[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So like.... he won right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 71v102EGQ8L.jpg (144 KB, 745x1208) Image search: [Google]
71v102EGQ8L.jpg
144 KB, 745x1208
So like.... he won right?
>>
>Stephen King
>on a literature board

no, >>>/trash/
>>
File: Untitled.png (105 KB, 282x219) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
105 KB, 282x219
>mfw that one kid rips his own throat out with his bare hands while screaming to the heavens
>>
>>7794366
yes he won, but he didint know that, thats why he continues to walk.
the ending was OK, but the novel itself really terrible...
>>
>>7795237

I guess some people aren't mature enough to handle violent content in their books. :^)
>>
>>7795245
kids love violent content
>>
>>7794433
Suck a dick fagget. My grade 11 English teach read us this. All the niggers in class hated it and made her stop.
>>
>>7795245
well, in that case i guess your favorite genre is YA and your favorite author is poppy z brite.
>>
That cover is a mirrored image landscape that turns the clouds into a skullface. Right? I just noticed.
>>
>>7795528
What did the illustrator mean by this?
>>
>>7794366
>dat one kid who got his nut off before death
>>
>>7795594
that there is no dark tower, probably
>>
This would have been a pretty good movie back then, but it can't be done anymore without turning it into a HungerGamesesque shitfest with shoerhorned love triangle and all that bullshit that sells nowadays.

Look at what they did to Shannara (not that it was that good to begin with but Christ the tv show is beyond awful)
>>
>>7795684
I always thought it would make a good stage play.
>>
>>7795249
Because the only black kid in the race died right at the start since he was too stupid to listen to instructions and wear walking shoes instead of fucking $400 Jordans.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.