never get to the point where I stop thinking about what I'm reading, stop examining the complexities of it, and stop forming my original thoughts on it and "just read, man", relegating word and thought to just another shiny consumable to feel and then discard.
>>
nah that's just something you do initially. Most boards you stop caring and memeing a few months in.
>>
b...but...don't you wanna wangst about John Green and DFW and talk about what books are 'meme' or not?
>>
>>7794417
You "just read man" the first time, and sperg and act superior on the second.
>>
I've been here for years and my priorities have never shifted to 'trying to fit in'

Are you from /mu/?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.