[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I have an idea for short story. It's meant to adress
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 98066346.jpg (76 KB, 507x338) Image search: [Google]
98066346.jpg
76 KB, 507x338
So I have an idea for short story.

It's meant to adress the question of pedophilia being acceptable as long as woman does it. I mean to write the sexiest, hottest, most "acceptable" and non-traumatic short story on an adult woman sexually pleasing (by law assaulting) a young boy. I want to disgust the reader if he likes it.

Now my question is: What ages should they be? The disparity of 10 years (her 12, him 22) would get everyone riled up if it was man + girl. Got anything else on this?
>>
>>7791259
Remember that girls develop earlier than boys. I would say make him 12 or 13
>>
>>7791262
12-13 is puberty age

if you want full effect you're going for like 7-9 years
>>
File: image.jpg (690 KB, 1405x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
690 KB, 1405x1920
>>7791259
It's 100% dependent on how you want to portray it. Do you intend to make it consensual sex with an individual who, in the United States, can not consent, or do you want to paint it as Lolita, where it is a dilemma beyond culture? If the former, 13-14 and 27, if the latter, 9-12 and 25-35.
>>
>>7791264
>>7791262
OP here.

I'd like to present this from his aspect. So it should be at the very beggining of sexual blooming. Or should it?

Damn, I need to check up some fact on pre-puberty sex. I know that kid in puberty would get a hardon just thinking of an adult woman jerking him off. But I wonder if I should not really push the age here lower.

Also just a disclaimer: not english native speaker.
>>
>>7791272
I want to present it as completelly consensual from an aspect of a minor (but I will interveawe some aspects of manipulation obvious to adult reader but not to our abused main character)

I want to make the "feel right" or "feel good effect" of the act creepy to an adult but not to our character.
>>
File: image.jpg (730 KB, 1405x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
730 KB, 1405x1920
I guess my question is how you want to develop the story? I feel you probably intend to develop it as hebephilia or ephebophilia, because it would be incredibly difficult to portray, "sexiest, hottest," scenes of technical pedophilia in any manner that would be interesting or arousing to anyone but a pedophile.
>>
it's going to be a masterpiece OP
>>
>>7791289
I'll probably start off with jsut the main character being in love in a woman. In love head over heels. Then we advance slowly and reveal his age. Then we go to stelar joy he gets out of her getting him off.

I'd like for a reader to ask himself "how wrong does this feel to me"? Hoepfully "why does this feel good to me? It should not." (and definitelly would not in a girl+man combo.
>>
>>7791290
I know. I am next Michel Houellebecq.
>>
>>7791273

you have to unerstand what paedophilia is. Paedophilia is sexual attraction towards prepubbuscent chidlren.

If the boy is in early stages of puberty it's not paedophilia.
>>
>>7791259
So you want to write Lolita 2 return of the perv. Maybe try getting some original ideas
>three sons come back from the war to their house
>their mother tries to hide their father's suicide during the war
>one of the sons find out
>he flees into the mountain
>the two other sons go find him
>the one who knows either tells or doesn't tell the two that don't know
>when they all come back to the house, their mother has hung herself
>they burn the house and go make a new life with the slave trade in the colonies

boom, three minutes
>>
>>7791307
Another good point. It's still underage and illegal.
>>
>>7791308
Was Lolita condemned at its time? Females always had social value, but males were always disposable.

I want to write about a predator, not being recognized as such.

also BBL
>>
>>7791311
>a predator, not being recognized as such
Does it have to be a pedo? I'm sure there are other example that won't get people to view your book as reverse Lolita with added social commentary.
>>
Alright OP, here's the game plan - you're going to write a series of these stories in first person, Knausgaard style.

This might be shitty, but here's how I see it:

Book 1: 9-15 he enters a sexual relationship with an older woman that begins as he develops through pubescence but begins beforehand, and progresses as he gets older and starts to enjoy it more.

Book 2: 15-18 a new relationship with an older woman, but more consensual, maybe play on influences from the previous book, he gets into maturity.

Book 3: 18-25 he gets into a relationship with a woman his own age, he gets married and has a child. Talk about the dysfunction during this period.

Book 4: 25-30 he is now divorced/separated from his wife and kid, talk about depressing repercussions of abuse.

This might seem like shit to you guys, but if op doesn't take this up, I might try my best at it as my first serious piece of writing; hopefully I'll learn to actually write along the way.
>>
File: Holly.jpg (9 KB, 241x188) Image search: [Google]
Holly.jpg
9 KB, 241x188
>>7791325
>>
>>7791329
I feel like it could be decent if actually fleshed out. It's not as in your face as "wow look at what happens when a grown woman has sex with a boy haha gotcha" but more of a long discussion on the underlying effects of abuse that men encounter that is seldom discussed in comparison to abuse of women.
>>
>>7791333
>abuse that men encounter etc

What would those be? I'm genuinely interested because as a small boy and still now getting a handjob from my big titties highschool math teacher would have been heaven
>>
>>7791339
You can check this out for starters http://youtu.be/Ikd0ZYQoDko
>>
>>7791349
anything else?
>>
>>7791349
So a dude crying on youtube about getting raped is fine and you get behind but the instant feminists start talking about rape all bets are off
>>
it's really not that interesting of a question

lolita isn't just 'lol that book about the pedophile'
>>
>>7791349
OP here.

Fuck.

I want to put this in my short story. Man. Good shit.
>>
>>7791325
OP here.

Also this. 4 parts. Man.

/lit/ actually provided this time for faggy OP. I LOVE the idea.
>>
>>7791453
Enjoy buddy, I may try and work on something similar just to see how it flushes out as far as my writing skills go. I've never written before so we'll see if I can get it to a passable level.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.